How to be happy?

Just wait until you get 60 or so years old and can not work anymore. Then you will know boredom.

Apparently people don't know much about happiness here! Should be a more popular topic

Do something thrilling. Try something new. Probably something you're afraid of. Facing great fears is thrilling. Also, forbidden things are thrilling as well. You might try something that is seen as taboo like peeing off your roof or something(but please keep it legal).

I am bored with my homework. I am bored with all the subjects at school. I am bored with my gf. I am bored with tv. I am bored with the mountains. I am bored with my bike. What shall I do? What do you do? What is the secret of happiness?

Get a dog or a cat.

They will love you and be loyal to you and give you so many hours of happiness.:thup:

All they ask in return is your love, care and protection.

I am bored with my homework. I am bored with all the subjects at school. I am bored with my gf. I am bored with tv. I am bored with the mountains. I am bored with my bike. What shall I do? What do you do? What is the secret of happiness?

Get a dog or a cat.

They will love you and be loyal to you and give you so many hours of happiness.:thup:

All they ask in return is your love, care and protection.
Interesting. I would converge actually, my problem is that I can never resist pulling their tails eventually and then they scratch me. Interestingly, they are forgiving after that.

Help other people.

Well, that is dangerous. It fulfills well the earlier post by Random Dude that suggests doing something dangerous.

So you have inspired me, and here is my idea. The girls from my class are going to America this year, and my pal and I are going with them. Whilst at the Santa Monica beach we will make a pyramid of ourselves like cheerleaders do but all naked. They can't arrest us for the naked pyramid, because we are foreigners. For help, I think this is a free photo shoot for all the girls. Gonna be fantastic!

Last edited:

Help other people.

Well, that is dangerous. It fulfills well the earlier post by Random Dude that suggests doing something dangerous.

So you have inspired me, and here is my idea. The girls from my class are going to America this year, and my pal and I are going with them. Whilst at the Santa Monica beach we will make a pyramid of ourselves like cheerleaders do but all naked. They can't arrest us for the naked pyramid, because we are foreigners. For help, I think this is a free photo shoot for all the girls. Gonna be fantastic!

Not bored now are ya? :tongue:

Forum List

Back