How to celebrate a 21st birthday

Well, so much for that idea. Next?
Save your money and take yourself?

A question for you,
Would you want to hang out with your father in Las Vegas for your 21st birthday?

Probably not so much, but I thought it was just a paying the bills thing.
My daughter has been asking me for over 3 years to take her to Vegas for her 21st. I didn't think she really wanted to hang out with me for that milestone. i was mistaken.
She never once asked me to give her money for a slot machine, the roulette table, the card tables, a meal, a drink or a show.
I'm glad my sister joined us though, so the two of them could go do girl stuff like see the Chippendale dancers. :)

Hey, I'll be turning 21 in a few years... :tongue:
If your father is as cool as my daughter's father you'll ask him to take you to Vegas. :)

There's more fun places to go than Vegas Amanda. Believe me, I lived there. Once you get past all the glitz, it's a hollow town.

I'd much rather say go to Washington D.C. and tour the White House, or go to Glacier National Park in Montana, who many say is the prettiest park in America, or if you prefer something a little more tropical, a quick trip to Jamaica.

However, I am glad Batboy and his daughter had a good time.

If your father is as cool as my daughter's father you'll ask him to take you to Vegas. :)

There's more fun places to go than Vegas Amanda. Believe me, I lived there. Once you get past all the glitz, it's a hollow town.

I'd much rather say go to Washington D.C. and tour the White House, or go to Glacier National Park in Montana, who many say is the prettiest park in America, or if you prefer something a little more tropical, a quick trip to Jamaica.

I have been to DC once and I'm kinda sad I didn't appreciate it. I was really bored and thought it was a complete waste of time. I would love to go again now, but for a 21st b-day??? I don't think so! Not that I haven't drank before but to really celebrate it seems like Vegas would be the better choice.

Jamaica sounds interesting too, I'll have to think about that.

I have been to DC once and I'm kinda sad I didn't appreciate it. I was really bored and thought it was a complete waste of time. I would love to go again now, but for a 21st b-day??? I don't think so! Not that I haven't drank before but to really celebrate it seems like Vegas would be the better choice.

Jamaica sounds interesting too, I'll have to think about that.

Well I could hook you up in Vegas, if you didn't mind meeting some bikers... :D

2579142273_56c1cef945_o.jpg

Forum List

Back