How to commit carrer suicide

You spelled career wrong in your title.

Votto. You haven't got much time left to fix it.

Fix it? And deprive left wingers an opportunity to bask in their arrogant superiority to conservatives like myself?

Nope, I feed into their delusions of GRANDURE of being the master race, not bring them back to reality.

That was the best show on TV. Shame they cut him off.

Poor Dana knew he had stepped in something after the Clinton skit.

Poor chap had no idea how he had offended the PC gods.

Think positive, at least Progs like Weinstein and Clinton did not arrest him or rape him, or kill him.

What "career suicide" are you talking about, exactly?

After the Clinton skit, his career took a nose dive.

One of the funniest men on TV.

His career slowed down because no one watched his show (which I agree was fantastic) - not because he insulted Bill Clinton.

But it didn't "die", either. He's still in movies and on TV, and significantly more successful than you or I.

That was the best show on TV. Shame they cut him off.

Poor Dana knew he had stepped in something after the Clinton skit.

Poor chap had no idea how he had offended the PC gods.

Think positive, at least Progs like Weinstein and Clinton did not arrest him or rape him, or kill him.

Certainly couldn't get away with it now if you couldn't get away with it then. Trump, white males, Republicans the exception of course.

Carvey is about the funniest MFer on Earth.

You spelled career wrong in your title.

Votto. You haven't got much time left to fix it.

Fix it? And deprive left wingers an opportunity to bask in their arrogant superiority to conservatives like myself?

Nope, I feed into their delusions of GRANDURE of being the master race, not bring them back to reality.

You think people are superior to you? Wow, you don't have a very good self image do you?
Usually, right wingers feel superior in their ignorance. It's like knowing nothing is a badge of honor.

Forum List

Back