How to get Published in peer reviewed journal

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
String together lots of fancy words that dont mean anything, blame global warming and you my friend are an expert. Thats what I call a rigorous standard.

Professors Pull Off Clever Hoax With ‘Penis Paper’, Expose Liberal Academia as a Sham
Philosopher Peter Boghossian and mathematician James Lindsay perpetrated a hoax intended to expose gender studies as a sham, and they succeeded. The respected professors submitted an absurd article — which blamed penises for global warming — to a respected, peer-reviewed, academic journal — which gullibly printed it. In perpetrating their hoax, the professors said they sought to expose academia as shallow, credulous and painfully politically correct.

Articles are published by journals because they can be. It's an industry, and all industry requires growth.

So, in reality, it's not so much "liberal academia" as it is the executives who run the publishing business. But, I know that's a lot for your mind to handle.

Articles are published by journals because they can be. It's an industry, and all industry requires growth.

So, in reality, it's not so much "liberal academia" as it is the executives who run the publishing business. But, I know that's a lot for your mind to handle.
So peer review means nothing as far as truth goes.....good to know....dont ever spout the bs again

Holy shit! I read through the paper and it is HILARIOUS!

Like hell did it get published because of "growth". It got published because they got baited with a squall of libtard buzzword garbage such as climate change and were fooled into believing that it was another "scientific" paper, this one asserting that the male penis is responsible for climate change.
Had it been critical of anything that`s a sacred libtard cow it would never have passed the peer review as easily as this hoax did.

It got published because they paid the journal, Cogent Social Science, to publish it. And ersatz journal, peer reviewed by $'s.

Anyone that would post this as proof that peer reviewed journals publish shit like this is a liar.

Well now, I just finished a very unscientific test of my own. I engaged in a shot for shot challenge with myself. The product used was Ten High, straight burbon whiskey or a sour mash. I matched myself one for one for apprx 2 hours. The results are still in question but it would appear that one of us may have a drinking problem. That aside, my study of grabity, that is a technical level expression for oppression via an outside source which may or may not be internal, has concluded me to believe that grabity does exist. Little cute bubbles seem to form on the drink ward side of the shot glass after each sip. They then tend to head south when the shot glass is placed in it's normal upright position. They then begin forming and grabitating towards the bottom of the glass. Small vibarations in the surface of the remaining liquid are intermittent, indicating that the earth is in fact a vibrehating planet. Hench, "grabity" is in fact here to stay.

It got published because they paid the journal, Cogent Social Science, to publish it. And ersatz journal, peer reviewed by $'s.

Anyone that would post this as proof that peer reviewed journals publish shit like this is a liar.

Here's why peer reviewer loss the motivation and decline invitations to review journal articles:

The implications it has for the left's constant claims about how "Peer Reviewed Journals" say this and that are quite important. I notice you are ignoring that fact.

Bull shit and you know it. If it hadn't been a hoax, you'd be defending it right now as a peer reviewed fact.

String together lots of fancy words that dont mean anything, blame global warming and you my friend are an expert. Thats what I call a rigorous standard.

Professors Pull Off Clever Hoax With ‘Penis Paper’, Expose Liberal Academia as a Sham
Philosopher Peter Boghossian and mathematician James Lindsay perpetrated a hoax intended to expose gender studies as a sham, and they succeeded. The respected professors submitted an absurd article — which blamed penises for global warming — to a respected, peer-reviewed, academic journal — which gullibly printed it. In perpetrating their hoax, the professors said they sought to expose academia as shallow, credulous and painfully politically correct.

Fake news, it's really true.

CNN told me so.

Forum List

Back