How to fund the wall - civil forfeiture for being an illegal alien in the US

Why are you so hell bent on this? Is it because I said you “called” them poor bank robbers instead of saying you “compared” them to poor bank robbers in an analogy? Either way who gives a shit? it didn’t have anything to do with what we were talking about. Like I said word games. I’ve been making the point over and over again that I don’t care about that phrase and was never intending to use it against you or even critique it. I’ve been trying to move on to the larger point which I don’t even remember what it was now thanks to your diversion. So what do you want to hear to end this? I never lied, so you’re not going to get that. If there was a miscommunication due to how I phrased a sentence then I apologize. Will you take that? Can we drop this nonesense now?
You clearly gave a shit since you made a point of doing it every time. Obviously you cared and were making some point. You keep trying to twist this that I wouldn't give something up when you were the one who kept doing it. If it was nothing to you, you'd have not said it. You insisted on it every time
Yes, I cared about getting my point across and I made the point nearly 10 times that I wasn’t critiquing your analogy, I was challenging the larger point that had to do with immigration which you obviously didn’t want to talk about. You kept coming back with these accusations that I was lying or trying to misrepresent your anaology which I told you was of no concern to me. I don’t think I can be any more clear, you just refuse to let it go and need to make me a villain so do what you need. I’m over it.
You keep saying you didnt care, yet you were the one who made the active effort to keep repeating the lie
That’s because you kept calling it a lie and misinterpreting what I was saying. I was responding to your over emotional drama and clarifying my message but you don’t seem able to comprehend. Let’s jist drop it, this is getting extremely obnoxious
Wtf? The drama is all from u Nancy. Get a grip
Really? Go back and read the thread. I’ve been trying to get back to the subject of immigration and you’ve been obsessed with calling me a liar and dwelling on this analogy thing. Wake up and look in the mirror.

You clearly gave a shit since you made a point of doing it every time. Obviously you cared and were making some point. You keep trying to twist this that I wouldn't give something up when you were the one who kept doing it. If it was nothing to you, you'd have not said it. You insisted on it every time
Yes, I cared about getting my point across and I made the point nearly 10 times that I wasn’t critiquing your analogy, I was challenging the larger point that had to do with immigration which you obviously didn’t want to talk about. You kept coming back with these accusations that I was lying or trying to misrepresent your anaology which I told you was of no concern to me. I don’t think I can be any more clear, you just refuse to let it go and need to make me a villain so do what you need. I’m over it.
You keep saying you didnt care, yet you were the one who made the active effort to keep repeating the lie
That’s because you kept calling it a lie and misinterpreting what I was saying. I was responding to your over emotional drama and clarifying my message but you don’t seem able to comprehend. Let’s jist drop it, this is getting extremely obnoxious
Really? Go back and read the thread. I’ve been trying to get back to the subject of immigration and you’ve been obsessed with calling me a liar and dwelling on this analogy thing. Wake up and look in the mirror.

Yes, go back and read the thread and see you could have dropped the lie any time and notice you went out of your way to be sure you included it with the question every time. Not once did you forget it. Clearly intentional

Yes, go back and read the thread and see you could have dropped the lie any time and notice you went out of your way to be sure you included it with the question every time. Not once did you forget it. Clearly intentional
I had one post where I actually apologized if I confused your message. I’ve had several others since where I clarified my statement and tried to move on. Yet you insist on continuing this pointless debate. It is comical at this point. The funny thing is that it is all in black and white so I can go back and show the evidence. Here, see for yourself why your dumb ass accusations make no sense. You say I wouldn’t “drop the lie” here are several examples from previous post of me trying to do exactly that. Conclusion.... you’re and idiot

“If there was a miscommunication due to how I phrased a sentence then I apologize. Will you take that? Can we drop this nonesense now?”

“You’re right Kaz, you wrote the words but they don’t mean anything because you were using an analogy, neither of which I care about or was responding to. You had no argument on the substance so you diverted the discussion for pages now onto a worthless debate about wordgames. Congrats you win, hope you’re satisfied.”

“I’ve been trying to get back to the subject of immigration and you’ve been obsessed with calling me a liar and dwelling on this analogy thing.”

“You got defensive about a stupid analogy that you made and thought that I was using the analogy to misrepresent your statement when in reality I was telling you that I didn’t give a shit about the analogy or the poor banker comparison you made in it. ”

I had one post where I actually apologized if I confused your message

And you did it again in that message, liar

I’ve had several others since where I clarified my statement and tried to move on

And you did it again in every one of those messages.

Hey kaz, sorry about that, I understand it's an analogy.

I don't care what you CALLED illegal aliens.

I didn't call them anything, I made an analogy. And it wasn't between bank robbers and illegal aliens, it was about the money they obtained illegally.

You knew exactly what you were doing because you made a point of ensuring you did it in each and every post. If it were an accident, you'd have missed at least one. You didn't, you repeated the lie in every post that you asked the follow up question

“If there was a miscommunication due to how I phrased a sentence then I apologize. Will you take that? Can we drop this nonesense now?”

“You’re right Kaz, you wrote the words but they don’t mean anything because you were using an analogy, neither of which I care about or was responding to. You had no argument on the substance so you diverted the discussion for pages now onto a worthless debate about wordgames. Congrats you win, hope you’re satisfied.”

“I’ve been trying to get back to the subject of immigration and you’ve been obsessed with calling me a liar and dwelling on this analogy thing.”

“You got defensive about a stupid analogy that you made and thought that I was using the analogy to misrepresent your statement when in reality I was telling you that I didn’t give a shit about the analogy or the poor banker comparison you made in it. ”

Funny how you included the lie in every post, and you cut the lie from every quote you took here. You know exactly what you did.

As for moving on, as I've always said, I'll be glad to answer your question. Just ask it without the lie

Let me see if I have you position straight. A poor uneducated Mexican is able to wire money to Mexico. However, one day he arrives at the money transfer shop, and they tell him that he will have to pay a tax if he does that. However, If he wires it through an affiliate in the Grand Cayman's, all of which is handled by the wiring shop for him, the poor Mexican is not smart or educated enough to do that?

I think that I have gotten to the bottom of what you and Trump have in common!

In your scenario, if the wiring shop handles wiring to Mexico for him by falsifying the record, they will have committed fraud and will be shut down by the government.

And another butt hurt liberal who looks at every situation and only sees race. You are the racist, Holmes.

You're also a complete idiot. Taxing wires was TRUMP's plan. That's what I told you when you lied and said his plan was a check from the Mexican government. You really are a stupid racist

Sorry, Kaz, but that is flat out ridicules. If I wire money to my friend in Costa Rica, and he wires money from Costa Rica to Mexico, nobody has committed fraud. It is none of the business of the American government what my friend in Costa Rica does with his money. This whole thing is another one of Trump's half baked unworkable plans to stir up his base, and like the wall, itself, is NOT going to happen.

You changed the scenario

So fucking, what? An 8th grader could have figured out that this would not work!

The point I disputed was your lie that Trump claimed the Mexican government would send a check. His plan was to tax wires to Mexico. That is the point I made, and it was correct. You lied when you said that.

The rest is you trying to divert the conversation away from your lie

Then why did Rump call Nieto on 1/27/2017 and beg him to pay for the wall? I mean if he was going to tax wires he would not need to get the Mexican president to do it? Why would he do that, why?

In your scenario, if the wiring shop handles wiring to Mexico for him by falsifying the record, they will have committed fraud and will be shut down by the government.

And another butt hurt liberal who looks at every situation and only sees race. You are the racist, Holmes.

You're also a complete idiot. Taxing wires was TRUMP's plan. That's what I told you when you lied and said his plan was a check from the Mexican government. You really are a stupid racist

Sorry, Kaz, but that is flat out ridicules. If I wire money to my friend in Costa Rica, and he wires money from Costa Rica to Mexico, nobody has committed fraud. It is none of the business of the American government what my friend in Costa Rica does with his money. This whole thing is another one of Trump's half baked unworkable plans to stir up his base, and like the wall, itself, is NOT going to happen.

You changed the scenario

So fucking, what? An 8th grader could have figured out that this would not work!

The point I disputed was your lie that Trump claimed the Mexican government would send a check. His plan was to tax wires to Mexico. That is the point I made, and it was correct. You lied when you said that.

Then why did Rump call Nieto on 1/27/2017 and beg him to pay for the wall? I mean if he was going to tax wires he would not need to get the Mexican president to do it? Why would he do that, why?

It was on his website during the election that he would tax wires to Mexico

You changed the scenario

So why did he call and beg Nieto to pay for the wall?

You changed the scenario

If you're not going to be serious, don't expect a serious answer

If you're not going to be serious, don't expect a serious answer

Transcripts are out there, as Rump was serious!

Funny how you included the lie in every post, and you cut the lie from every quote you took here. You know exactly what you did.

As for moving on, as I've always said, I'll be glad to answer your question. Just ask it without the lie
Kaz, it’s not a lie, it is the words that you actually wrote in reality. I didn’t make it up. You called/compared illegals to poor bank robbers because they shouldn’t be here and are taking American jobs and money. I get your point. Big fucking deal. Why are you getting so defensive about your own analogy? Grow some balls and back it up. Stop whining about me misrepresenting you, I’ve said a dozen times now that I was never intending to focus or even critique that statement.

Kaz, it’s not a lie, it is the words that you actually wrote in reality. I didn’t make it up. You called/compared illegals to poor bank robbers because they shouldn’t be here and are taking American jobs and money. I get your point. Big fucking deal. Why are you getting so defensive about your own analogy? Grow some balls and back it up. Stop whining about me misrepresenting you, I’ve said a dozen times now that I was never intending to focus or even critique that statement.

No, it isn't what I wrote in the question. An analogy isn't calling someone a name, which is the stupid game you are playing. And you're still putting it in every post proving it's an agenda.

Also, again, I wasn't comparing illegal aliens to bank robbers. I was comparing what happens to the proceeds of the crime. You're seriously a very poor reader. Another government school product, aren't you?

What's the difference between a government school dropout and a government school graduate? Not a lot ...

No, it isn't what I wrote in the question. An analogy isn't calling someone a name, which is the stupid game you are playing. And you're still putting it in every post proving it's an agenda.

Also, again, I wasn't comparing illegal aliens to bank robbers. I was comparing what happens to the proceeds of the crime. You're seriously a very poor reader. Another government school product, aren't you?

What's the difference between a government school dropout and a government school graduate? Not a lot ...
Agreed that’s exactly what you were doing. That’s what I understood you as doing. That’s what I’ve acknowledged and it’s what I’ve been trying to clarify for pages now as it makes zero difference to what I was trying to discuss. I’ve recognized your analogy, I’ve apologized if I caused confusion, I’ve asked to move on to the larger point. Yet you keep dwelling and whining and calling me a liar. Serious question Kaz... what’s wrong with you?

Agreed that’s exactly what you were doing. That’s what I understood you as doing. That’s what I’ve acknowledged and it’s what I’ve been trying to clarify for pages now as it makes zero difference to what I was trying to discuss. I’ve recognized your analogy, I’ve apologized if I caused confusion, I’ve asked to move on to the larger point. Yet you keep dwelling and whining and calling me a liar. Serious question Kaz... what’s wrong with you?

Obviously you're lying since you continue to say I "called" the illegal aliens something. If you actually wanted to move forward, you would stop saying to the effect.

I don't care what you called them, kaz, here's my question ...

you would just say, here's my question ...

You're obviously intentionally not doing that, so stop feigning indignation

Obviously you're lying since you continue to say I "called" the illegal aliens something. If you actually wanted to move forward, you would stop saying to the effect.

Yawn, this was addressed pages ago. Your record is skipping Kaz. See my quote below. Yet you continue with it. Pathetic

“Why are you so hell bent on this? Is it because I said you “called” them poor bank robbers instead of saying you “compared” them to poor bank robbers in an analogy? Either way who gives a shit? it didn’t have anything to do with what we were talking about. Like I said word games. I’ve been making the point over and over again that I don’t care about that phrase and was never intending to use it against you or even critique it. I’ve been trying to move on to the larger point which I don’t even remember what it was nowthanks to your diversion. So what do you want to hear to end this? I never lied, so you’re not going to get that. If there was a miscommunication due to how I phrased a sentence then I apologize. Will you take that? Can we drop this nonesense now?”

Yawn, this was addressed pages ago. Your record is skipping Kaz. See my quote below. Yet you continue with it. Pathetic

“Why are you so hell bent on this? Is it because I said you “called” them poor bank robbers instead of saying you “compared” them to poor bank robbers in an analogy? Either way who gives a shit? it didn’t have anything to do with what we were talking about. Like I said word games. I’ve been making the point over and over again that I don’t care about that phrase and was never intending to use it against you or even critique it. I’ve been trying to move on to the larger point which I don’t even remember what it was nowthanks to your diversion. So what do you want to hear to end this? I never lied, so you’re not going to get that. If there was a miscommunication due to how I phrased a sentence then I apologize. Will you take that? Can we drop this nonesense now?”

Let's implement civil forfeiture for illegal aliens. Government can take their cars, bank accounts, wires to Mexico, whatever they want. That money can be used to build a big, beautiful wall. It can also be used to fund electronic surveillance of the wall, hire more border agents. And ... in reality Mexico is paying the bill for that like Trump promised.

Win, win, right?

The right sure does love civil forfeiture laws.

No need for pesky trials or convictions.

Just take people's money.

And some of them might even turn out to be illegal aliens.

Forum List

Back