How to deal with Bigots

Sep 12, 2008
Using the Condi Rice method.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivkw27k9J0c&NR=1]YouTube - my seeds & your grandchildren...exotic[/ame]

It helps that she is cute. Condi too.

The first thing I thought when she began talking was how strong her Australian accent is. :lol:

I guess you liked it, JB.

Probably because she is so cute.

I sent her an email myself telling I thought she was brilliant, and that there was no way any relative of hers would be a relative of his, because the guy who wrote that letter would probably die a virgin, holding on to his Darwin award.

It was hilarious. Even funnier for the fact that i nearly ended up having 'slanty-eyed' offspring. Her being adorable doesn't hurt, though
; )

By far the funniest part was her fixing the moron's writing.
smile_wink.gif

Last edited:
What a stupid video.

Only imbeciles with two digit IQ's and individuals named 'Baruch' would think that is clever.

Problem is, Condoleeza Rice is as barren as her white feminist counterparts... Asians like this gal also don't give much birth, either. If you're going to taunt us whites, it's gotta be a credible threat!

You know... like death from overpopulation by Hispanics...

Last edited:
Problem is, Condoleeza Rice is as barren as her white feminist counterparts... Asians like this gal also don't give much birth, either. If you're going to taunt us whites, it's gotta be a credible threat!

Asians don't give birth much? Do you realize just how many of them there are out there? Where do you think they all came from, a watercress patch?:cuckoo:

Using the Condi Rice method.

It helps that she is cute. Condi too.

I can relate. It was never an issue in New York, Seattle, Dallas or Phoenix. In Arkansas, however, there are a lot of racist blacks and, of course, the rednecks, although they're not bad. That girl is cute. She looks kind of like my Mom when she was her age.

Asians don't give birth much? Do you realize just how many of them there are out there? Where do you think they all came from, a watercress patch?:cuckoo:

Water CHESTNUTS.

Yes, Asians in white societies have birthrates comparable to white birthrates. Which is to say, low.

Be very careful, your right hand might get jealous and poison your soup! After all, with an attitude like that, your right hand is the only girl for you!

Forum List

Back