How The World Sees Donald

Seems the world agrees with about 60% of the country.... even Vlad

Watch how the world makes fun of Donald Trump in funny and sometimes weird satire

"How The World Sees Donald"

"How Jillian Sees Donald"

There, fixed that for you.

yyyyyyeah unfortunately "Jillian" does not equal "Germany" and "India" and "Pakistan" and "Singapore" and "New Zealand" etc etc etc.

Actually don't wanna overload you with info but "Jillian" does not equal any of these countries.

So uh... Jillian likes Trump? Help me fill in the blanks here.

Maybe I should stop eating so much, perhaps...

I'm gathering you didn't watch the video. The one with all those mocks from Uruguay and South Africa and Canada and Taiwan. They put the satire together, not Jillian.

You really gotta check out the immigrant-killing robot. It's bigly. It's the most amazing, incredible immigrant-killing robot in the world. Many people are saying that. Believe me.

Watch how the world makes fun of Donald Trump in funny and sometimes weird satire

Will you ever give up your job of being a full-time doofus? Is "doofus" even a legitimate job title? What kind of qualifications or training did you have to have to become a "doofus"?

Anyway sweetmeat, if 60% of this country doesn't like President Trump, how did he win the election? (And the answer is not "Russia").

Take all the time you need to answer that one, sweetmeat...

that was way before he's pissed off millions of kids who will be of voting age His ass is grass and the 30 and younger will be the lawn mower

Keep hoping for that dream to come true, Bunky. But those "millions of kids" you're counting on are being being deported back to their own countries.

Don't get your hopes up too high, because the letdown will be devastating.

The world sees our president as a clown?

Whew! That was close.

And to think, it almost saw her as a lying, sociopathic criminal.

that is what you should see HIM as. you just aren't savvy enough to get it.

Interesting... I guess I should repeat myself

Fixed it for you, again.

You actually think Jillian went globe trotting all over the world to make all these videos huh.

Impressive. She learned a lot of languages. And the special effects of imitating toddlers with Kiwi accents is amazing.

Will you ever give up your job of being a full-time doofus? Is "doofus" even a legitimate job title? What kind of qualifications or training did you have to have to become a "doofus"?

Anyway sweetmeat, if 60% of this country doesn't like President Trump, how did he win the election? (And the answer is not "Russia").

that was way before he's pissed off millions of kids who will be of voting age His ass is grass and the 30 and younger will be the lawn mower

Keep hoping for that dream to come true, Bunky. But those "millions of kids" you're counting on are being being deported back to their own countries.

Young white people aren't as racist or afraid as you old folks are. So I wouldn't count on them to support your KKkause.

yyyyyyeah unfortunately "Jillian" does not equal "Germany" and "India" and "Pakistan" and "Singapore" and "New Zealand" etc etc etc.

Actually don't wanna overload you with info but "Jillian" does not equal any of these countries.

I'm gathering you didn't watch the video. The one with all those mocks from Uruguay and South Africa and Canada and Taiwan. They put the satire together, not Jillian.

You really gotta check out the immigrant-killing robot. It's bigly. It's the most amazing, incredible immigrant-killing robot in the world. Many people are saying that. Believe me.

A video filled with lies, yeah that speaks volumes about the left.

No, but she clearly agrees with the video, therefore I assume whatever satirical content the video contains about Trump is how Jillian sees the president.

Young white people aren't as racist or afraid as you old folks are. So I wouldn't count on them to support your KKkause.

I'm predicting this: You're waiting for a "great liberal swarm", but it's not going to happen. There also are no such things as unicorns, a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, and big rock candy mountains.

Sorry to be the one to piss in your momma's cornbread, but life wasn't meant to be fair.

We saw what the world thought of Trump when they sat around a table telling him how much they plan to invest in our country. As for the rest, they much preferred the UN/Global money hemorrhage that was our last decade of globalist presidents. Thank God someone with a heart for this nation is in charge.
Blacks that are pulling paychecks will vote for him next time. Those getting bonuses and pay raises will vote for him. Dreamers that watch the Democrats turn down one offer after another to legitimize them will be voting for him the next time. Who gives a shit about what Muslim/France thinks, or UN/Germany?
The Dems are in trouble. The next time he'll have a record of an upwardly mobile economy, kept promises and a swamp he continues to drain.

who's invested anything, dearie?

they're laughing at the orange loon, snooks.

Well Cutsie, I'll start you out with Apple, Ford, Sprint... You can goog some for yourself, sweetsie. Here, have a :lolly:.

For the grown ups, how about that low unemployment record for blacks. They will be voting, The French will not be...

"Lies"?

Please to tell the class, how exactly can you "lie" in a satire?

t
for all those loons who think the world thinks Donald is big and bad....
Those in charge do. Cartoonists aren't relevant.

that is a fantasy of trumpsters. he is laughed at all over the world. they don't want him around. they think he's an embarrassment.

You idiots are sadly out of touch with the real world. Projecting your own fantasies on how world leaders feel about Trump, only shows how little you really know.

Are the Russians laughing? The North Koreans? Not hardly. Maybe Merkle is chuckling a little but only to cover up the fact that she's scared shitless right now. Her whole idealistic fantasy about a "unified Europe" is quickly going down the shitter, and she no longer has a Marxist American President to bail her out after she ruins her own country.

How about the Chinese? It's no secret that they thought Obama was a pussified pushover. So much so that they started gobbling up the Pacific. But now there's Donald Trump. It's evident that they respect him because of the sanctions they've been putting on North Korea. The last thing they want is a flood of refugees crossing their border if Trump decided to go ape shit on the Norks. Nor do they want an interruption in trade between themselves and the U.S.

Gawd, you people are so ignorant. :itsok:

so we're all making this up and only the trumptards are correct? :rofl:

trump hacks are hysterical.

No. Actually the entire lot of you leftards don't have enough brain cells among you to make up anything. If it weren't for your fake media overlords to tell you when to breathe, you'd all expire from asphyxiation.

How do you people even tie your own shoes in the morning?
we wait for a trump tweet then we're ready to go

"Lies"?

Liberals don't view it as satire, hence its a video full of lies. OH SNAP!

t
for all those loons who think the world thinks Donald is big and bad....
Those in charge do. Cartoonists aren't relevant.

that is a fantasy of trumpsters. he is laughed at all over the world. they don't want him around. they think he's an embarrassment.

You idiots are sadly out of touch with the real world. Projecting your own fantasies on how world leaders feel about Trump, only shows how little you really know.

Are the Russians laughing? The North Koreans? Not hardly. Maybe Merkle is chuckling a little but only to cover up the fact that she's scared shitless right now. Her whole idealistic fantasy about a "unified Europe" is quickly going down the shitter, and she no longer has a Marxist American President to bail her out after she ruins her own country.

How about the Chinese? It's no secret that they thought Obama was a pussified pushover. So much so that they started gobbling up the Pacific. But now there's Donald Trump. It's evident that they respect him because of the sanctions they've been putting on North Korea. The last thing they want is a flood of refugees crossing their border if Trump decided to go ape shit on the Norks. Nor do they want an interruption in trade between themselves and the U.S.

Gawd, you people are so ignorant. :itsok:

so we're all making this up and only the trumptards are correct? :rofl:

trump hacks are hysterical.

No. Actually the entire lot of you leftards don't have enough brain cells among you to make up anything. If it weren't for your fake media overlords to tell you when to breathe, you'd all expire from asphyxiation.

How do you people even tie your own shoes in the morning?

you should probably get your own material, since that's the question I always ask uneducated trumptards.

funny how you want to pretend you're smarter when Donald has the uneducated white trash vote all sewn up.

"Lies"?

Liberals don't view it as satire, hence its a video full of lies. OH SNAP!

that isn't even English. :cuckoo:

now try again, this time in complete sentences that express a complete thought.

Forum List

Back