Trump How To Dispatch The Tax Attack

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
Well Donald, are you going to explain how you managed not to pay any taxes for two decades?

Who said I didn't pay any taxes. You know this is why Americans are so sick of Hilary and the system. Why they think our country is upside down. Here I am, a man running a business who has done nothing wrong, violated no laws, actually rising from the ashes to rebuild my business being attacked by a politician who is a criminal, who has lied to the American people and to congress, and who lost 6 billion dollars of taxpayer money, not her money, while she was Secretary of State, and no one knows where the money is folks. Hilary is just engaging in class warfare. She is attacking me because I am rich. She is trying to divide people not bring them together. Isn't her campaign slogan stronger together. Well she calls those that support me deplorable, those that support Bernie basement dwellers, those who think all lives matter racists, so I guess the only ones she is going to bring together are the elites and the media. Her whole campaign is a con, a scam. She is hating on half the country. She is playing identity politics not bringing us together. How about we start talking about the real issues affecting Americans Hilary and stop wasting time on your made up diversions from your terrible record.

Or you could go this way

Isn't it amazing folks how an illegal leak of my tax records which proves I did nothing illegal is taken up by my opponent who has done so many illegal acts and by her corrupt media lapdogs and taken all the focus away from the real issues for Americans? People are so sick of this. Our country is so upside down. People don't care what happened 30 years ago, they want to know what is going to happen to them next year. Hilary used the same tax arrangements as I did. If she thought they were so bad, why hasn't she done anything about them. Did she ever bring this up as a senator? Youve been there thirty years and what have you done for anyone but yourself, nothing. That's why you attack me with these made up charges, because you have nothing but failure to show for your time in office. Americans want change and you can't bring it to them, I can.

Yeah, he should keep bringing up that he paid $0.00 in taxes and keep his latest returns top secret.

I'd rather have the issue for Hillary and her surrogates to clobber him with.

You're not called shrimp brains for nothing.

You or me or Hilary don't know what he paid. Constant innuendo and false accusation is going to bite her in the ass. But don't worry, there is plenty more room back there. She is so vulnerable on so many things. I like the shrimp brains thing. When you go there I know I am hitting a nerve. Whose your daddy?

Yeah, he should keep bringing up that he paid $0.00 in taxes and keep his latest returns top secret.

Can't Hillary just drone him?

Hillary is a bigger murderer than Cheney and Bush

Well Donald, are you going to explain how you managed not to pay any taxes for two decades?

Who said I didn't pay any taxes. You know this is why Americans are so sick of Hilary and the system. Why they think our country is upside down. Here I am, a man running a business who has done nothing wrong, violated no laws, actually rising from the ashes to rebuild my business being attacked by a politician who is a criminal, who has lied to the American people and to congress, and who lost 6 billion dollars of taxpayer money, not her money, while she was Secretary of State, and no one knows where the money is folks. Hilary is just engaging in class warfare. She is attacking me because I am rich. She is trying to divide people not bring them together. Isn't her campaign slogan stronger together. Well she calls those that support me deplorable, those that support Bernie basement dwellers, those who think all lives matter racists, so I guess the only ones she is going to bring together are the elites and the media. Her whole campaign is a con, a scam. She is hating on half the country. She is playing identity politics not bringing us together. How about we start talking about the real issues affecting Americans Hilary and stop wasting time on your made up diversions from your terrible record.

Or you could go this way

Isn't it amazing folks how an illegal leak of my tax records which proves I did nothing illegal is taken up by my opponent who has done so many illegal acts and by her corrupt media lapdogs and taken all the focus away from the real issues for Americans? People are so sick of this. Our country is so upside down. People don't care what happened 30 years ago, they want to know what is going to happen to them next year. Hilary used the same tax arrangements as I did. If she thought they were so bad, why hasn't she done anything about them. Did she ever bring this up as a senator? Youve been there thirty years and what have you done for anyone but yourself, nothing. That's why you attack me with these made up charges, because you have nothing but failure to show for your time in office. Americans want change and you can't bring it to them, I can.

^ Fucking Awesome!!!!

You or me or Hilary don't know what he paid. Constant innuendo and false accusation is going to bite her in the ass. But don't worry, there is plenty more room back there. She is so vulnerable on so many things. I like the shrimp brains thing. When you go there I know I am hitting a nerve. Whose your daddy?

So the speculation about what he is hiding continues. Not a good sign..to get the shelling for not releasing your returns AS WELL AS the attacked correctly for what we do know.

I know, he's paid nothing........,.he regards people like you as MUGS.

Well he has never PAID a cent for your Military.......Yet thousands of Americans have PAID with their LIVES

Explain why you support such a LYING TWO FACED BUM,.....your priorities a F__KED

BORING BULLSHIT

What evidence do you have that he paid no taxes? He pays all sorts of different taxes, there is more than just income tax you know. He pointed out Hillary's big money doners do the same thing. She couldn't even say anything to that, she just stared down at her cankles with the look of shame.

I know, he's paid nothing........,.he regards people like you as MUGS.

Well he has never PAID a cent for your Military.......Yet thousands of Americans have PAID with their LIVES

Explain why you support such a LYING TWO FACED BUM,.....your priorities a F__KED

You mean other than the thousands of jobs he created, to which all those people paid taxes on.

What evidence do you have that he paid no taxes? He pays all sorts of different taxes, there is more than just income tax you know.
The same evidence you have that he “pays all sorts of different taxes”. Except he did say “that makes me smart” about paying as little tax as possible. So if he could get by with paying zilch…you would think he paid zilch either that or he’s being “that makes him stupid.”

He pointed out Hillary’s big money doners do the same thing.
You still believe him? How cute.

She couldn't even say anything to that, she just stared down at her cankles with the look of shame.

Probably hiding laughter as we all do when he talks.

What evidence do you have that he paid no taxes? He pays all sorts of different taxes, there is more than just income tax you know.
The same evidence you have that he “pays all sorts of different taxes”. Except he did say “that makes me smart” about paying as little tax as possible. So if he could get by with paying zilch…you would think he paid zilch either that or he’s being “that makes him stupid.”

She couldn't even say anything to that, she just stared down at her cankles with the look of shame.

Is he supposed to pay more taxes than what the tax code says? No one does that. If Cankles has a problem with the tax code, take it up with Obama. He's the one that said it would be too risky to raise taxes back when he had a full Democrat Congress in his first two years.

Is he supposed to pay more taxes than what the tax code says? No one does that. If Cankles has a problem with the tax code, take it up with Obama. He's the one that said it would be too risky to raise taxes back when he had a full Democrat Congress in his first two years.

So what we know is taking that loss of a billion dollars would have allowed him to pay $0.00 in federal taxes for 20 years. And you’re saying he should have paid $0.00 because it’s legal…

Meanwhile families across the nation are paying taxes, trying to send kids to school, keep their house, and a little nest egg…

Its legal. But it’s not right.

You have very low standards for President. But then again, Trump is a small fraction of a man so he fits right in….

So what we know is taking that loss of a billion dollars would have allowed him to pay $0.00 in federal taxes for 20 years. And you’re saying he should have paid $0.00 because it’s legal…

Meanwhile families across the nation are paying taxes, trying to send kids to school, keep their house, and a little nest egg…

Its legal. But it’s not right.

You have very low standards for President. But then again, Trump is a small fraction of a man so he fits right in….
Typical liberal. You can't even answer the question. Is he supposed to pay more than the tax code allows? His millions in wealth and business actually create jobs, and all those people pay income tax, all off his wealth. You also can't admit this tax code was purposefully kept the same by the Hussein administration. If it's "not right" then take it up with the politicians that had the power to change it.

The many millions trump pays in property taxes alone have hired more teachers, built more schools, hired more firefighters, hired more police, paved more roads than Hilary Clinton ever dreamed of doing. So who has actually done more for people? The tax attack is just another ludicrous comparison of a woman of no accomplishment with a man of immense accomplishment.

Forum List

Back