How to alienate voters from your party

Flying Duck

Aug 8, 2004
Someone at the head of the Democratic party needs to do a sanity check on how the Dems are responding to Bush's victory. Do they think that calling Bush voters stupid is going to bring any of them over to their side of the fence?

I can't imagine that many independent or undecided voters who voted Bush will take very kindly to being repeatedly being called stupid. So calling Bush voters stupid, IMO, will only serve to alientate more voters from the Dems.

:scratch:

Flying Duck said:
Someone at the head of the Democratic party needs to do a sanity check on how the Dems are responding to Bush's victory. Do they think that calling Bush voters stupid is going to bring any of them over to their side of the fence?

I can't imagine that many independent or undecided voters who voted Bush will take very kindly to being repeatedly being called stupid. So calling Bush voters stupid, IMO, will only serve to alientate more voters from the Dems.

They shall reap what they sow. Amazing how they continue with their arrogant B.S. towards the masses.... :poke: All they do is piss people off MORE....

You would think after this election that the Democrats would realize they have to change. Some get it, but the ones who do are not in high enough power to do anything. The ones that do not get it are the ones in higher power. Instead of realizing that they need to change, they instead are in denial and resort to calling everyone who voted against them stupid. This will only lead to more and more voters not voting Democrat in future elections. If calling people stupid is what they feel they have to do, then let them have at it. They will only hurt themselves in the end, and we will be there saying "I told you so".

Flying Duck said:

Well in order to do that I think they would need someone sane leading the Democrats. i mean the best choice they have right now is Billary. neither of them are very helpful. they would destroy this nation if it meant getting themselves power theyve already destroyed their party.

But you know we cant give them any sanity they think we are the loons.

Forum List

Back