How to effectively avoid the payroll tax rate hike!

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City

1. Compute the amount of money you've saved in payroll taxes since the payroll holiday was passed in 2010.

2. Write a check in that amount to the U.S. Treasury.

3. Send to the government.

4. Then you'll be just as good as if the payroll tax never occurred and there was never an decrease or increase in its amount.

1. Compute the amount of money you've saved in payroll taxes since the payroll holiday was passed in 2010.

4. Then you'll be just as good as if the payroll tax never occurred and there was never an decrease or increase in its amount.

This from a Oblamer voter, what do you expect...

Another fine example that you can't fix stupid...

5) Be an Obama freeloader

The payroll tax is regressive you ignoramous

Really, here's what you of your Dem Gods said about it, he considered it insurance to keep the program going.

Dec. 3, 2011 (updated Dec. 6) — In 1941, six years after the passage of the Social Security Act, President Franklin Roosevelt was asked about the logic of funding Social Security with a dedicated payroll tax.

“We put those pay roll contributions there so as to give the contributors a legal, moral, and political right to collect their pensions and their unemployment benefits,” he reportedly responded. “With those taxes in there, no damn politician can ever scrap my social security program.”

FDR to Congress: don

Last edited:

Wow! Awesome slogan!

Really, here's what you of your Dem Gods said about it, he considered it insurance to keep the program going.

Dec. 3, 2011 (updated Dec. 6) — In 1941, six years after the passage of the Social Security Act, President Franklin Roosevelt was asked about the logic of funding Social Security with a dedicated payroll tax.

“We put those pay roll contributions there so as to give the contributors a legal, moral, and political right to collect their pensions and their unemployment benefits,” he reportedly responded. “With those taxes in there, no damn politician can ever scrap my social security program.”

1941 huh?

You'll find his picture in the dictionary next to "Useful idiot"

You'll find his picture in the dictionary next to "Useful idiot"

Awesome slogan!

I hear the term freeloader connected with Obama's name on this board. Does this mean there was never freeloading before Obama? Or it's only republicans that don't freeload. What is freeloading in your words?

I hear the term freeloader connected with Obama's name on this board. Does this mean there was never freeloading before Obama? Or it's only republicans that don't freeload. What is freeloading in your words?

According to Republicans, a soldier in the U.S. Army who doesn't make enough money to pay income taxes is a freeloader.

Last edited:

According to Republicans, a soldier in the U.S. Army who doesn't make enough money to pay taxes is a freeloader.

I'll bet there's no one on this board that doesn't receive something from the government, but they think it's only democrats that do. These guys would have loved Father Coughlin.

According to Republicans, a soldier in the U.S. Army who doesn't make enough money to pay taxes is a freeloader.

I'll bet there's no one on this board that doesn't receive something from the government, but they think it's only democrats that do. These guys would have loved Father Coughlin.

Every time I drive to work I'm getting something out of government.

1941 huh?

Yep, he started it, wouldn't he know best, of course being a stupid liberal he thought if people paid the tax the government couldn't just keep the money and deny benefits, shows how stupid he really was. SCOTUS has already ruled the government has no contractual obligation under the scheme.

1941 huh?

Yep, he started it, wouldn't he know best, of course being a stupid liberal he thought if people paid the tax the government couldn't just keep the money and deny benefits, shows how stupid he really was. SCOTUS has already ruled the government has no contractual obligation under the scheme.

Its really a shame that they are no longer paying social security benefits. I should probably call up grandpa and inform him of this terrible news. Thanks for informing me.

According to Republicans, a soldier in the U.S. Army who doesn't make enough money to pay income taxes is a freeloader.

Only liberals like you think that way.

ObamUh Phonez.. cheat on taxes or just be a Hollywood RICH superstar who raises BILLIONS for ObamUh and you get all kinds of tax breaks!! Isn't liberalism great?!

Forum List

Back