How to Debate a Climate Alarmists

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Yeah, still won't work. Then again if you use that technique. Just look at Bill Nye getting destroyed.

I don't even have to try. I just ask the idiot Im talking to, "So....exactly how much climate change legislation has congress enacted in the past 10 years and what % of electricity in the US is provided by renewable sources?"

End of discussion!! ( and literally, sometimes screaming ensues :hyper:)

Is this the thread where you guys slap yourselves on the back and pretend you're actually winning all the other threads out there?

Nye.jpg

You and Pilot1 have now both accused me of making false statements. What false statement do you believe I have made? Ever.

Yeah, still won't work. Then again if you use that technique. Just look at Bill Nye getting destroyed.

If it works, why is "evade, insult, and toss out conspiracy theories" the only thing deniers can do now?

You know, like this thread turned out. Like every thread here turns out.

If all the data didn't say your cult is making it all up, you could discuss the science. But it does, so you can't.

This is the way of the left. I am right, you are wrong. End of debate.

Feel free to bring up your mountain of evidence that falsifies some critical aspect of AGW. When you can't and you can't even bring up evidence that would tend to support any of your panoply of propositions, its entirely reasonable to say "you're wrong".

Feel free to bring up your mountain of evidence that falsifies some critical aspect of AGW. When you can't and you can't even bring up evidence that would tend to support any of your panoply of propositions, its entirely reasonable to say "you're wrong".

Huh??

Ummm.....the AGW community has yet to make its case, thus, the onus is on THEM to convince public policy makers that their shit is valid. Skeptics dont have a need to falsify anything! Of course, thats in the real world where AGW has been an utter failure as a theory.

Now.....if public policy makers start prohibiting fossil fuels, then the onus goes on skeptics to falsify. Duh!

Until then, the AGW crowd just has research papers to point at.....and nobody is caring about the conclusions they are drawing.

Anyone? Anyone?... Anyone?

Well Crick, when you put any information you don’t like on ignore it is hard to have a debate. If you will read my op in environment under the title of, This puts it to rest for me, you will find all the information I am relying on, not from me, but from a scientist. I would further suggest you watch the whole segment from the life liberty and levin episode as this mans facts seem incontrovertible.as I said before and as you so often illustrate it is not about science, it is about you are always right and anyone who disagrees with you is always wrong. Look around you. What predictions from al gore or anyone else hav come true or in what way has humankind been adversely affected in any way that did not happen in the past? Take a breath.

Panoply of propositions, I like that.

Last edited:
Bill Nye is a far left idiot like most climate alarmists.

Have you seen Nye's vid supporting abortion?

Bill Nye: Can We Stop Telling Women What to Do With Their Bodies?

Someone should appraise this dunce that the baby is not part of her body.

New Topics

Forum List

Back