How To Find Millions of Racists

If they didn't display swastikas as well as other nazi crap, you know.......they wouldn't be called nazis anymore as THERE WOULD BE NO REASON TO CALL THEM ONE!

Logic is foreign to you hunh?

They're showing Nazi symbols because some of the things the Obama Administration is doing is similar to what the Nazis did. That's logic 101. You need best rest.

who in the hell knows what that means?

Ravi is saying that your premise means you are easily swayed..

Your premise being that repeated cries and accusations of racism will only result in angry outbursts by those that are wrongly accused and may turn people racist.

Ravi is saying if the false accusations turn you from non-racist to racist you are easily manipulated.

Did I do good or bad Ravi? IF i did good i expect 302 rep points :rofl: J/K

EDIT: I understand your point and think you are somewhat accurate. I find myself very angry over false accusations of anything, if someone tells a lie about me I tend to lose my shit. My boss did it the other day and I almost got myself fired, good thing I've made myself hard to replace (try doing the physical work, managing a shop, and managing the shop's website all for the pay of a regular fabricator...that makes you tough to replace :)).

The false accusations of racism really need to stop, its like the boy who cried wolf...sooner or later people are going to get away with real racism and no one will care because we have heard so many false claims we are numb to them.
Not bad, not bad at all.

IMO, there are a few that are flinging false "racist" claims and the cons are magnifying them...kind of like the attendance at last weekend's protest.

But yes, claiming you'll become racist because of false accusations is pretty stupid.

Ya cause well Carter is just an average guy off the street right? Or Clinton? Or any of the other high profile Libs that have made this ignorant claim over and over.

You know, the t-baggers wouldn't be getting called nazis if THEY WOULD QUIT DISPLAYING SWASTIKAS!

How fucking hard is that to figure out ya Squeaky Pussy?

TPIBSWOP

This Post Is Bull Shit With Out Pictures

If they didn't display swastikas as well as other nazi crap, you know.......they wouldn't be called nazis anymore as THERE WOULD BE NO REASON TO CALL THEM ONE!

TPIWWOP

This post is worthless without Pictures.

I think your full of bull crap....show me the non-photoshopped pictures.

You know, the t-baggers wouldn't be getting called nazis if THEY WOULD QUIT DISPLAYING SWASTIKAS!

How fucking hard is that to figure out ya Squeaky Pussy?

TPIBSWOP

This Post Is Bull Shit With Out Pictures

TPIWWOP

This post is worthless without Pictures.

I think your full of bull crap....show me the non-photoshopped pictures.

he cannot be full of bull crap he is a PIG.

Ravi is saying that your premise means you are easily swayed..

Your premise being that repeated cries and accusations of racism will only result in angry outbursts by those that are wrongly accused and may turn people racist.

Ravi is saying if the false accusations turn you from non-racist to racist you are easily manipulated.

Did I do good or bad Ravi? IF i did good i expect 302 rep points :rofl: J/K

EDIT: I understand your point and think you are somewhat accurate. I find myself very angry over false accusations of anything, if someone tells a lie about me I tend to lose my shit. My boss did it the other day and I almost got myself fired, good thing I've made myself hard to replace (try doing the physical work, managing a shop, and managing the shop's website all for the pay of a regular fabricator...that makes you tough to replace :)).

The false accusations of racism really need to stop, its like the boy who cried wolf...sooner or later people are going to get away with real racism and no one will care because we have heard so many false claims we are numb to them.
Not bad, not bad at all.

IMO, there are a few that are flinging false "racist" claims and the cons are magnifying them...kind of like the attendance at last weekend's protest.

But yes, claiming you'll become racist because of false accusations is pretty stupid.

Ya cause well Carter is just an average guy off the street right? Or Clinton? Or any of the other high profile Libs that have made this ignorant claim over and over.
Bush called the left traitors.

Quit being such a crybaby. If being called a racist makes you into a racist, chances are you were a racist all along.

You've got to love Republicans and their concept of personal responsibility.

Not bad, not bad at all.

Bush called the left traitors.

Quit being such a crybaby. If being called a racist makes you into a racist, chances are you were a racist all along.

You've got to love Republicans and their concept of personal responsibility.

yea,, but but but it's not republicans pushing for a welfare state now is it.. if you believed in personal responsibility we'd be happy as dead pigs in the sunshine.

Ok he is full of pig poo then :lol:

he wallows in it.

Reverting back to your days in elementary school when you were class bitch Squeaky Pussy?

Listen people........there is no reason to get your shorts in a bunch just because someone looks different from you. If you were to watch Nat Geo "The Human Family Tree", you would see (1) we're all 99.9 percent the same and (2) we're all related, as in there is a verifiable scientific Adam and Eve.

If you're scared of someone just because they look or act different than you, you're a racist.

Ok he is full of pig poo then :lol:

he wallows in it.

Reverting back to your days in elementary school when you were class bitch Squeaky Pussy?

Listen people........there is no reason to get your shorts in a bunch just because someone looks different from you. If you were to watch Nat Geo "The Human Family Tree", you would see (1) we're all 99.9 percent the same and (2) we're all related, as in there is a verifiable scientific Adam and Eve.

If you're scared of someone just because they look or act different than you, you're a racist.

we watched it pig. so?

Forum List

Back