How to Deal With Your White Guilt

I sold mine to a black guy.
But, he bought crack with it so now I’m guilty all over again.

Guilt is a personal emotion ... there is no such thing as collective guilt.

But there is such a thing as collective debt. Nobody is blaming today's population for the horrendous damage done by slavery, but we owe it to those who are still suffering the disadvantages it caused.Think of it as settling the affairs of an estate when a will is read. The estate's debts need to be settled.
There is no such thing as collective debt.

No one owes a debt caused by others

Whites paid to end slavery in blood and nothing else is owed

Of course there is. Right now, as a country, we owe over 22 trillion dollars. If someone dies, their part of the debt doesn't go away. It is assumed by the rest of the country until paid.
No we do not

He government owes it

No one has a part of it

You're dumber than I thought.

But there is such a thing as collective debt. Nobody is blaming today's population for the horrendous damage done by slavery, but we owe it to those who are still suffering the disadvantages it caused.Think of it as settling the affairs of an estate when a will is read. The estate's debts need to be settled.

Of course there is. Right now, as a country, we owe over 22 trillion dollars. If someone dies, their part of the debt doesn't go away. It is assumed by the rest of the country until paid.
No we do not

He government owes it

No one has a part of it

But smarter than you

No we do not

He government owes it

No one has a part of it

But smarter than you

Sure you are. I could tell that right off just by seeing your stylish tinfoil hat.

No we do not

He government owes it

No one has a part of it

But smarter than you

Sure you are. I could tell that right off just by seeing your stylish tinfoil hat.
Wow you are a fool

I debunk conspiracy theories more than anyone here

The fact is you are wrong collective debt does not exist

Apparently there is no end to the mileage liberals can get out of white guilt!! I personally have no guilt since I was born 100 years after slavery ended, and my parents and grandparents were in another country when slavery existed. America is not a commune, we are not even responsible for our parents debts, let alone slavery 200 years ago as practiced by a few Scot Irish southerners. Why not make the descendants of the few white southerners feel guilty and the descendants of the northern opposition feel proud? Why not conclude reparation welfare is likely to be more destructive to blacks than regular welfare entitlements since it is racist and would build upon the crippling affects of regular welfare which, among other things, destroyed love and family in the black community and created the school to prison pipeline.
All of you white people look the same

Lol
No one owes me shit, just because I’m an American Indian.

My ancestors were just as rotten vile as any other population, They owned slaves, they tortured their enemies, they raped their enemies, And they killed their enemies.
The Oglala Sioux Indians were notorious for it...

Political correctness is for the feeble minded, and all it is, is fascism pretending to be manners. George Carlin said that the Best

No we do not

He government owes it

No one has a part of it

But smarter than you

Wow you are a fool

OK . Who owes that 22 trillion dollars?

No we do not

He government owes it

No one has a part of it

But smarter than you

Wow you are a fool

The us government

I don't have guilt nor do I see this so called white discrimination or so called war on whites or whatever it's called. Things haven't changed much since I have been alive and that's 85, going on 86 years soon.

But smarter than you

Wow you are a fool

The us government

God help me for asking, but who do you think the US government is, if not elected representatives of the people?

But smarter than you

Wow you are a fool

The us government

God help me for asking, but who do you think the US government is, if not elected representatives of the people?
Irrelevant because it is not a collective debt

yes there is a long legal tradition there but not so with guilt over slavery. Where is it written that blacks should be repaid for slavery and others for this and that more so than they have been and are being paid through means tested welfare/entitlement programs?.

Forum List

Back