How to avoid the Gay Agenda

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
HRC's Corporate Equality Index 2010; or, How to Avoid the Gay Agenda, Take 2 : Dispatches from the Culture Wars

Fe fi fo FABULOUS. In honor of this, I reprint a slightly edited version of my guide to the bigots on how to avoid advancing the gay agenda.

This is quite a problem for groups like the American Family Association, who have made quite a public scene with their attempts to boycott Ford because they advertise their cars in gay magazines and have a policy of not firing gay people just for being gay. But since there are now more than 300 major corporations that, like Ford, score a perfect 100 for their gay-friendly policies, how does a bigot avoid unwittingly supporting one of them and thus helping to advance the "radical gay agenda"? You've come to the right place for advice. Here's a brief list of some of the things you can't do.....

HRC's Corporate Equality Index 2010; or, How to Avoid the Gay Agenda, Take 2 : Dispatches from the Culture Wars

Fe fi fo FABULOUS. In honor of this, I reprint a slightly edited version of my guide to the bigots on how to avoid advancing the gay agenda.

This is quite a problem for groups like the American Family Association, who have made quite a public scene with their attempts to boycott Ford because they advertise their cars in gay magazines and have a policy of not firing gay people just for being gay. But since there are now more than 300 major corporations that, like Ford, score a perfect 100 for their gay-friendly policies, how does a bigot avoid unwittingly supporting one of them and thus helping to advance the "radical gay agenda"? You've come to the right place for advice. Here's a brief list of some of the things you can't do.....

Reading the article, written by Ed Brayton, it seems the "gay agenda" is not wanting to get fired. I'm guessing the "radical gay agenda" are companies that publicly announce they will not fire gay people just for being gay.

Ed Brayton - isn't he one of those "IDers"? How come the bigots are always the most stupid?

Reading the article, written by Ed Brayton, it seems the "gay agenda" is not wanting to get fired. I'm guessing the "radical gay agenda" are companies that publicly announce they will not fire gay people just for being gay.

Ed Brayton - isn't he one of those "IDers"? How come the bigots are always the most stupid?

Did the obvious sarcastic and satirical nature of the piece go completely over your head?

Goddamn yer dumb.

clueless

I'm planning on starting a news website that caters to the Gay community.

I wanna pattern it after Newsbusters.

I'm gonna call it Nutbusters

:welcome::smoke::woohoo::whip::party::happy-1:

I hope you have a sense of humor because I am not sure the gay community will interpet the user name "mudwhistle" the same as the non-gay community.

Mudwhistle means various things to many people.

To a prude it's a scary thought.

To the Gay community it's icing on the cake.....or whatever.

To me it's something totally different.

The meaning is about as clean as you can get. But I won't say what unless asked.

Forum List

Back