How to drill an oil well for free...

Cool. I now devote much of my time to state and national issue. Do some lobbying now and then.
I chair an education and PR committee for a state association.

On a somewhat related note... the OTC in Houston has been on my wish list for 35 years. That aspect of industry has always fascinated me. I mentioned this to my son the other day and he said "fuck it- just go". Got a one day ticket. Kind of a "bucket list" thing. Very excited about this trip. :thup:

On a somewhat related note... the OTC in Houston has been on my wish list for 35 years. That aspect of industry has always fascinated me. I mentioned this to my son the other day and he said "fuck it- just go". Got a one day ticket. Kind of a "bucket list" thing. Very excited about this trip. :thup:

I've been to two or three of the things over the past 15 years. Largest conference I've ever been at, that thing is just an absolute monster. I go to the SPE National quite regularly, but that is more technical papers and sessions, the OTC has an exhibition floor which is amazing, and the wheeling and dealing rooms are cool as well. Enjoy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back