HOW TO DETERMINE A PROPAGANDIST or PAID AGENT

To me there are many propagandist or paid agent are using this forum and around the world wide web, because they are paid and their main purpose submit to required post numbers or spent time they got paid and this is the reason a lot of time their post don't make any sense means not relevant.

Information changes lives...I like to propagate information but it's a hobby for me and not a job haha

-
Good, As I said to some poster. A paid agent is not a issue if they don't talk nonsense, in this regards they just want to kill their require time or submit numbers of posts required by the boss.

Good, As I said to some poster. A paid agent is not a issue if they don't talk nonsense, in this regards they just want to kill their require time or submit numbers of posts required by the boss.

Well I do it as a hobby but making money doing a hobby would sound interesting haha...PM me if you know ways to make money propagating information.

-

Well I do it as a hobby but making money doing a hobby would sound interesting haha...PM me if you know ways to make money propagating information.
-
Good hobby if it is carry sense in it too. If you participate in "Palestine and Israel Forum" and support Palestine, you would see some poster that their post not making any sense or totally irrelevant. they are the one sound like paid and they can help you the find the job in propagandist field. Other wise who post 5,6,7, posts in a year. Too much.

Good hobby if it is carry sense in it too. If you participate in "Palestine and Israel Forum" and support Palestine, you would see some poster that their post not making any sense or totally irrelevant. they are the one sound like paid and they can help you the find the job in propagandist field. Other wise who post 5,6,7, posts in a year. Too much.

Hi Rehmani :) ...I'd only propagandize professionally against Islam, but if you know anyone who would be interested in someone who would propagandize professionally against Islam you can tell them to PM me or refer them to this thread...(the mods moved my thread in the I&P forum about professional propagating...)

Peace,
A1977

Hi Rehmani :) ...I'd only propagandize professionally against Islam, but if you know anyone who would be interested in someone who would propagandize professionally against Islam you can tell them to PM me or refer them to this thread...(the mods moved my thread in the I&P forum about professional propagating...)

Peace,
A1977
Why are a jew?

There are few poster on "Palestine Israel" Forum, sound like they are paid agent and they can help you.

...yeah, like I said the mods here interfered with my post looking for them, but you can send them to this thread or tell them to PM me if you like... :)

-

Forum List

Back