How to disable a racist with humor

Says the fucking racist herself...

Being called a RACIST is in the eye of the caller.

Being a profane, vulgar, uneducated, silly, stupid and childish non-entity is there for all the world to see by the word(s) you feel compelled to use to disguise/hide your illiteracy.

To what "illiteracy" do you refer, and upon what do you base the claim of being "uneducated"?

I base my claim that the OP is a racist on her past words and actions.

If there's any truth to this story, the Rev. Watts can thank God he was facing a white boy rather than an African in the 'hood, and so he was never in any danger.

How cute...don't you just love those feel-good stories of the non-confrontational black man?

I like all kinds of feel-good stories...including this one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YtRzcv431A]Tom "TJ" Leyden - CAMPUSPEAK - YouTube[/ame]

I like any story where people realize the stupidity of racism and turn away from it.

Hopefully, at some point, you will do so, as well.

To what "illiteracy" do you refer, and upon what do you base the claim of being "uneducated"?

Your inability to understand the meaning of the term racist has been publicly noted. Please feel free to link to a post in which I made a statement like the one made by Ariux above, which implies that members of a particular race are somehow less human than another race?

Ethnic humor (particularly humor that involves an ethnicity with which I am closely associated by virtue of marriage and parenting) is not racism. I'm sorry that you don't own a dictionary, Unkotare, but these repeated tantrums don't make you look very smart.

They just show how much I continue to own space in your head without even trying.

ciao.

Your inability to understand the meaning of the term racist has been publicly noted.

I understand it much better, apparently, than you do. I guess if Ariux there ended his stupid comments with "tee-hee! just kidding! aren't I adorable?" it would make it all better and he wouldn't be a racist, huh? Stop eating long enough to think once in a while.

I understand it much better, apparently, than you do. I guess if Ariux there ended his stupid comments with "tee-hee! just kidding! aren't I adorable?" it would make it all better and he wouldn't be a racist, huh? Stop eating long enough to think once in a while.

Where did I make a post stating that Asians are violent, dirty, less civilized, less deserving of life, or any other statement which implies that they are somehow less than whites or any other race?

Making fun of language differences IS NOT RACISM. I don't care what your interpretation of the term is.

But, if you want to claim that I've in fact done what you think I've done, please feel free to link to it.

Last edited:
funny how that is huh?

Black people shouldnt be confrontational or proud of their heritage think many on the right

What poster made the comment that you're attributing to the right?

For starters, I'm not a conservative. Or, for that matter, a liberal. So, misattributing a thread I've made to conservatives is patently disengenuous.

Secondly, in pointing out how a racist WAS disabled by humor, I in no way made the statement that other means might not be necessary.

Your inability to think logically is duly noted, Truth Doesn't Matter.

How cute...don't you just love those feel-good stories of the non-confrontational black man?

Meanwhile, let's just hate Minister Malcolm-X's guts for standing his ground.

Things that make me go "Hmmm...."

funny how that is huh?

Black people shouldnt be confrontational or proud of their heritage think many on the right
Oh, look at the racist thinking others are racist!

Why do you say "African"? Did this take place in Africa?

Negroes are commonly refereed to as Africans. It may not not be reasonable, but it's not Politically Correct to call them negroes. Nothing about Political Correctness is reasonable.

It would be hard for anyone to believe I'm kidding when there's so much truth to what I say.

Forum List

Back