How to create jobs.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
HOW TO CREATE JOBS.
It is the job of consumers, Government and businesses.

1. Stop buying made in China, India, Mexico, etc. And that is the job of consumers and businesses will have to bring back jobs they took overseas back.
2. Let Bush tax cut expire and go back to the tax rate of the Clinton administration. Job cuts has not created any jobs.
3. Stop giving American jobs to Illegal Aliens and stop educating their children to take future jobs from our own children.
4. Create more Government job training programs and make it easier for children that want to go to college to go.
5. Fire Congress, retroactive.
6. A massive infrastructure stimulus.

If we stop buying foreign made products businesses would have to bring jobs back from China, India, Mexico, etc. American consumers are as guilty as businesses for the failure of the economy. American addictions to cheap products and businesses addiction to cheap labor contribute to job loss and failure of the economy.

Tax break for businesses that took jobs overseas is not incentive enough to bring them back. Bankrupt them by not buying their foreign made products will being them back.

And U.S. is not world charity. We need to take care of our own first and why do Mexican feel they are entitled to a job in this country and an education for their children when there are millions here and world wide that are more in need than they are.

“Ask not what our country can do for us, but what we can do for our country and for us.”
Ps. Romney has committed legal tax invasion.

Here is another thing you can do. I had a Skill circular saw for nearly thirty years. Actually wore the saw out. Because of the amount of service I had recieved from that saw, I went to Home Depot to buy another Skill saw. The price was $180. I would have paid that, but then I looked closer at the tag, and it was Made in China. I went to Harbor Freight, there was an identical saw, except it had a laser guide light, and a built in work light, for $32. Chinese brand.

If you are going to buy a Made in China, or anywhere else, product, do not give 5 prices of the original cost of the product to some guy here in the US making a fortune by outsourcing the manufaturing to another nation. Buy it as the brand and company in that nation. Better for them, better for us.

...CREATE JOBS. It is the job of consumers, Government and businesses...
We need to understand that a job is the hiring of an employee by a business.

Consumers don't do that. Government doesn't do that. Only a business can do that. Sure, anyone can form a business and hire people --AKA 'create jobs', but remember that nobody needs to wait for 'somebody else' to do it. If you want to 'got a business' then you can just go ahead and 'get' one by doing all the 'getting' yourself until you 'got' it. Warning: waiting for someone else to 'do it' doesn't work. You can wait your brains out and not one single job will ever be created.

I created jobs because I hired people, you can too.

We need to understand that a job is the hiring of an employee by a business.

Consumers don't do that. Government doesn't do that. Only a business can do that. Sure, anyone can form a business and hire people --AKA 'create jobs', but remember that nobody needs to wait for 'somebody else' to do it. If you want to 'got a business' then you can just go ahead and 'get' one by doing all the 'getting' yourself until you 'got' it. Warning: waiting for someone else to 'do it' doesn't work. You can wait your brains out and not one single job will ever be created.

I created jobs because I hired people, you can too.
Interesting concept. So government employees do not have jobs. And they do not spend their money. And they do not pay their taxes???
I suspect that if you hired workers, you did so because someone purchased what you made. Did you refuse to sell to government workers? Was their money no good?
So there you go. Gov employs folks, they buy stuff, also known as create demand, and the economy does better. Just like always.

We need to understand that a job is the hiring of an employee by a business. Consumers don't do that. Government doesn't do that. Only a business can do that. Sure, anyone can form a business and hire people --AKA 'create jobs', but remember that nobody needs to wait for 'somebody else'...
Interesting concept. So government employees do not have jobs...
Oh my goodness I was wrong and you're absolutely right.

The federal government does in fact hire millions of people --4,443,000!. Seriously though, let's keep in mind that total employment in the US is 142,415,000 --35 private jobs for every individual gov't job. Kind of like mommy washing Thanksgiving dishes and the 3-year old comes in to 'help'. Mommy puts the kid on a chair and lets him rinse a saucer, and the rest of the day the kid says "I did the dishes today!". Everyone smiles and looks at mommy.

In the same way I have to smile when you point out that gov't creates jobs that I voted for and I paid for.

De-criminalizing low-pay jobs, currently "Job Prohibited" by minimum wage laws, would re-authorize, and re-generate, millions of jobs for workers, and thousands of business investment opportunities, for investors

De-criminalizing low-pay jobs, currently "Job Prohibited" by minimum wage laws, would re-authorize, and re-generate, millions of jobs for workers, and thousands of business investment opportunities, for investors
Spot on.

The idea being that government can create jobs by simply repealing its policy of preventing job creation.

Forum List

Back