How to deal with Iran....now

Statements about "obliterating" muslim nations, and jokes about bar-b-cueing muslims in electrified bleachers.

I'm not suprised in the least.

Try pulling the stick out of your ass and getting a sense of humor.

If it makes you feel any better, electric bleachers was my idea on how to deal with US prison overpopulation. Ought to make you feel better I just wanted to BBQ Americans.:rolleyes:

Do you libs want Iran to get nukes and threaten Israel? That's what you're saying when you oppose military action against Iran, which supports terrorists against Israel and harbors Al-Kada anti-American Evil-Doers. Our President identified Iran as a member of the Axis of Evel. We have to take out Iran NOW! But the terrorist-lovers in Congress are blocking our Commander In Chief from doing what he needs to do to keep us safe. I hope they burn in Hell for what they have done to our country.

Do you libs want Iran to get nukes and threaten Israel? That's what you're saying when you oppose military action against Iran, which supports terrorists against Israel and harbors Al-Kada anti-American Evil-Doers. Our President identified Iran as a member of the Axis of Evel. We have to take out Iran NOW! But the terrorist-lovers in Congress are blocking our Commander In Chief from doing what he needs to do to keep us safe. I hope they burn in Hell for what they have done to our country.

That job at the Comedy Club not pan out for you?:eusa_shifty:

Try pulling the stick out of your ass and getting a sense of humor.

If it makes you feel any better, electric bleachers was my idea on how to deal with US prison overpopulation. Ought to make you feel better I just wanted to BBQ Americans.:rolleyes:
It was stupid in any event , and not the least bit humerous. Next you might suggest bbq ing children and say that is funny also.

That is not at all what we are saying-- In a nut shell what we are saying is DON'T OVERREACT. In spite of Bush's idiotic commernts, Iran has shown no threat. Just a bunch of over-imagination by you Bushites.

and what about the ones that would just be happy to drive the invaders from their homeland..and are willing to resort to terrorism to achieve that . would you spare them the bleachers ?

Are you talking about the ones from Syria and neighboring countries? Yeah, stick em in there too.

what a LOAD OF SHIT.

You zionists are really putting in the crybaby overtime now that it doesn't look like the US is on the fast track to pounce on iran.

my advice to you is to Immigrate to Israel if you feel stronger for her than you do the US.

You don't think the administration and the military command (commanders who are cooperating with the status quo right now, anyway :thup: ) have already planned out all contingencies for dealing with Iran? You don't think they've already drawn up airstrike plans, possible invasion and regime change plans?
Of course we have. We have all kinds of plans like this. Iran, Nortk Korea, China, Russia -- Japan, the UK, etc as well.

Having a plan doesnt in any way mean that the execution of said plan is imminent. One of the things militaries do, all the time, is plan.

They have said that military aggression is on the table, which would mean that they are ready and willing to implement it whenever they desire.
Of course. As it should be.
But, again, having a plan doesnt in any way mean that the execution of said plan is imminent

How can you blame people for suspecting the administration of desiring war?
Because it hasnt done anythig that every other administration hasn't done.

This is how I think that we should deal with Iran – the supposed axis of evil:

Take it easy. Don’t be so trigger-happy and ill prepared as we were with Iraq. Strengthen our foreign intelligence, our spy network, our CIA, etc. Know exactly what is out there before we jump in and shake the hornet nest. Share intelligence with our trusted allies. As we gather hard and fast proof, present it to other nations (possibly through the UN). Get more nations on our side. At the same time, strengthen our military. Then, when we are fully prepared, call on Iran to respond if we have absolute proof that Iran is creating nukes.

Forum List

Back