How To Delete My Account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,

The U.S. Message Board Forum

I've asked nicely for The U.S. Message Board Forum to delete my account but they refuse to delete my account so therefore I will flood the threads into I get deleted.

I've The Human Right & Legal Right to have my account permanent deleted which don't get any more simple than that.

Furthermore, On Another Note If that don't work concerning the flooding the threads then I'm going to take Legal Action by getting a Attorney to file a lawsuit against this website for denying me my Human Rights & Legal Rights to delete my account.

Thank You!

Peace!
Tommy Tooter.

Greetings,

I've asked nicely for The U.S. Message Board Forum to delete my account but they refuse to delete my account so therefore I will flood the threads into I get deleted.

I've The Human Right & Legal Right to have my account permanent deleted which don't get any more simple than that.

Furthermore, On Another Note If that don't work concerning the flooding the threads then I'm going to take Legal Action by getting a Attorney to file a lawsuit against this website for denying me my Human Rights & Legal Rights to delete my account.

Thank You!

Peace!
200_s.gif

Greetings,

Thank You!

Peace!

The mods ought to just remove posting privileges from Private1's account, but otherwise leave it intact; and merge all of Private1's threads and move it to one of the lower forums, where everyone is free to mock and insult and abuse Private1 with impunity. That's what I would do if this were my forum.

Greetings,

Thank You!

Peace!
200_s.gif

Whatever! You is nothing but a Attention Seeker.

You must care for you to published a comment because if you didn't you wouldn't have published a comment.

The Truth Is I don't know why you think I care about your opinions/views which would speak for itself concerning this entirely factor In General.

Thank You!

Peace!

Greetings,

Thank You!

Peace!
200_s.gif

Whatever! You is nothing but a Attention Seeker.

You must care for you to published a comment because if you didn't you wouldn't have published a comment.

The Truth Is I don't know why you think I care about your opinions/views which would speak for itself concerning this entirely factor In General.

Thank You!

Peace!
Ever hear of the off button?

Ya think Tooter?

DarkFury

Meanwhile.....:popcorn:

I think staff are cats today and playing with their new toy watching it unwind. :lol:

Ya think Tooter?

DarkFury

I think staff are cats today and playing with their new toy watching it unwind. :lol:
First he comes in and opens a account.
Then he requests the account be deleted or he sues.
If a mod deletes him he threatens to sue the owner for illegal account closing.
I have seen this as you have on at least six different boards in four countries.
And EVERY TIME its been the same person..

Ya think Tooter?

DarkFury

First he comes in and opens a account.
Then he requests the account be deleted or he sues.
If a mod deletes him he threatens to sue the owner for illegal account closing.
I have seen this as you have on at least six different boards in four countries.
And EVERY TIME its been the same person..
I haven't seen it cuz I always avoided him as much as possible. He was loonier than Dhara.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back