How to Beat the Islamic State

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Some suggestions as to how to beat ISIS.........

The lights are on 24/7 in the CIA’s Iraq Operations Group these days, with real-time spy satellite imagery, electronic intercepts and drone videos pouring in from Iraq and Syria, along with intelligence reports from agency bases in Baghdad, Kurdistan, Jordan, Lebanon, Kuwait and Turkey. But the whispered corridor conversations and worried looks among analysts and operations officials, sources say, tell the real story: Even if the White House decides to go to war against the Islamic State, commonly known as ISIS, there are no good options.

The last time the CIA faced an Iraqi insurgency it had the backing of 140,000 U.S. troops, a 500-strong Baghdad station and constant air cover from in-country bases, not to mention the support of President George W. Bush and Congress for a big troop “surge.” It was also able to promise Sunni tribal leaders that they would have a seat at the table in Baghdad. Today, it has none of those advantages, and it faces an enemy far more lethal, and based across the border in Syria.

“There are just a lot of least-bad options right now,” says Patrick Skinner, a former CIA operative in Iraq who frequently travels to the region for the Soufan Group, a private intelligence organization staffed by former CIA and FBI personnel. “I’m not political in any way, but I don’t fault the administration too much for the situation overall. I mean, you’ve got Syria collapsing and a civil war in the heart of the Middle East along with everything else going wrong. We can change certain things, but to change the overall trajectory of that is an international and regional affair.”

Continue reading at:

http://www.newsweek.com/how-beat-islamic-state-267273?

The lights are on 24/7 in the CIA’s Iraq Operations Group these days, with real-time spy satellite imagery, electronic intercepts and drone videos pouring in from Iraq and Syria, along with intelligence reports from agency bases in Baghdad, Kurdistan, Jordan, Lebanon, Kuwait and Turkey. But the whispered corridor conversations and worried looks among analysts and operations officials, sources say, tell the real story: Even if the White House decides to go to war against the Islamic State, commonly known as ISIS, there are no good options.

The last time the CIA faced an Iraqi insurgency it had the backing of 140,000 U.S. troops, a 500-strong Baghdad station and constant air cover from in-country bases, not to mention the support of President George W. Bush and Congress for a big troop “surge.” It was also able to promise Sunni tribal leaders that they would have a seat at the table in Baghdad. Today, it has none of those advantages, and it faces an enemy far more lethal, and based across the border in Syria.

“There are just a lot of least-bad options right now,” says Patrick Skinner, a former CIA operative in Iraq who frequently travels to the region for the Soufan Group, a private intelligence organization staffed by former CIA and FBI personnel. “I’m not political in any way, but I don’t fault the administration too much for the situation overall. I mean, you’ve got Syria collapsing and a civil war in the heart of the Middle East along with everything else going wrong. We can change certain things, but to change the overall trajectory of that is an international and regional affair.”

Continue reading at:

How do they justify making this statement over and over ?

Isis exploits the captured towns and cities until the total depletion. Then at the latest, the group will shatter. And don't forget that there are two armies and the Hezbollah and the Kurds fighting the IS. FSA environment is also fighting against Isis but it is also a hotbed for Isis recruiters.

Before Washington and especially the know-nothing left and its MSM mouthpiece started meddling in military affairs, of which 99% have zero experience, we showed the world what America could do against lunatic Muslim terrorists. In the weeks following 9/11, elements of two Ranger battalions, Special Forces A teams, navy jets, and B-52's killed 17,000 Taliban terrorists in Afghanistan in less than 90 days. So now lefties are pooping in their panties because the Isis boogeyman is knocking at the door? Then stay the fuck out of the way and let the American military do what it does better than any other military establishment on the planet; then praise them for it, instead of hating them for it.

Know the enemy =masked lowlife coward muslim terrorists with no honor.
clear.png
Disagree x 1
Sunni Man
No honor indeed, kill all the terrorists and radicals until every Muslim in the world would be so afraid of weapons they will never think of Jihad as a justification for placing a bomb in a train so cowardly and detonate it probably killing some other innocent Muslims ("Sha'hids") radical Islam is a disease and the cure is a bullet right between the eyes/sunglasses.

Continue reading at:

It's quite simple

1: let them know that all our bullets are dipped in pigs blood

2: let them know that after we kill them in battle, they will be buried wearing a bacon hat and pork chop boots.

It's quite simple

2: let them know that after we kill them in battle, they will be buried wearing a bacon hat and pork chop boots.
Neither of those idiotic ideas would have any effect on muslim freedom fighters.

Because they are assured of heaven and the 72 virgins regardless of being how they are killed or buried. ..... :cool:

It's quite simple

Neither of those idiotic ideas would have any effect on muslim freedom fighters.

Because they are assured of heaven and the 72 virgins regardless of being how they are killed or buried. ..... :cool:

You've no sense of humor!

Continue reading at:

It's quite simple

It's quite simple

Those criticizing these ideas as arcane are probably correct, but this was actually done by the British Army in 19th century empire days. They'd wrap Muslim corpses in pig skins before they buried them. It scared the bejesus out of Muslims under their charge who wouldn't behave. I forget where I read about this, but it had to be one of George MacDonald Fraser's wonderful "Flashman" books, or H.W. Crocker's "The Politically Incorrect Guide to the British Empire." They're chock full of historical ephemera and funny as hell.

New Topics

Forum List

Back