How to eliminate schools shootings in one easy step

Ghost managed the fastest ignore for people I don't from other sites. If that qualifies him for positive trophy points mods please delete this post so he doesn't get them.

How to eliminate school shootings in one easy step:
Step One) Ban public schools.

Pros:
No more school shootings
A LOT LESS TAXES
lazy parents have to take responsibility for their kids
no threat to the constitution

Cons:
Children are no longer considered property of the communist state
Pinko's have one less tool to indoctrinate children
Teachers cannot even prepare a proper fast food burger, what do we do with these dregs of society?

Wow! It took all of those words for you to say, "Hello everyone! I am a dumbass!"

See? I translated that into 6 words.

wow... bi-partisan agreement.

cool.

So everyone gets to home school their kids? That's your solution?
Perhaps, why not?

Also, the pro and con was in the OP
Pros:
No more school shootings
A LOT LESS TAXES

Cons:
Teachers cannot even prepare a proper fast food burger, what do we do with these dregs of society?

We've had a "teacher" whine and moan so that this wasn't a clean debate... yeah that is how the clean debate board works apparently.
We had a few other chickenshits afraid to examine the topic and just try to drag it into some personal flame war.
And then we had someone argue that kids are the problem only to tuck tail and admit they don't know what they are talking about.

So, you want to actually talk about solutions?

How to get rid of school shootings in one easy step? Wow, how hard is that. Ban the NRA, those assholes that are the stepfathers of gun fatalities everywhere. Let's don't do that, it's too too obvious. Lets blame the victims of gun violence and the backlash, MMMM, yess. Let's blame victims of mass shootings for wanting to stop mass shootings, they have an agenda. Wanting to stop mass shootings, that's a "hidden" agenda that profits from non violent people that doesn't want to harm people, how dare them oppose harm and destruction like mass gun violence, that's totally unAmerican. Can't have THAT can we?

Last edited:
How to get rid of school shootings in one easy step? Wow, how hard is that. Ban the NRA, those assholes that are the stepfathers of gun fatalities everywhere. Let's don't do that, it's too too obvious. Lets blame the victims of gun violence and the backlash, MMMM, yess. It's the blame of victims of mass shootings for wanting to stop mass shootings, they have an agenda. Wanting to stop mass shootings, that's a hidden agenda that profits non violent people that doesn't want to harm people, how dare them oppose harm and destruction like that, that's totally unAmerican. Can't have THAT can we?

Nope your first suggestion was to get rid of kids in general... so we know now your priority.
Why not ban public schools. There is no threat to our constitution in doing that. Are you afraid to debate that topic?
You seem so, and I wonder why?

How to get rid of school shootings in one easy step? Wow, how hard is that. Ban the NRA, those assholes that are the stepfathers of gun fatalities everywhere. Let's don't do that, it's too too obvious. Lets blame the victims of gun violence and the backlash, MMMM, yess. It's the blame of victims of mass shootings for wanting to stop mass shootings, they have an agenda. Wanting to stop mass shootings, that's a hidden agenda that profits non violent people that doesn't want to harm people, how dare them oppose harm and destruction like that, that's totally unAmerican. Can't have THAT can we?

Nope your first suggestion was to get rid of kids in general... so we know now your priority.
Why not ban public schools. There is no threat to our constitution in doing that. Are you afraid to debate that topic?
You seem so, and I wonder why?
You do understand what sarcasm is, comrade? Besides, We Americans seem to love our guns as much if not more than our kids. If we really loved our children we wouldn't put guns above them to the point we excuse mass school shootings and blame everything else but guns. Mass school SHOOTING infers guns. Not mass hugging by liberal Hillary supporters being cute. Gun violence infers just that. Weirdos shooting innocent people of all ilks that have guns that shouldn't have guns, get over it.

Last edited:
So everyone gets to home school their kids? That's your solution?
Perhaps, why not?

Also, the pro and con was in the OP
Pros:
No more school shootings
A LOT LESS TAXES

Cons:

We've had a "teacher" whine and moan so that this wasn't a clean debate... yeah that is how the clean debate board works apparently.
We had a few other chickenshits afraid to examine the topic and just try to drag it into some personal flame war.
And then we had someone argue that kids are the problem only to tuck tail and admit they don't know what they are talking about.

So, you want to actually talk about solutions?
I'm a career engineer and a pragmatist. Yes I like solutions. School shootings need a solution but there is no easy one step solution. It's like fighting Cancer, there is no silver bullet, pun intended.

OK, I will present a solution that does not involve banning assault weapons or confiscating them. From here on, require anyone buying or selling an assault weapon, even a private citizen, to have a class 3 license. Require those that already have an assault weapon to get a class 3 license if they wish to take said weapon off their property. Should they do that without such a license, a felony with a five year Federal Penn lockup, all their firearms confiscated and destroyed, and they lose the right to own or have in their possession a firearm for the rest of their lives. That would prevent most of these crazies from ever possessing such a weapon. And, of course, reduce the sale of said weapons to a trickle. Which is why the NRA would oppose such a law to the bitter end.

Irony... So I actually see some merit to the idea of getting rid of public schools. The original intention of schools to society was to educate our children and prepare them for adult life. Schools are no longer really doing that. This leaves me pondering the, or lack of, accomplishment of public schools and if that "value" is really worth the taxes we pay for them.

That or we ditch the teachers union and allow schools (via the parents and tax payers) to retain only the teachers who are getting through to their students in a manner that they [the tax payer] feels is adequate for their money.

I kind of relate the whole unions having taken over schools along the lines of forcing us tax payers to pay for things that we do not want or that are not successful/useful/needed...

We don’t need to ban public schools. We just need to ban liberal lunacy at the school districts.

We don’t need to ban public schools. We just need to ban liberal lunacy at the school districts.

I am looking for reasonable discussion, wish you well.
You've come to the wrong place.

I have to disagree, the only way to ban school shootings is to ban schools... commie or libertarian argument, either way the only 100% way to get rid of school shootings is to get rid of public schools. Just stick to the facts.

Pros:
No more school shootings
A LOT LESS TAXES

Cons:
Here's my solution: load all the RWNJs on military transport planes and resettle them in Antarctica. They can each have a one man tent, sleeping bag and food for one week. They can take all their weapons and ammunition. We'll see how it goes. They are always touting survival of the fitest: now's their chance to back up their words.

Pros:
No more school shootings
A LOT LESS TAXES

Cons:
Here's my solution: load all the RWNJs on military transport planes and resettle them in Antarctica. They can each have a one man tent, sleeping bag and food for one week. They can take all their weapons and ammunition. We'll see how it goes. They are always touting survival of the fitest: now's their chance to back up their words.

Why not just send all SJW types to Canada? There you can all crown Turdeau your non-gender specific monarch.

Forum List

Back