How to destroy Israel in 9 attacks

It is too bad that we live in such a sissified world these days. After 9/11 instead of sending troops into Afghanistan, the United States should have just dropped a couple few tactical nukes and turned the parts of Afghanistan where the Taliban and Bin Laden lived into glass parking lots.

End of story. Any fallout would have dissipated in the Himalayas and/or over the Gobi desert before hurting any innocents. Then we wouldn't have felt the need to waste our time in Iraq. And Iran would not feel so inclined to get the bomb either.

Stop the electricity supply.

Attack and destroy:
Orot Rabin
Rutenberg Power Station
shkol Power Station

Gezer Power Station

Damage the water system.

Attack and destroy desalination plants.
Ashkelon
Palmachim
Hadera

Sorek
Ashdod

Nine attacks that would bring Israel to a grinding halt.
Of course, I have no intention of doing anything at all, just suggesting Israel watch security in those places.

C-nt, do you think you are being funny or clever by exposing what you in your diseased, tiny brain are Israeli weak spots?

Do you have any fucking idea what I would do to large numbers of muslims, particularly in Lebanon, Syria and Iran if Israel were to ever sustain a serious attack from iran? You really do not have ANY idea who or what you are fucking with here, idiot asshole.

Do you have any fucking idea what I would do to large numbers of muslims, particularly in Lebanon, Syria and Iran if Israel were to ever sustain a serious attack from iran?

No one mentioned Iran, but I'm guessing Israel would engage in its usual mass murder of innocents.

Do you have any fucking idea what I would do to large numbers of muslims, particularly in Lebanon, Syria and Iran if Israel were to ever sustain a serious attack from iran?

No one mentioned Iran, but I'm guessing Israel would engage in its usual mass murder of innocents.

WHAT MASS MURDER WOULD THAT BE just another example of islamonazi blood libel

Forum List

Back