How to beat Obama.

Love the way he "apologized" to Bin Laden:

comic-bam.jpg

Especially after Bush and the Republicans were nice enough to let him go so he could plan more attacks.

Well he pleased his royal masters with that one. The Saudis have wanted OBL gone for years.
6a00d8341c630a53ef012875a01896970c-300wi

I don't like the president bowing. But I like him "KISSING" men whose breath tastes like dick even less. And holding hands? I heard Bush sprayed disinfectant on his hand after shaking hands with Obama. Guess Arab doesn't rub off, but black does. I've heard Republicans say, "Swapping spit is what equals do". Yuk.

bush.gif

bush-king.jpg

bush-saudi-hand-holding-2.jpg

guys%20kissing.jpg

Wait a second, is that Bush and the Prince when they "first met"?

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

bushkisslips.jpg

Yeah gay displays of affection are disgusting:
2601179410_e8ae6ba138.jpg

Gov Jim McGreevey (D. NJ).
3233540913_3f9b3fb442.jpg

Rep Barney Frank (D. Faygola) and "partner"

ob-ds305_gaysui_g_20090520223020.jpg

Rep Gerry Studds (D. Faygola) and his "husband"

Besides, I thought the Dums supported homosexuality.

The fatal flaw in your plan.

A significant number of the social right are in the TPM, and they’re not going to be happy in the back seat. That goes for the Bible Belt republicans and the Old Bush Base as well – why do you think McCain selected Palin in 2008?

The TEA Party is not a problem for the republican party. It's an asset. Only the gullible are swallowing the leftwing propaganda about the TEA Party.

Tea Party are a bunch of wishy washy morons stuck in the 1770s........

I don't know about "wishy washy", but the rest fits 'em.

Ok Republicans and Conservatives.

This is how you beat Obama. It is rather simple.

Contrast. Don't get hung up on Social Conservatism. Nominate a no nonsense Fiscal Conservative who is a stark contrast to Obama and you will walk in.

Nominate a wishy washy middle of the road Moderate to liberal Republican and you will lose. Period.

Don't let the Dems and the Liberal Press anoint our Candidate. Don't try and pick the Candidate the Dems and Liberal Press like the most. Pick the ones they hate. They hate them for a reason. They know they can beat Obama.

That said, I must restate. PLEASE do not make this Election about Social Conservative Issues! That's a loser. Push Social issues to much, and you will lose the middle, which will vote for you if you talk about fiscal Conservatism and limited Power, but are gonna bail as soon as you start talking Religious right BS.

By my Standards my top 2 Choices to beat Obama, are so far, not even planning to run. :(

You beat Obama by telling the truth.....

Hell, you can win any debate by telling the truth.

Partisan politics are for kids - reality and truth is all that matters.

You need a candidate that is a fiscal conservative AND social conservative.
No, you do not need to be a social conservative because most of the country and the party are not social conservatives. Buzz topics like abortion are ALWAYS losers as there is no good position to take. Staunch pro-life pisses off most of the country and pro-choice pisses of the republicans without getting ANY plus from the base.
Sounds like you didn't read what I Wrote at all. You list GOD as his first issue, when I clearly stated stressing the social issues was a loser.

But in reality, is a GnOP candidate going to get past the primaries without them?

No. Especially now the the States are NOT winner take all in GOP primaries.

I agree with Charles that fiscal issues are going to drive the 2012 elections.

But what good is gaining moderates if you lose your base?

What the GOP needs in a candidate is first and foremost a strong fiscal conservative, but one that also has firm Pro-life, Second Amendment and anti-illegal immigration record.

Without that you may gain the middle, but lose the base...what good is that?

Better to have a candidate that appeals to both the base AND moderates and independents.
I always find that stance interesting. The base does not matter one iota in the main election. The primaries are another story and that does lead to a few issues but the base is not going to vote for Obama, period. The base of both parties are full of hacks that are going to go party line no matter what happens. You need a certain amount of pandering to the base for the primary but past that you need to go for the moderates. That does not mean we need a centrist candidate because most of the population can agree with conservative views on the government. It has always been the social issues that have drug the republicans down because the majority of Americans do not support the religious, gay and other social stances the republicans are always pushing. Most of those ‘social’ stances are indicative or larger government anyway and that alienates many of the moderates that might vote republican because they want government reduction.

I'd make Obama run on his record, you know:

50,000,000 unemployed
$14,000,000,000,000 debt
$1,200,000,000,000 deficits
$4 gas
Bailouts
3 wars

And don't let him get away with the lame "it would have been so much worse if not for me" approach.

Four years ago we had unemployment under 7%, a dollar that was worth something, gas prices under $3, and a gov't that wasn't taking over everything in sight.
Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?

:lol:

And the nation will be reminded over and over and over again that all that went to shit as a result of the Bush Economic Crash of 2008. Because it's true.

History is gonna be a real bitch for the GOP in 2012.
The problem with your assertion is that sheple that are not smart enough to hold Obama accountable for his actions also are not smart enough to remember the past. Thos that are smart enough will not give Obama the blanket pass that you give him. The republicans keep parroting that Obama is dead in 2012 and they will easily win. This is a mistake and rather dumb for them to go on like that. On that same token, playing like he is a shoe in is equally dumb. The candidacy is not determined yet and he must fight an uphill battle in economy. The funny thing is that he has a somewhat strong holding in foreign policies as killing OBL will be the larger item on that front for the average American. That is a position that republicans normally hold: fighting to prove they are capable in the economy but defending the fact they are strong on foreign policy.

Contrast. Don't get hung up on Social Conservatism. Nominate a no nonsense Fiscal Conservative who is a stark contrast to Obama and you will walk in.

Nominate a wishy washy middle of the road Moderate to liberal Republican and you will lose. Period.

Don't let the Dems and the Liberal Press anoint our Candidate. Don't try and pick the Candidate the Dems and Liberal Press like the most. Pick the ones they hate. They hate them for a reason. They know they can beat Obama.

That said, I must restate. PLEASE do not make this Election about Social Conservative Issues! That's a loser. Push Social issues to much, and you will lose the middle, which will vote for you if you talk about fiscal Conservatism and limited Power, but are gonna bail as soon as you start talking Religious right BS.

By my Standards my top 2 Choices to beat Obama, are so far, not even planning to run. :(

This is true up to a point. The Tea Partiers have been telling the truth and it must be very effective since the numbnuts are falling all over themselves to insult, demonize, denigrate, or marginalize that movement.

The problem we have though is a media who is largely in cahoots with the numbnuts and do their damnest to either avoid telling the truth or burying it so it isn't seen by anybody who isn't digging for it.

And the result makes it doubly hard for the Tea Party to get its real message out there, and any candidate who is even possibly a threat to President Obama will be attacked and destroyed if there is any way that can be done.

Those of us on message boards, who call into the radio shows, who e-mail and fax the television shows have our work cut out for us to not let the leftwing wackos drown us out.

This is true up to a point. The Tea Partiers have been telling the truth and it must be very effective since the numbnuts are falling all over themselves to insult, demonize, denigrate, or marginalize that movement.

The problem we have though is a media who is largely in cahoots with the numbnuts and do their damnest to either avoid telling the truth or burying it so it isn't seen by anybody who isn't digging for it.

And the result makes it doubly hard for the Tea Party to get its real message out there, and any candidate who is even possibly a threat to President Obama will be attacked and destroyed if there is any way that can be done.

Those of us on message boards, who call into the radio shows, who e-mail and fax the television shows have our work cut out for us to not let the leftwing wackos drown us out.

Our message is certainly getting out there brother...

I think what annoys the democrats the most about us is the fact we're not republicans.. As a matter of fact most of us are more left (classical liberal) then they are..

They have no response to any of it other than "racist hate mongers."

Let the idiots be the idiots, the smart people know whats up...

The media can say what it likes, however anyone who has ever been to a rally knows the type of people we are... We're angels compared to the libfucks when they protest. We dont need to be violent because we know if push ever came to shove those fuckers would be eating dirt - all of us know that - no need to get rowdy.

I think what annoys the democrats the most about us is the fact we're not republicans.. As a matter of fact most of us are more left (classical liberal) then they are..

The media can say what it likes, however anyone who has ever been to a rally knows the type of people we are... We're angels compared to the libfucks when they protest. We dont need to be violent because we know if push ever came to shove those fuckers would be eating dirt - all of us know that - no need to get rowdy.

Well, if the hat fits...and all.....

anyone mentioned how racist it is to be talking about beating a black President?

Yes, the left has yet to describe the Tea Party movement accurately. Nor do I expect them to as it is absolutely terrifying to them to accept that the Tea Party is a valid grass roots movement of people standing up for principles the Left mostly opposes.

One quarrel with your comments. I don't think Classical Liberals are at all 'left' as it is defined in America now. Classical Liberals are all for small, non intrusive government, free markets, recognition and protection of unalienable rights, individual liberties, and fiscal responsibility and integrity. Pretty much what the Tea Party advocates right down the line.

And that puts Classical Liberalism squarely right of center as 'right' is defined in America these days.

Forum List

Back