“how to destroy america”

Once upon a time, this continent had many languages (Iriquois, Algonquin, Mohawk, Cree, Ojibwe, Lakota, Comanche, Nez Perce, et cetera, et cetera). The continent itself was one of lush variety. Vast numbers of wildlife roamed. Great tracts of forests spanned from north to south. "

As depicted in coloring books.

Ask the French, the British, the Colonists, how the wonderful Indian would rather butcher the whiteman than take him as a prisoner during the French and Indian War.

Do you think that might have clouded the image of the friendly Indian and forced the settlers into "kill or be killed"?

The French and Indian war was a war between the French and Indians and the British and American Colonists. So you call the invaders and occupies "settlers"? Much like calling American invaders an occupiers or Muslim land "heroes and freedom fighters and nation builders and those whose land we invader and occupy are call terrorist? And you people expect the Muslims and Indians not to be pissed off and do all they can to rid their lands of invaders? Much like we are pissed at illegal alien invasion and occupation and what some of you would like done to them?
What goes around seem to be coming around and it's bitch. And we feel much like the natives of america.

French and Indian War1 Introduction
The French and Indian War (1754–63) was a conflict between France and Great Britain that resulted in Britain taking over all French lands in North America. It was also the last war fought between European powers in North America before the American Revolution (1775–83; a conflict in which the American colonies gained independence from Great Britain). During the French and Indian War, American colonists fought with the British army against the French. The French and Indian War officially ended with the Treaty of Paris in 1763. For Britain,

_________________________________________-
"When a white army battles Indians and wins, it is called a great victory, but if they lose it is called a massacre."
- Chiksika, Shawnee

DICK LAMM: “HOW TO DESTROY AMERICA”

Dick Lamm is the former Governor of Colorado. Former governor Dick Lamm recently gave this speech on how to effectively destroy America. Here is his speech that he gave to an awestruck audience, as he describes the way our nation is quickly being dismantled and destroyed. On the eve of nationwide immigration protests, Lamm’s speech is quite an eye-opener.

DICK LAMM: “HOW TO DESTROY AMERICA

The quickest way to destroy America is to teach the children "Education is just a piece of paper" and then don't pay for any infrastructure. Nothing says "destroyed" like all the bridges falling down.

Don't lay this on immigrants. You have to look to the Republicans.

I wonder what the Next Republican plan to destroy America is? Little by little, they seem to be bringing the country to it's knees. What's the endgame?

Democrats and Republicans are doing very little to rid this country of illegal alien invasion. We have one administation after another doing absolutely nothing while the country is being taken over and destroyed.

Dick Lamm is the former Governor of Colorado. Former governor Dick Lamm recently gave this speech on how to effectively destroy America. Here is his speech that he gave to an awestruck audience, as he describes the way our nation is quickly being dismantled and destroyed. On the eve of nationwide immigration protests, Lamm’s speech is quite an eye-opener.

DICK LAMM: “HOW TO DESTROY AMERICA

The quickest way to destroy America is to teach the children "Education is just a piece of paper" and then don't pay for any infrastructure. Nothing says "destroyed" like all the bridges falling down.

Our children are learning fast they education is just a piece of worthless paper if there are not jobs which is being sent out of the country or taken by illegal aliens and they have to leave the country to find jobs. Many are working in Japan and China and even Mexico. Plus our leaders are cutting education funding, cutting learning to a four day week, cuting classes and firing teachers, raising tuition for americans and lowering it for illegal aliens chldren. Not much incentive to get an education is there?
My daughter has a degree in Special Education and was laid off and now is a Nanny? A friend got a degree in International Business and is not back in school to get a degree where she may find a job. Another's son only got an GED and a few community college classes and has been in AT&T for 30 years, making over $100,000 in management and can retire at 50 years old. Children must make wise choices when they think about higher education.

As depicted in coloring books.

Ask the French, the British, the Colonists, how the wonderful Indian would rather butcher the whiteman than take him as a prisoner during the French and Indian War.

Do you think that might have clouded the image of the friendly Indian and forced the settlers into "kill or be killed"?

Excuse TFOM. "Settlers" my fat ass, they were terrorist invaders and occupiers. The natives welcome them and they in return began to kill them, rape their women and rape the lan and they in return natives started killing them. Kill or be killed is a bucket of BS. They came bearing blanket drenched with small pox, pigs that destoryed the fields, guns that slaughter natives.
The history you have been taught by the "settlers" is quite different from what really happen. They even convience blacks they were better off being slaves.

I thought they brought civilization to a backward people who didn't appreciate it. At least they brought them horses and guns so they could kill each other's tribe more effectively. Kinda like the cars and 9mm pieces that the backward uncivilized gangs use today.
There is no one more backward than scum like you.

Now that your big eyes have finally opened,
Now that you're wondering how must they feel,
Meaning them that you've chased across America's movie screens.
Now that you're wondering how can it be real
That the ones you've called colorful, noble and proud
In your school propaganda
They starve in their splendor?
You've asked for my comment I simply will render:
My country 'tis of thy people you're dying.

Now that the longhouses breed superstition
You force us to send our toddlers away
To your schools where they're taught to despise their traditions.
You forbid them their languages, then further say
That American history really began
When Columbus set sail out of Europe, then stress
That the nation of leeches that conquered this land
Are the biggest and bravest and boldest and best.
And yet where in your history books is the tale
Of the genocide basic to this country's birth,
Of the preachers who lied, how the Bill of Rights failed,
How a nation of patriots returned to their earth?
And where will it tell of the Liberty Bell
As it rang with a thud
O'er Kinzua mud,
And of brave Uncle Sam in Alaska this year?

Hear how the bargain was made for the West:
With her shivering children in zero degrees,
Blankets for your land, so the treaties attest,
Oh well, blankets for land is a bargain indeed,
And the blankets were those Uncle Sam had collected
From smallpox-diseased dying soldiers that day.
And the tribes were wiped out and the history books censored,
A hundred years of your statesmen have felt it's better this way.
And yet a few of the conquered have somehow survived,
Their blood runs the redder though genes have paled.
From the Gran Canyon's caverns to craven sad hills
The wounded, the losers, the robbed sing their tale.
From Los Angeles County to upstate New York
The white nation fattens while others grow lean;
Oh the tricked and evicted they know what I mean.

The past it just crumbled, the future just threatens;
Our life blood shut up in your chemical tanks.
And now here you come, bill of sale in your hands
And surprise in your eyes that we're lacking in thanks
For the blessings of civilization you've brought us,
The lessons you've taught us, the ruin you've wrought us --
Oh see what our trust in America's brought us.

Now that the pride of the sires receives charity,
Now that we're harmless and safe behind laws,
Now that my life's to be known as your "heritage,"
Now that even the graves have been robbed,
Now that our own chosen way is a novelty --
Hands on our hearts we salute you your victory,
Choke on your blue white and scarlet hypocrisy
Pitying the blindness that you've never seen
That the eagles of war whose wings lent you glory
They were never no more than carrion crows,
Pushed the wrens from their nest, stole their eggs, changed their story;
The mockingbird sings it, it's all that he knows.
"Ah what can I do?" say a powerless few
With a lump in your throat and a tear in your eye --
Can't you see that their poverty's profiting you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse TFOM. "Settlers" my fat ass, they were terrorist invaders and occupiers. The natives welcome them and they in return began to kill them, rape their women and rape the lan and they in return natives started killing them. Kill or be killed is a bucket of BS. They came bearing blanket drenched with small pox, pigs that destoryed the fields, guns that slaughter natives.
The history you have been taught by the "settlers" is quite different from what really happen. They even convience blacks they were better off being slaves.

I thought they brought civilization to a backward people who didn't appreciate it. At least they brought them horses and guns so they could kill each other's tribe more effectively. Kinda like the cars and 9mm pieces that the backward uncivilized gangs use today.
There is no one more backward than scum like you.

Now that your big eyes have finally opened,
Now that you're wondering how must they feel,
Meaning them that you've chased across America's movie screens.
Now that you're wondering how can it be real
That the ones you've called colorful, noble and proud
In your school propaganda
They starve in their splendor?
You've asked for my comment I simply will render:

Now that the longhouses breed superstition
You force us to send our toddlers away
To your schools where they're taught to despise their traditions.
You forbid them their languages, then further say
That American history really began
When Columbus set sail out of Europe, then stress
That the nation of leeches that conquered this land
Are the biggest and bravest and boldest and best.
And yet where in your history books is the tale
Of the genocide basic to this country's birth,
Of the preachers who lied, how the Bill of Rights failed,
How a nation of patriots returned to their earth?
And where will it tell of the Liberty Bell
As it rang with a thud
O'er Kinzua mud,
And of brave Uncle Sam in Alaska this year?

Hear how the bargain was made for the West:
With her shivering children in zero degrees,
Blankets for your land, so the treaties attest,
Oh well, blankets for land is a bargain indeed,
And the blankets were those Uncle Sam had collected
From smallpox-diseased dying soldiers that day.
And the tribes were wiped out and the history books censored,
A hundred years of your statesmen have felt it's better this way.
And yet a few of the conquered have somehow survived,
Their blood runs the redder though genes have paled.
From the Gran Canyon's caverns to craven sad hills
The wounded, the losers, the robbed sing their tale.
From Los Angeles County to upstate New York
The white nation fattens while others grow lean;
Oh the tricked and evicted they know what I mean.

The past it just crumbled, the future just threatens;
Our life blood shut up in your chemical tanks.
And now here you come, bill of sale in your hands
And surprise in your eyes that we're lacking in thanks
For the blessings of civilization you've brought us,
The lessons you've taught us, the ruin you've wrought us --
Oh see what our trust in America's brought us.

Now that the pride of the sires receives charity,
Now that we're harmless and safe behind laws,
Now that my life's to be known as your "heritage,"
Now that even the graves have been robbed,
Now that our own chosen way is a novelty --
Hands on our hearts we salute you your victory,
Choke on your blue white and scarlet hypocrisy
Pitying the blindness that you've never seen
That the eagles of war whose wings lent you glory
They were never no more than carrion crows,
Pushed the wrens from their nest, stole their eggs, changed their story;
The mockingbird sings it, it's all that he knows.
"Ah what can I do?" say a powerless few
With a lump in your throat and a tear in your eye --
Can't you see that their poverty's profiting you.

I'll bet Buffy was a big hit in China!

["When a white army battles Indians and wins, it is called a great victory, but if they lose it is called a massacre."
- Chiksika, Shawnee

That's because the Indians kill off everyone not an Indian. They don't think that people will remember hundreds of years after the event.

Hey! Isn't that genocide? Maybe that is where Hitler got the idea?

Our children are learning fast they education is just a piece of worthless paper if there are not jobs which is being sent out of the country or taken by illegal aliens and they have to leave the country to find jobs. Many are working in Japan and China and even Mexico. Plus our leaders are cutting education funding, cutting learning to a four day week, cuting classes and firing teachers, raising tuition for americans and lowering it for illegal aliens chldren. Not much incentive to get an education is there?
My daughter has a degree in Special Education and was laid off and now is a Nanny? A friend got a degree in International Business and is not back in school to get a degree where she may find a job. Another's son only got an GED and a few community college classes and has been in AT&T for 30 years, making over $100,000 in management and can retire at 50 years old. Children must make wise choices when they think about higher education.

The Indians who work at 7-11s were engineers who couldn't get jobs in India.

They said the same things a hundred years ago

All immigrants are destroying the country. They don't speak the language, they don't assimilate, they are criminals....

The right wing screed never changes

["When a white army battles Indians and wins, it is called a great victory, but if they lose it is called a massacre."
- Chiksika, Shawnee

That's because the Indians kill off everyone not an Indian. They don't think that people will remember hundreds of years after the event.

That's the history taught in our schools but it is just the opposite. The invaders wiped our entire tribes of Native Americans with guns and disease.

Native American Genocide Still Haunts United States
By Leah Trabich
Cold Spring Harbor High School
New York, USA

In the past, the main thrust of the Holocaust/Genocide Project's magazine, An End To Intolerance, has been the genocides that occurred in history and outside of the United States. Still, what we mustn't forget is that mass killing of Native Americans occurred in our own country. As a result, bigotry and racial discrimination still exist.

"In 1492, Columbus sailed the ocean blue" . . . and made the first contact with the "Indians." For Native Americans, the world after 1492 would never be the same. This date marked the beginning of the long road of persecution and genocide of Native Americans, our indigenous people. Genocide was an important cause of the decline for many tribes.
Native American Genocide Still Haunts U.S.

- Chiksika, Shawnee

BULLSHIT!!!

And your hero Hitler learned everything he did from the bible.

Here is a long but very interesting read about how the white man taught killing to the natives.

Columbus, The Indians, and Human Progress

BULLSHIT!!!

And your hero Hitler learned everything he did from the bible.

What a retarded claim - edtheretard strikes again.

Here is a long but very interesting read about how the white man taught killing to the natives.

Columbus, The Indians, and Human Progress

ROFL; ayup - life was perfect till whitey came along and fucked it up.

Could you be any stupider?

EDIT: Fucking Zinn, I should have guessed. Motherfucker just made shit up - even leftist historians took the fool to task.

Last edited:
Once upon a time, this continent had many languages (Iriquois, Algonquin, Mohawk, Cree, Ojibwe, Lakota, Comanche, Nez Perce, et cetera, et cetera). The continent itself was one of lush variety. Vast numbers of wildlife roamed. Great tracts of forests spanned from north to south. Then, Europeans invaded. After committing an almost successful genocide, one language became dominant. The wildlife that filled the land.....killed off. The vast forests......cut down. Up sprang cities, roads, parking lots, mini-marts, malls, toxic factories. Paradise was destroyed. Now, more invaders come. The dominant language will succumb to multiple languages. This time, it will be Spanish, Chinese and Arabic, with each of these competing for dominance. The presently dominant religion of miscellaneous Christian religious sects will give way to Catholicism and Islam competing for control. Eventually, with Islam being the more tenacious, this once great land will become a backward Islamic nation. Individuality....gone. Science....gone. Mathematics....gone. Secularism....gone. Freedom....gone. A land populated with ignorant slaves to religious doctrine. Who's to blame? Look in the mirror. No one is willing to rise up cry out for civil war. It wouldn't be......"politically correct."

According to Hollywood, right?

Once upon a time, this continent had many languages (Iriquois, Algonquin, Mohawk, Cree, Ojibwe, Lakota, Comanche, Nez Perce, et cetera, et cetera). The continent itself was one of lush variety. Vast numbers of wildlife roamed. Great tracts of forests spanned from north to south. Then, Europeans invaded. After committing an almost successful genocide, one language became dominant. The wildlife that filled the land.....killed off. The vast forests......cut down. Up sprang cities, roads, parking lots, mini-marts, malls, toxic factories. Paradise was destroyed. Now, more invaders come. The dominant language will succumb to multiple languages. This time, it will be Spanish, Chinese and Arabic, with each of these competing for dominance. The presently dominant religion of miscellaneous Christian religious sects will give way to Catholicism and Islam competing for control. Eventually, with Islam being the more tenacious, this once great land will become a backward Islamic nation. Individuality....gone. Science....gone. Mathematics....gone. Secularism....gone. Freedom....gone. A land populated with ignorant slaves to religious doctrine. Who's to blame? Look in the mirror. No one is willing to rise up cry out for civil war. It wouldn't be......"politically correct."
once upon a time - this broad land had many tribes - they all hated eachother more then then hated the white man - there were many buffalo roaming the land - shitting all over the planes - white man came and got rid of them - there were many wars against the indians - lessons were learned - the tribes should have stood together and they paid the price for being backwards - a lesson we learned at pearl harbor - then there was one language (english) but amerika kept their borders open - thus losing their culture and language to invader spanish - white man forget the lesson of the indians- save your traditions ! dont trust people - dont give away everything we hold dear - then political correctness came and one party - the useless republicans let the trator party - demokrats do anything they wanted to do to the party - thus capitalism was destroyed along with freedom - buy food - store it - you have been warned !

once upon a time - this broad land had many tribes - they all hated eachother more then then hated the white man - there were many buffalo roaming the land - shitting all over the planes - white man came and got rid of them - there were many wars against the indians - lessons were learned - the tribes should have stood together and they paid the price for being backwards - a lesson we learned at pearl harbor - then there was one language (english) but amerika kept their borders open - thus losing their culture and language to invader spanish - white man forget the lesson of the indians- save your traditions ! dont trust people - dont give away everything we hold dear - then political correctness came and one party - the useless republicans let the trator party - demokrats do anything they wanted to do to the party - thus capitalism was destroyed along with freedom - buy food - store it - you have been warned !

Those who allow their country to be taken from them didn't own it to begin with. Why aren't the builders of America fighting back?

I wonder what the Next Republican plan to destroy America is? Little by little, they seem to be bringing the country to it's knees. What's the endgame?

Democrats and Republicans are doing very little to rid this country of illegal alien invasion. We have one administation after another doing absolutely nothing while the country is being taken over and destroyed.

lady is right ! but u must understand - our schools have been teaching anti-americanism since the 60s = now millions of americans feel we deserve to be punished - both parties but more the demokrats ! this is just national suicide ! with communists like bill ayeres writting the books that our children r reading - what can u expect ?

Lady,

I understand where you're coming from, but an unbiased reading of American history makes it pretty clear that both the settlers and the tribes had their fair share of warts. Yes, the tribes got a raw deal in the end in virtually every case. Hate to say it, but that's what almost always happens when one group of people is using land another more powerful group of people want. History is full of victors of all colors and nations (including Native Americans) treating the conquered like dirt. It seems to be human nature, and isn't something that's only found in those of us who happen to be descended from Europeans.

I'm from Colorado, and while Lamm is something of an alarmist, he also made some valid points about how things that stress our differences instead of similiarities and unity as a nation are a problem. Ever hear the saying "A house divided against itself cannot stand"?

I don't think that USA would change its main language, nor put any religion in the power. The matter is that everyone needs to respect differences. That's all. And about destryoing the country... well, I don't think that it will destroy anything, but China, for an example is growing strong, fast. A fact is that China will be more powerful than USA. Not now, but they will. USA will still exist and with harmony.

Recently? 2006 is recently?

Dick should have taken into consideration the "destruction" our founding fathers did when they forcefully "intergrated" 6 million negro slaves into America...Seems multi-curtual/bi-racial began waaaaay before 2006.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back