How to Debate a Climate Alarmists

When I look at all the California fires and the hurricanes and the snow and the rains and the tornadoes I sure am glad there’s no such thing as climate change.
Imagine how much worse it would be if climate change were real.
Thank God for Republican scientists. They believe in the Bible.

When I look at all the California fires and the hurricanes and the snow and the rains and the tornadoes I sure am glad there’s no such thing as climate change.

No fires, hurricanes, snow, rains or tornadoes before we started using fossil fuels, eh Einstein?

No, all those things are manifestations by wizards to show sorcery to the king.

No fires, hurricanes, snow, rains or tornadoes before we started using fossil fuels, eh Einstein?

Stop using electricity....you're killing the planet. Bastard!

Bill Nye is a far left idiot like most climate alarmists.

Have you seen Nye's vid supporting abortion?

Bill Nye: Can We Stop Telling Women What to Do With Their Bodies?

Someone should appraise this dunce that the baby is not part of her body.

"Scientists Abandon Search For Bill Nye's Credibility
April 25th, 2017
article-923.jpg

U.S.—In a rare display of surrender, scientists across the nation have given up their extensive search to prove that Bill Nye “The Science Guy” is a reliable spokesperson for the principles of scientific inquiry.

According to sources, researchers threw in the towel after viewing a recent episode of Nye’s new variety show, Bill Nye Saves The World.

“We’ve wasted years of effort trying to prove he’s a credible, non-biased source of information,” one scientist told reporters. “We’ve tried and tried, utilizing the very best technology known to man, and now it’s time to move on to more promising fields of research.”

“It’s a lost cause,” he added grimly.

According to reports, Nye responded by pointing to his wardrobe of lab coats as evidence of his “sciency-ness,” and called all people who disagree with him “closed-minded Science Guy deniers.”
Scientists Abandon Search For Bill Nye's Credibility

Ha, conservatives don't believe in science, well other than it's sorcery.

Watch me ram those words back down your throat:

1.Recently, John Stossel sat down with John Tierney. For 25 years, John Tierney has written about science for the New York Times, who ”recently argued that the real war on science comes from the left. That seems odd since surveys show people on the right are more likely to believe in creationism.

Tierney: Right, but creationism doesn't affect science. It doesn't affect the way science is done.

Stossel: But wait, what about President Bush's opposition to stem cell research?

George W. Bush: Destroying human life in the hopes of saving human life is not ethical.

Tierney: He didn't stop stem cell research….I can't find examples where the right-wing stopped the progress of science, whereas you can look on the left and you see so many areas that are taboo to research.

2.Stossel: Some research on genetically modified foods became taboo because of protests from the left. Tierney says that stifled research into what could have been a second Green Revolution to feed Africa. Also, Rachel Carson's Silent Spring and her baseless claim that DDT caused cancer in humans is still taught in high schools today, but there's no mention of the millions killed by malaria because countries needlessly banned DDT. And scientists can't even talk about whether genes affect intelligence.

3. Tierney: People who studied IQ needed bodyguards for their lectures. It's something that can't be discussed.

Stossel: Likewise, researching gender differences has become taboo.

Tierney: You can't talk about sexual differences between men and women. I mean, it's ok if they favor women. You can say that men are more likely to commit crimes, but you can't suggest anything that there might be some kind of sexual difference that might predispose men to be more interested in a topic.

Stossel: Google fired engineer James Damore merely because he wrote a memo suggesting that sex differences might explain why more men work in tech.

Tierney: Damore just pointed out very basic scientific research about differences between the sexes. The experts in this, as soon as he published that memo, said, "Yes, he basically got the science right.

Stossel: But that didn’t matter.” The Left’s “War on Science”

John stossel............LMAO........apples and oranges and pears and carrots and corn........sums up every one of your posts.

Renewable energy hard for you to understand?

What are you 9?

What do you believe I have lied to you about? Ever

You have been proven to have lied over and over...and in doing so have gained the title of the biggest liar on the board...congratulations.

What are you 9?

I understand less reliable, more expensive energy just fine.
That's why I don't approve. Planet killer.

mountain of evidence that falsifies some critical aspect of AGW. When you can't and you can't even bring up evidence that would tend to support any of your panoply of propositions, its entirely reasonable to say "you're wrong".

Feel free to choose a single piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...just one...

What's that? There is no observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...How unfortunate for your side.

Maybe you can provide a single piece of observed, measured evidence which establishes a coherent relationship between the absorption of infrared radiation by a gas and warming in the atmosphere.

What's that? There is no observed, measured evidence which establishes a coherent relationship between the absorption of infrared radiation by a gas and warming in the atmosphere...How unfortunate for your side.

How about a single peer reviewed, published paper in which the claimed warming due to mankind's activities has been empirically measured, quantified and ascribed to so called greenhouse gasses?

What's that? Not a single peer reviewed, published paper in which the claimed warming due to mankind's activities has been empirically measured, quantified and ascribed to so called greenhouse gasses...How unfortunate for your side.

So much for your "mountain" of evidence...sounds more like you have a steaming mountain of claims that you can't support with anything like observed, measured evidence.

Well Crick, when you put any information you don’t like on ignore it is hard to have a debate. If you will read my op in environment under the title of, This puts it to rest for me, you will find all the information I am relying on, not from me, but from a scientist. I would further suggest you watch the whole segment from the life liberty and levin episode as this mans facts seem incontrovertible.as I said before and as you so often illustrate it is not about science, it is about you are always right and anyone who disagrees with you is always wrong. Look around you. What predictions from al gore or anyone else hav come true or in what way has humankind been adversely affected in any way that did not happen in the past? Take a breath.

Panoply of propositions, I like that.

Don't expect crick (AKA the skid mark) to seriously look at or consider anything that calls his faith into question.

What are you 9?

More expensive?

Renewable Energy Will Be Consistently Cheaper Than Fossil Fuels By 2020, Report Claims

Hey, McFly the modern world is calling.

Patrick Michaels, Roy Spencer and Will Happer are the Merry Morons of global warming denialism.

As opposed to michael mann who has spent millions in an ongoing attempt to keep the details of his so called research out of the public eye...what a laugh...tell me, which of the above scientists you have named have ever even spent a dime trying to keep their research away from people who might find some problem with it?

Oooops, this is a democracy and a majority of Americans accept the IPCC conclusions, disagree with Trump's anti-environmentalism and think we need to be doing something about AGW.

So... YOU LOSE

Sorry skidmark...the US is not a democracy...We live under a representative republic...is there any subject at all in which you have enough knowledge to make a true statement?

"The Physical Science Basis" at www.ipcc.ch.

Debate won. It was never even a contest.

You have been asked over and over to bring just one piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability from that steaming pile of excrement and to date, you haven't been able to bring anything over but laughable claims which were good enough to fool you...what a loser you are skidmark...

Guess you missed the findings that the california fires are entirely due to poor governance by the liberal california government...and damage due to rain, snow, and tornadoes keep dropping...I suppose you believe ignorance is bliss, but ignorance is just ignorance...

What are you 9?

Ask the nations which have invested most heavily into renewables how it is working out for them...Check with germany and australia...ask them about wildly increasing energy costs, grid failures, and how happy the people who have to live with what has happened to once reliable energy delivery systems are.

What are you 9?

More expensive?

Renewable Energy Will Be Consistently Cheaper Than Fossil Fuels By 2020, Report Claims

Like I said...ask the citizens of germany and australia how switching to renewables is going for them...ask about the people who are having to decide monthly whether to pay the electric bill or eat..

"The Physical Science Basis" at www.ipcc.ch.

Debate won. It was never even a contest.

You have been asked over and over to bring just one piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability from that steaming pile of excrement and to date, you haven't been able to bring anything over but laughable claims which were good enough to fool you...what a loser you are skidmark...

Dude, just stop with the willful ignorance about climate change.

You have to scour the dark web to find anything the supports your position of denial opposed to the mountains of facts which show that it is occuring.

But for shits and giggles, how do YOU explain 415+ppm of CO2 in our atmoshere and its natural cause?

What are you 9?

Ask the nations which have invested most heavily into renewables how it is working out for them...Check with germany and australia...ask them about wildly increasing energy costs, grid failures, and how happy the people who have to live with what has happened to once reliable energy delivery systems are.

This Germany... Power Prices Go Negative in Germany, a Positive for Energy Users

Do you read actual news?

What are you 9?

More expensive?

I love it when they ignore the cost of the base load needed for when the solar and wind isn't producing any power. Planet killer.

What are you 9?

This Germany... Power Prices Go Negative in Germany, a Positive for Energy Users

Do you read actual news?

Power prices go negative?
Is that why they pay 3 times what we pay? DURR.

Forum List

Back