how to explain gay rights to an idiot

• Banned
I didnt need this prompter.

I already understaood it was a civil rights issue deccades ago

Thanks for posting this TM, I didn't know suckin' a dick was a "Civil Right".

"All we are saying, is take cocks in ass!"

"I have a dream, that one day all Americans will take a cock in the ass!"

"Truth, Justice, and a Cock in the Ass!"

"Baseball, Hotdogs, Apple Pie and Dicks in Ass!"

"I regret that I have only One Dick to stick in someones ass!"

If a man is not allowed to take a dick (or a fist) in his ass is that man truly free? I think not. It's all so clear to me now!

If a man is not allowed to take a dick (or a fist) in his ass is that man truly free? I think not. It's all so clear to me now!

how long have you been obsessed with anal sex?

not that there's anything wrong...

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
  • Banned
You have no business worrying about what kind of sex someone has in the privacy of their home in a free country MS.

In Oklahoma we have a constitutional amendment that says that marriage is between one man and one woman. It also says that the state of Oklahoma will not recognize same-sex marriages performed in any other state. It has already survived three attempts to overturn it AND the Oklahoma Supreme Court has ruled it is constitutional. I helped pass that amendment. I gave money to the effort to pass the amendment and I believe it is the right thing for Oklahoma.

That is not the case in California and other states. And quite frankly, I believe that this is a state's rights issue. If any state in this union believes that same-sex marriage is something they want to acknowledge, then I say that they are absolutely, 100% within their right to do so.

Any other arguement is crap soup...

how long have you been obsessed with anal sex?

not that there's anything wrong...
TM made it all clear to me that Gay Sex is a Civil Right through her post that wasn't the least bit insulting, but really instructive.

I used to think that gay sex was the quickest way to a slow, painful AIDS death but I see the error in my thinking.

I realize now that America was founded on the idea that Gay Men should be able to marry and that Gay Sex is a cornerstone of our Democracy.

Thank you TM, thank you! You should thank her too Del.

Obama can promise whatever in this respect, but the states decide.

Those who believe that Obama can make gay marriage national, without a constitutional amendment, are suckers.

Wedge issue, Obama says he'll help, but he knows he can't do shit about it.

Fools.

You have no business worrying about what kind of sex someone has in the privacy of their home in a free country MS.
Who said I did?

She needs all the help she can get, she has now posted the same chart 4 times in 2 threads that clearly shows Byrd a Democrat was in charge of the Senate and she INSISTS it was the Republicans.
I'm convinced TM is two or three different people posting under the same login name because her writing style changes every once in a while. Don't worry TM I'm not a stalker, just observant.

Speaking of ass fucking...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJbzFYaf0xI]Roea Wallace on Howard Stern - Fuck The President - YouTube[/ame]

Fortunately for gay and straight couples through out the U.S. it is, as long as consenting adults and in private.....but what does that have to do with the topic of marriage?

Forum List

Back