How to be "brave" in Hollywood --- attack Christianity

Status
Not open for further replies.
jillian said:
Oh...I see, one has to use the words "you're part right" or the comments aren't understood. I'll remember that next time someone pretends not to *get* what I wrote. Thanks.

Ah yes, more liberal attempted condescension. :rolleyes:

Nobody misunderstood you, Jillian. In fact, we all understood quite well. It's right there in the thread for all to see. That's why you are having this little, uh, credibility problem.

Abbey Normal said:
Ah yes, more liberal attempted condescension. :rolleyes:

Nobody misunderstood you, Jillian. In fact, we all understood quite well. It's right there in the thread for all to see. That's why you are having this little, uh, credibility problem.

Now Abbey. Hon. You know words mean things. Words are salient to anyone's point. My words for today is "backtracker" and "graspatanythingtoberightaspertheirusual". :clap1:

Dr Grump said:
I know. I saw those people that agreed. And every one of them on your side of the political spectrum. Gee I wonder why they agreed with you?? :clap1: Some of the philosophies of the left defy logic. So do those on the right most of the time....

Come on, Doc, you can't blame conservative "politics" whenever truth and logic aren't on your side.

jillian said:
Oh...I see, one has to use the words "you're part right" or the comments aren't understood. I'll remember that next time someone pretends not to *get* what I wrote. Thanks.

jillian said:
Denial of the holocaust? Or some action based on that? You haven't stated anything else accurately, so you might want to substantiate that one.

jillian said:
rtwngAvngr said:
Denying the holocaust is illegal in some countries. Do you deny it? Thoughtcrimes --- go jews!

Like I said, prove it.

Then he DID prove it. Then you tried to shift the topic or make yourself even PARTIALLY correct.

You'd have much more respect and credibility if you'd grab your scrote - (you know, that fleshy sack where your balls used to be?), and be a man about this, instead of trying to weasel your way around the idea that (gasp!) there maybe SOMETHINGS about which you are clueless.

;)

6889beating_2Da_2Ddead_2Dhorse.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back