How to avoid taxes and bite the hand that cared for you.....

when business people start threatening to leave if we dont give them tax cuts I say FUCK their threats

Yeah... hell with those who want to be treated equally and not be responsible for the personal responsibilities of others that are handled by an overbloated government using wrongly usurped power.... I mean how DARE they want equality in treatment in their system

:rolleyes:

Patriotic Millionaires For Fiscal Strength

these millionaire say the other ones are lying.

Who do you side with , the ones who toss threats at us to get more tax cuts

The ones who strive for equal treatment by government under law... not a punitive based system of pandering and power

Push your partisan hackerey up your ass.

Your time-line is off.

He's from Brazil, living in Singapore, and had put in docs requesting to drop his citizenship last year.

This guy is a text-book lib, Harvard educated foreigner who made it big here and all you want to do is talk smack about him. The guy came to America an now is living the dream.

Get off his back.

Now where did I say consumers were the enemy you lying sack of pig shit?

Your posting style says it, but thanks for not denying that you use racial and homophobic slurs. The cats out of the bag on those things.

Like in this thread for example. You aren't telling consumers to close their facebook accounts, you're demanding gov't take in more taxes. So you want gov't to do what consumers won't do.

1) False premises abound in their mission statement
2) Nothing is stopping them from donating as much as they want to causes that speak to them
3) Nothing is stopping them from paying more into the government in taxation if they so choose

That is NOT how taxes work you fuckwit.

Now why are you backing the fucks who threaten us and spew crap and lies on the millionaires who say the threateners are lying?

Uhhh.. so does everyone else

It is not a false equivalence... it is the very example of subjective equal treatment when it benefits you or your cause.. and subjective unequal treatment of others when it benefits you or your cause... it goes against the entire concept of equality in treatment

They want and receive benefits without a stake in the game that everyone else puts in... it is EXACTLY wanting benefit at the expense of others

Let me break it down, paraphrase style.

1) editec said, "Sevarin is bad because he wants the benefits of a free society but doesn't want to pay for it. Screw him."

2) You said "editec should feel the same about folks who don't pay income taxes. Maybe they shouldn't get any benefits?"

3) I said, "You cannot compare Sevarin with folks who don't pay income taxes because they still pay FICA while Sevarin wants to avoid paying FICA."

Even if you strip away the FICA argument, you cannot compare people who are too poor to pay income taxes to a millionaire.

And it EQUATES.. they also want to (and do) pay nothing and want the benefits of a free society... even MORESO as they get MORE freebies at the expense of others who do pay

NOBODY is too poor to pay taxes in a society that is supposedly based on equal treatment by government under law... your PERSONAL situation is your PERSONAL situation.. if you indeed have to work a second job to get by because you are now paying the same X% as everyone else, so be it

YOU say you cannot compare because of a SUBJECTIVE analysis of their situation and not an OBJECTIVE view of equality in treatment

Comparing the financial status of someone making $10,000/year and someone making $1,000,000/year is not equivalent.

Most people do not want to pay taxes. The original argument was that Sevarin wants the benefits of a free society but does not want to pay them. What was implied was this: Sevarin can easily pay his taxes. If you take $500,000 from Sevarin, he still has millions. If you take $1000 from a family under the poverty line, they are severely affected--many live paycheck to paycheck.

And with our economy the way it is, do you really think that it's as easy as "get a second job"?

Push your partisan hackerey up your ass.

Your time-line is off.

He's from Brazil, living in Singapore, and had put in docs requesting to drop his citizenship last year.

This guy is a text-book lib, Harvard educated foreigner who made it big here and all you want to do is talk smack about him. The guy came to America an now is living the dream.

Get off his back.

Any highly successful person who isn't voting for Obama, either because he's a conservative or not a citizen, is the enemy to Obamabots.

If he were using a loophole or not paying his taxes as we've seen with many of the liberal elites who Obamabots love, but were voting for Obama, these selectively sensitive democrats would crown him a hero.

Your posting style says it, but thanks for not denying that you use racial and homophobic slurs. The cats out of the bag on those things.

Like in this thread for example. You aren't telling consumers to close their facebook accounts, you're demanding gov't take in more taxes. So you want gov't to do what consumers won't do.

like so many other facts you have made a mistake on the facts in this thread.

I never said any of the above, go check the thread.

Now why do you choose to back the millions who threaten us to get tx cuts yet dont seem to have much respect for the millionares who say they dont need a tax cut?

2) Nothing is stopping them from donating as much as they want to causes that speak to them
3) Nothing is stopping them from paying more into the government in taxation if they so choose

Now why are you backing the fucks who threaten us and spew crap and lies on the millionaires who say the threateners are lying?

I am not backing anything but their freedom to do this sort of action in a free society, if they so wish

It is not how YOU want taxes to work.. you WANT a punitive system based on subjective unequal treatment of others to get the things you want... I want equality in treatment of all citizens without the subjectivity which breeds corruption, pandering, and abuse of power

Idiot twatsicle

There are two camps of millionares in this country.

One says they will leave if we dont give them what they want.

One says the ones threatening to leave and they dont need a tax cut to stay an make money.

Why do you back the ones who threaten us ?

Now why do you choose to back the millions who threaten us to get tx cuts yet dont seem to have much respect for the millionares who say they dont need a tax cut?

I want everyone to get tax cuts, poor people, homophobic racists like you, rich people, middle class, everyone. Everyone should have their taxes cut.

I am not backing anything but their freedom to do this sort of action in a free society, if they so wish

It is not how YOU want taxes to work.. you WANT a punitive system based on subjective unequal treatment of others to get the things you want... I want equality in treatment of all citizens without the subjectivity which breeds corruption, pandering, and abuse of power

Idiot twatsicle

listen dick limp,

One whole group of filthy rich mothers say the threat makers are lying about being able to make money here.

Why do you instead take up the mantle of the threat heavers?

I want everyone to get tax cuts, poor people, homophobic racists like you, rich people, middle class, everyone. Everyone should have their taxes cut.

Being a dick lick is not a bad thing unless you think licking dick is bad right?

I dont think it is and my hubby appreciates that stand of mine.

Everyone cant get a tax cut all the time.

tax cuts have their place in our government but NOW is not one of them.

WE ARE IN DEBT.

Time to pay the bills.

Even for rich fucks who threaten us so they dont have to..

Most people really do want to pay taxes. Most people understand what taxes pay for. It is only when they believe that their money is not being used wisely that they object and only when those taxes become confiscatory that they they refuse. As they should.

Let me break it down, paraphrase style.

1) editec said, "Sevarin is bad because he wants the benefits of a free society but doesn't want to pay for it. Screw him."

2) You said "editec should feel the same about folks who don't pay income taxes. Maybe they shouldn't get any benefits?"

3) I said, "You cannot compare Sevarin with folks who don't pay income taxes because they still pay FICA while Sevarin wants to avoid paying FICA."

Even if you strip away the FICA argument, you cannot compare people who are too poor to pay income taxes to a millionaire.

And it EQUATES.. they also want to (and do) pay nothing and want the benefits of a free society... even MORESO as they get MORE freebies at the expense of others who do pay

NOBODY is too poor to pay taxes in a society that is supposedly based on equal treatment by government under law... your PERSONAL situation is your PERSONAL situation.. if you indeed have to work a second job to get by because you are now paying the same X% as everyone else, so be it

YOU say you cannot compare because of a SUBJECTIVE analysis of their situation and not an OBJECTIVE view of equality in treatment

Comparing the financial status of someone making $10,000/year and someone making $1,000,000/year is not equivalent.

Most people do not want to pay taxes. The original argument was that Sevarin wants the benefits of a free society but does not want to pay them. What was implied was this: Sevarin can easily pay his taxes. If you take $500,000 from Sevarin, he still has millions. If you take $1000 from a family under the poverty line, they are severely affected--many live paycheck to paycheck.

And with our economy the way it is, do you really think that it's as easy as "get a second job"?

Again... you are using the SUBJECTIVE view of analyzing their personal situation.... wanting something for free is wanting something for free

Because someone can afford more does not mean that they should pay more in a society based on equal treatment and freedom.... what next?? Charge the person who makes 100K $15 for a gallon of milk while you at $50K pay $4??

The problem with many is not finding a second or first job... it is their unwillingness to take the job they deem as 'lesser'... You drive to your local mall, Home Depot, local manufacturing business district or whatever and you will see plenty of jobs out there... I could walk down the street tomorrow if I lost my tech job and start as an assistant manager at Sheetz convenience store... I could get a bar-tending job at night at Charlestown Racetrack or the sports saloon in the next town over the river... I can go to the turkey farm down the street and clean stalls.. I can go to the aluminum plant near the school and start working custodial or even a night shift job on the line.... I, unlike others, am not too proud to do what it takes... and I, unlike others, do not expect others who do better to be forcibly coerced into taking care of my personal responsibilities or tax burdens for me... I do, however, expect everyone to be treated equally and hence everyone to pay the same rate on every dollar earned in federal income tax, etc, without exception because I believe in equal treatment by government under law

I think DiamondDave's reasoning is based on equality meaning everyone pays the same tax rate. However, that's not truly equal because the impact of the tax is different.

If we had a flat 10% tax rate, someone earning $25k a year would pay $2,500 while someone earning $3million a year would pay $300K. Yes, the $300K is much larger than the $2.5K. But the impact on their lives is significantly different. The poor guy will struggle to pay his bills at $25K, so losing 10% has a bigger impact on him. The rich guy will lose more cash but will still be able to easily pay for necessities and then some.

On the surface, a flat tax seems fair but the impact isn't.

And DiamondDave, I apologize if I misinterpreted your intent.

Idiot twatsicle

listen dick limp,

One whole group of filthy rich mothers say the threat makers are lying about being able to make money here.

Why do you instead take up the mantle of the threat heavers?

Again.. bitch... I take up the mantle of equal treatment by government under law.... AS I ALWAYS HAVE... whether i agree with one person's take on whether they want more money or whether they wish to give up their citizenship or whatever else...

It is not up to you or government to say how much they should make or that they should pay for someone else's benefits or personal responsibilities....

yes.. we do have a debt... a debt that ~50% of us are paying for... while the government overspends more every day...

Cut the spending.. equalize the tax system.. equalize treatment of all citizens without pandering... eliminate unlawful and unnecessary government and start healing the damage that our government system has done in the past 100+ years (because of both political parties)

Being a dick lick is not a bad thing unless you think licking dick is bad right?

I dont think it is and my hubby appreciates that stand of mine.

Everyone cant get a tax cut all the time.

tax cuts have their place in our government but NOW is not one of them.

WE ARE IN DEBT.

Time to pay the bills.

Even for rich fucks who threaten us so they dont have to..

No, you call people butt pirates. Everyone know that's a homophobic slur, just like oreo is a racial slur. Obviously you don't have the integrity not to use such hateful terms, but it'd be nice if you at least had the integrity to apologize after you use them. You don't even have that.

No, it's time to get rid of the bills, i.e. cut spending in all areas.

Forum List

Back