How to balance the budget in one simple step

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
When the POUTS submits his budget to Congress tax rates for the corresponding year should be adjusted to cover the cost of the budget, plus a few percent more to pay off the existing debt.

Do this for a year or two and I am betting we could get a whole lot more people to agree to spending cuts.

I would bet 90% of the country wants spending cuts. The problem is deciding on what to cut.
This side wants their stuff. That side wants their stuff.
Fuck America

If we followed our COTUS and didnt let politicians fuck us in the ass EVERY FUCKING DAY we wouldnt even be having this convo.

When the POUTS submits his budget to Congress tax rates for the corresponding year should be adjusted to cover the cost of the budget, plus a few percent more to pay off the existing debt.

Do this for a year or two and I am betting we could get a whole lot more people to agree to spending cuts.
Set a single tax rate that is based on the budget and paying off the debt and I bet people would start to care about spending then.

I'm betting the result would be an explosion of spending and then economic collapse.

I'm betting the result would be an explosion of spending and then economic collapse.

Well, we are due for a collapse, it has been more than a decade since the last one.

At the very least something similar should be done every time you go to war. America seems like it's gotten way to good at being at war without anyone really noticing.

At the very least something similar should be done every time you go to war. America seems like it's gotten way to good at being at war without anyone really noticing.

Yep...
xq03M.jpg

I would bet 90% of the country wants spending cuts. The problem is deciding on what to cut.
This side wants their stuff. That side wants their stuff.
Fuck America
Since I put the traitor gator on ignore I am posting off your answer with this easy solution to get rid of the national debt.

STOP THE WAR ON POVERTY.....
War on poverty cost
The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.
The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion
www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=25288
When people are no longer given a reason to sit on their lazy liberal ass, then those people will find work, in Obama's roaring economic recovery that President Trump Inherited, thus also paying taxes, thus increasing tax revenues, which in turn would show tax overages than before. Then more tax breaks could be given to everyone because there aren't poor unemployed people anymore.

Forum List

Back