How To Achieve Racial Separation

Status
Not open for further replies.
More Stormfront-style bullshit.

That's a nice thought, but I wonder if it's even possible. In America we never seem to be able to go long without seeing riots blocking streets and clogging shopping centers, buildings burned, businesses looted, innocent people attacked and beaten, etc. And it only seems to get worse with passing time. Personally I'm sick of it.

And now we have millionaire NFL players adding their noise to the mix and causeing more division. Pathetic.

I used to think we'd all be able to live together. But with all the BLM crap, I'm beginning to doubt we'll ever be able to live together.

You said so yourself, you doubt we'll ever be able to live together peacefully. That's the same realization that the alt-right and similar groups have reached... The left has declared war on white people, you'd have to be blind not to see it.

"Stomfront style bullshit" you call the solutions they offer. Well, what's your brilliant answer? Bend over and take it up the rear? Allow bitter, hateful, racist Negros like Asclepias to rule in the future multicultural hell the left has envisioned for our sons and daughters..? If not capitulation, then what? LET'S HEAR IT.
If I had an ā€œanswerā€ believe me Iā€™d gladly share it. But the idea of getting the various races to live together in peace is complicated. I donā€™t think Bumper Sticker slogans, or shoot from the hip hateful remarks can provide the answers we need. And races are already so ā€˜mixedā€™ that I doubt there is any real way to completely ā€œseparateā€ the races.

In the U.S. most racial and ethnic groups have been able to overcome differences and now willingly work toward a shared future with our mutual interests in mind. Most are willing and able to live and work together peacefully. Importantly, they also have contributed to, and share, a culture that is uniquely American.

People from South America also share a strong work ethic and strong family values, for instance. The main problem is that they have flooded the U.S. with far too many illegal immigrants, rather than coming here in a legal and orderly way.

The exceptions seem to be black people and the muslims who have recently been allowed to come here in large numbers. In these groups, there are cultural differences that seem to be so great that they may never merge into a shared ā€œAmericanā€ culture. Imo, allowing middle eastern and African immigrants into the U.S. is creating serious problems. Problems that will get much worse in the future.

I would like our government to totally rework our hoplessly dysfunctional immigration policies. In my view, we should again focus on allowing more European immigration, while drastically curtailing immigration from other parts of the globe (especially Africa and the middle east).

And we should never again allow corporate interests, and their desire for ever growing profits to force us to ruin a great country by encouraging uncontrolled population growth simply to help them reach their corporate goals.

In short, we should begin to do what is best for the American people.

We should remember that there is plenty of empty space elsewhere on this planet, every person does not have to live in the U.S.

More Stormfront-style bullshit.

That's a nice thought, but I wonder if it's even possible. In America we never seem to be able to go long without seeing riots blocking streets and clogging shopping centers, buildings burned, businesses looted, innocent people attacked and beaten, etc. And it only seems to get worse with passing time. Personally I'm sick of it.

And now we have millionaire NFL players adding their noise to the mix and causeing more division. Pathetic.

I used to think we'd all be able to live together. But with all the BLM crap, I'm beginning to doubt we'll ever be able to live together.

You said so yourself, you doubt we'll ever be able to live together peacefully. That's the same realization that the alt-right and similar groups have reached... The left has declared war on white people, you'd have to be blind not to see it.

"Stomfront style bullshit" you call the solutions they offer. Well, what's your brilliant answer? Bend over and take it up the rear? Allow bitter, hateful, racist Negros like Asclepias to rule in the future multicultural hell the left has envisioned for our sons and daughters..? If not capitulation, then what? LET'S HEAR IT.
If I had an ā€œanswerā€ believe me Iā€™d gladly share it. But the idea of getting the various races to live together in peace is complicated. I donā€™t think Bumper Sticker slogans, or shoot from the hip hateful remarks can provide the answers we need. And races are already so ā€˜mixedā€™ that I doubt there is any real way to completely ā€œseparateā€ the races.

In the U.S. most racial and ethnic groups have been able to overcome differences and now willingly work toward a shared future with our mutual interests in mind. Most are willing and able to live and work together peacefully. Importantly, they also have contributed to, and share, a culture that is uniquely American.

People from South America also share a strong work ethic and strong family values, for instance. The main problem is that they have flooded the U.S. with far too many illegal immigrants, rather than coming here in a legal and orderly way.

The exceptions seem to be black people and the muslims who have recently been allowed to come here in large numbers. In these groups, there are cultural differences that seem to be so great that they may never merge into a shared ā€œAmericanā€ culture. Imo, allowing middle eastern and African immigrants into the U.S. is creating serious problems. Problems that will get much worse in the future.

I would like our government to totally rework our hoplessly dysfunctional immigration policies. In my view, we should again focus on allowing more European immigration, while drastically curtailing immigration from other parts of the globe (especially Africa and the middle east).

And we should never again allow corporate interests, and their desire for ever growing profits to force us to ruin a great country by encouraging uncontrolled population growth simply to help them reach their corporate goals.

We should remember that there is plenty of empty space elsewhere on this planet, every person does not have to live in the U.S.

"We should remember that there is plenty of empty space elsewhere on this planet, every person does not have to live in the U.S."

There is no empty space white people havent claimed as their own. Hell they still own most of the resources in Africa.

Thanks for the reply. I agree with pretty much everything you said. Other than the part about most ethnic and racial groups being willing to work together. That just doesn't seem to be the case anymore and I'm not sure if it was ever true. My public school teachers sure did hammer home the idea that we're all equal and that race is only skin deep and I believed it for a long time. Turns out it was all a lie. Black people hate us, women hate us, everyone hates us. Us "evil white men". Dontcha know we must be stopped? The future of humanity is at stake.

Thanks for the reply. I agree with pretty much everything you said. Other than the part about most ethnic and racial groups being willing to work together. That just doesn't seem to be the case anymore and I'm not sure if it was ever true. My public school teachers sure did hammer home the idea that we're all equal and that race is only skin deep and I believed it for a long time. Turns out it was all a lie. Black people hate us, women hate us, everyone hates us. Us "evil white men". Dontcha know we must be stopped? The future of humanity is at stake.
Not everyone hates white people.

Imo, most of the anger, trouble-making, and problems in this society seem to come from the same good folks who brought you: never-ending riots, whining, looting, high crime rates, high murder rates, high birth rates to unwed mothers, welfare queens, and high rates of rape. The same group who brought you the BLM bullshit.

Most other groups manage to live and work together, and get along fine. I've never known any asians or hispanics or pollacks who waste their time going around spreading hate toward white people. There is only one group that spreads hate, crime, and major problems wherever they are found. They've even organized their hatred and trouble-making under the umbrella of the BLM thugs organization.

You can have only one guess as to who they are. Lol...

So the problems are not everywhere in our society. The problem can still be 'fixed' if the will is there.

And while I can't stand trump, he is doing one thing that I think will help greatly: cutting legal immigration, and deporting people who are here illegally. I hope he increases the rate of deportations. We should have full planes leaving 24 hours a day as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:

Not everyone hates white people.

Imo, most of the anger, trouble-making, and problems in this society seem to come from the same good folks who brought you: never-ending riots, whining, looting, high crime rates, high murder rates, high birth rates to unwed mothers, welfare queens, and high rates of rape. The same group who brought you the BLM bullshit.

Most other groups manage to live and work together, and get along fine. I've never known any asians or hispanics or pollacks who waste their time going around spreading hate toward white people. There is only one group that spreads hate, crime, and major problems wherever they are found. They've even organized their hatred and trouble-making under the umbrella of the BLM thugs organization.

You can have only one guess as to who they are. Lol...

So the problems are not everywhere in our society. The problem can still be 'fixed' if the will is there.

And while I can't stand trump, he is doing one thing that I think will help greatly: cutting legal immigration, and deporting people who are here illegally. I hope he increases the rate of deportations. We should have full planes leaving 24 hours a day as far as I'm concerned.

Warning

Holy shit, the whiny desperation to play the victim is fucking nauseating.

LOL

You could have fooled me.

A ball of yarn could fool you, but the fact is that I have a bachelors degree in Philosophy and you are an ignorant boob playing make-pretend on the Internet.
Except I literally know more about philosophy than you do regardless. Not to mention the fact that I am more than twice your size and you still stupidly call me a "weakling".

...l.

:lmao:

I can see you never studied Logic, pussy.
I am going to call bullshit on your so called "degree". ....

Imagine what you want, boy. It changes nothing. Just get it out of your head to pretend you know anything about Philosophy, because I KNOW youā€™re full of shit. Youā€™ve been outed.
You don't know ANYTHING.

That is the problem.

A ball of yarn could fool you, but the fact is that I have a bachelors degree in Philosophy and you are an ignorant boob playing make-pretend on the Internet.
Except I literally know more about philosophy than you do regardless. Not to mention the fact that I am more than twice your size and you still stupidly call me a "weakling".

...l.

Imagine what you want, boy. It changes nothing. Just get it out of your head to pretend you know anything about Philosophy, because I KNOW youā€™re full of shit. Youā€™ve been outed.
You don't know ANYTHING.

That is the problem.

If you understood the first thing about what you want to play at, youā€™d realize that isnā€™t a problem but a solution.

Last edited:
LOL

You could have fooled me.

...l.

.... What you quoted has nothing to do with any sort of "logic".

Thanks for proving you have no fucking idea what logic is.
Sorry, but you outted yourself.

You have no fucking clue what "logic" means.

...l.

Unlike you, I have studied the topic in depth.

...l.

You don't know ANYTHING.

That is the problem.

If you understood the first thing about what you want to play at, youā€™d realize that isnā€™t a problem but a solution.

Go pretend to be something else, boy.
You are so stupid it is absolutely mind blowing.

...l.

You haven't studied much of anything in your entire life.

You are beyond out of your league.

This is a racist troll thread. Yet we see no moderators doing anything about this. There are real substantive debates we can have about race ad racism but how to achieve racial separation is not one of them. If someone of color starts a thread by talking about reversing how things were and provides a scenario of how blacks would enslave whites excuses will be used in order to remove the thread, I know because I tired that and it's what happened. The claim was that it wad intended to start a confrontation. So to the people who run this place, just what the hell do you think a thread like this is? And this is not the only thread of this manner.
The moderators haven't been around for well over a week.

Oh, Iā€™ve studied my fair share, I suppose.

Last edited:

Donā€™t shoot your mouth off, and you wonā€™t embarrass yourself like this.
You are the one embarrassing yourself.

Who the hell decided you should have a degree anyway?

Last edited:

Donā€™t shoot your mouth off, and you wonā€™t embarrass yourself like this.
You are the one embarrassing yourself.

Who the hell decided you should have a degree,anyway?

No one ā€œdecided.ā€ I earned them.

This is a racist troll thread. Yet we see no moderators doing anything about this. There are real substantive debates we can have about race ad racism but how to achieve racial separation is not one of them. If someone of color starts a thread by talking about reversing how things were and provides a scenario of how blacks would enslave whites excuses will be used in order to remove the thread, I know because I tired that and it's what happened. The claim was that it wad intended to start a confrontation. So to the people who run this place, just what the hell do you think a thread like this is? And this is not the only thread of this manner.

Actually -- there HAVE been threads suggesting black separatism. And they've been allowed to run. As would threads about Black leaders calling for separatism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back