How to fight hate

I know that you are a severely limited individual Pete. Why dont you try and debate rather than evacuate your fat arse ?

Debate who?

You?

There's a laugh. I'm sure it would be a lot of fun going around in circles with you as you parrot all sorts of regressive dogma that has already been effectively refuted, but I'd rather just skip all that and ridicule you because that would be the end result anyway.

I can remember when libturds were a lot more quiet, because their idiocy would incite people to humiliate them. Now they have safe spaces, SJW's shouting down opposition, and riot when they lose elections.

No. from society who are happy to wave these boys off to war but are looking the other way when they come limping back.

Bullshit.

Servile regressive parasites like you undermined their efforts while they were engaged in combat, and then spit at them when they came home.
I know that you are a severely limited individual Pete. Why dont you try and debate rather than evacuate your fat arse ?

Like you have been debating on this thread pussboy.

Pence has waged a hateful war on Gay people. Under the pretence of a faux christian standpoint. He doesnt qualify as civilised. Civilised people accept our differences and can live in harmony with their fellow man.
As you refuse to accept everyone else's differences.

What are you saying? That "I hate gay people" is a genetic condition?

That your religious beliefs are disability that needs special protections?

Otherwise, your post makes no sense.

Pence has waged a hateful war on Gay people. Under the pretence of a faux christian standpoint. He doesnt qualify as civilised. Civilised people accept our differences and can live in harmony with their fellow man.

I think you took that wrong.

Tommy has a habit of insisting that others, or those he disagrees with, be accepting of other people's differences, he and those he agrees with. But has a tendency to insist that those who don't agree with him are somehow uncivilized, refusing to accept their differences and labels them bigots, homophobes, etc.

I don't hate gays and am agnostic.

I think you took that wrong.

Tommy has a habit of insisting that others, or those he disagrees with, be accepting of other people's differences, he and those he agrees with. But has a tendency to insist that those who don't agree with him are somehow uncivilized, refusing to accept their differences and labels them bigots, homophobes, etc.

I don't hate gays and am agnostic.

Odd, I hadn't noticed that. Perhaps you can link to some examples?

Forum List

Back