How the tea party can gain wide respect

What I really find funny is that with all of the opposition to the Tea Party on this message board, that Truthmatters is the ONLY person stupid enough to post something like this. There is not ONE person who has come to her defense on this thread and that's kinda funny with all of the rabid hate of the Tea Party that goes on here.

I'm guessing that makes you one of those "fringe" people Truthmatters. No one wants to have anything to do with your lies.

Rick

I dont care if yout think Im fringe or not.

What I do care about is not giving racists a platform to spew their hate.

I dont allow in any association in my life.

Will you do the same or just accuse any attempt to point racism out as racebaiting?

Hey, truthmatters.

Live by the standard, die by that same standard.

The zombietime Hall of Shame

And yet you keep telling me how these signs don't count!

Hypocrite! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How can you say Im a hypocrit when I am not a member of that protest?

You see first you have to prove I was at that protest and stood next to the person and said nothing.

At a tea party a person who stands by and says nothing when a racist sign is held they are showing no disaproval for racism.

That means they dont mind if the group has racists in it.

You are not only a liar, but a truly clueless individual.

Rick

Go get the post that proves what you claim about me.

How can you say Im a hypocrit when I am not a member of that protest?

You see first you have to prove I was at that protest and stood next to the person and said nothing.

At a tea party a person who stands by and says nothing when a racist sign is held they are showing no disaproval for racism.

That means they dont mind if the group has racists in it.

You are not only a liar, but a truly clueless individual.

Rick

Go get the post that proves what you claim about me.

I've proved your lies in SEVERAL posts, and you know it. If you'd really like me to post them all here, let me know and I will. You just run away with your tail between your legs and don't post on that thread again, or ignore the post that proves you wrong and start with another line of the same old B.S.

The truth of the matter is, you are a liar and clueless. Prove me wrong if you'd like.

Rick

You have pro en no lies by me and just claiming you have is insanity

What I really find funny is that with all of the opposition to the Tea Party on this message board, that Truthmatters is the ONLY person stupid enough to post something like this. There is not ONE person who has come to her defense on this thread and that's kinda funny with all of the rabid hate of the Tea Party that goes on here.

I'm guessing that makes you one of those "fringe" people Truthmatters. No one wants to have anything to do with your lies.

Rick

Will you do the same or just accuse any attempt to point racism out as racebaiting?

I have NEVER given racists a platform, and just because there are a FEW in the Tea Party that are racist doesn't mean the whole movement is. Does the fact that there is a high ranking former member of the KKK in the Democratic party mean that the whole party is racist? Well, that is what you are trying to reason with the Tea Party, and it's truly stupid.

What do you call it when you post a link to an article that has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Tea Party, but is about a group of skinheads who actually pride themselves on being racist, and say WITHOUT PROOF or any kind of support that they want to be part of the Tea Party? It's called race baiting. And if you can't see that then I guess you're just going to continue through your life being a lemming.

You associate with Democrats, and there are racist Democrats. So how can you say that you don't allow any association in your life? Yet you CLAIM (again with no proof or support) that anyone who has anything to do with the Tea Party is a racist just because of a few on the fringe that are. That is exactly why you are a hypocrite.

I'm sorry, there is just no reasoning with you. You're beyond reason because you refuse to see any logical explanation to anything. It's just the same old lies and opinions with you.

Rick

Inland Empire white supremacists come into focus - latimes.com

Kick thesse peoples asses if they try to join your immigration push.

Show the world you are just concerned Americans who want the best for this country.

do at least as much to these assholes when they come to your events as you did to the people you claimed were liberal plants.

We have seen you Now KNOW how to treat people you dont want to associate with.

You did a good job of calling them out peacefully.

Now do it to these assholes and you will gain a HUGE amount of national respect.

Tom Metzger started the skinhead movement and he just lives up the road in Fallbrook...and Fallbrook isn't all that far from Hemet...about 50 miles. And Metzger's son has the Skin Industries clothing line....I wonder how much of its profits get poured back into the White Aryan movement....:eusa_eh:

The tea party is 89% white.

These groups are going to join in with you if you let them.

Are you suggesting the tea part not do as I have suggested?

The tea party is 89% white.....

People here claim that 95% of blacks (they mean 95% of black VOTERS) voted for Obama.

You'd think they'd use those statistics consistantly......:eusa_whistle:

I didn't read the entire thread. Obviously, the tea party can get the respect of the radical lefties and their media lapdogs if they worship their divine leader Barak Hussein.

I don't want the tea party to get their respect, I want them to dissent, and continue to challenge the left wingers and the path they are taking the United States.

Rick

I have NEVER given racists a platform, and just because there are a FEW in the Tea Party that are racist doesn't mean the whole movement is.I never said they were Does the fact that there is a high ranking former member of the KKK in the Democratic party mean that the whole party is racist? Well, that is what you are trying to reason with the Tea Party, and it's truly stupid.No I didnt

What do you call it when you post a link to an article that has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Tea Party, but is about a group of skinheads who actually pride themselves on being racist, and say WITHOUT PROOF or any kind of support that they want to be part of the Tea Party? It's called race baiting. And if you can't see that then I guess you're just going to continue through your life being a lemming.I said it over and over that they will try to join your protests because they agree with the tea party on how to deal with immigration and that is a prediction you will have to wait to see how right I turn out to be huh?

You associate with Democrats, and there are racist Democrats. So how can you say that you don't allow any association in your life? Yet you CLAIM (again with no proof or support) that anyone who has anything to do with the Tea Party is a racistI never said that so quit lying just because of a few on the fringe that are. That is exactly why you are a hypocrite.

I'm sorry, there is just no reasoning with you. You're beyond reason because you refuse to see any logical explanation to anything. It's just the same old lies and opinions with you.

Rick

You are the one who lied about what I said.

Go get the post where I said "all tea party people are racists".
The thread you are talking about does not say that now does it?

Last edited:

Ok, but remember I didn't want to do this.

Proof that you lied when posting the link as proof that there is racism in the Tea Party when they ejected the guy with the sign. That's a lie.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...arty-can-gain-wide-respect-3.html#post2238944

Proof that the poll you use over and over is B.S. and is not at all representative of the Tea Party.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...ier-blasts-nyt-race-baiter-2.html#post2235837

Proof that you lied about the CBO score of the Health Care Reform.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...added-tax-may-be-an-option-5.html#post2235813

Proof that you lied when you stated that NOT ONE Democrat voted for the Iraq War Resolution.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ses-under-dems-budget-plan-2.html#post2236427

Is that enough or do you want me to get more?

Rick

The tea party is 89% white.

These groups are going to join in with you if you let them.

Are you suggesting the tea part not do as I have suggested?

The tea party is 89% white.....

People here claim that 95% of blacks (they mean 95% of black VOTERS) voted for Obama.

You'd think they'd use those statistics consistantly......:eusa_whistle:

That is not an accurate percentage. The poll that Truthmatters keeps posting to validate her claims is worse than flawed. They don't even give the statistics of the survey participants. It's a biased poll at best.

Rick

I didn't read the entire thread. Obviously, the tea party can get the respect of the radical lefties and their media lapdogs if they worship their divine leader Barak Hussein.

I don't want the tea party to get their respect, I want them to dissent, and continue to challenge the left wingers and the path they are taking the United States.

Why is it the only people around here calling Obama "divine" and "messiah" are people like you? :eusa_eh:

You have proven no lies by me and just claiming you have is insanity

Proof that you lied when posting the link as proof that there is racism in the Tea Party when they ejected the guy with the sign. That's a lie.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...arty-can-gain-wide-respect-3.html#post2238944
Where in that thread is the post where I said what you claimed I said?
Proof that the poll you use over and over is B.S. and is not at all representative of the Tea Party.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...ier-blasts-nyt-race-baiter-2.html#post2235837Because you dont like the poll does not mean its unfounded

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...added-tax-may-be-an-option-5.html#post2235813 There is no proof of any lie there fool

Proof that you lied when you stated that NOT ONE Democrat voted for the Iraq War Resolution.Where did i say that in the thread?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ses-under-dems-budget-plan-2.html#post2236427

Rick

There is no there there you lying sack of shit.

you are the one lying over and oever here.

This is why the rights imfluence is dying in this country you cant stop lying.

Last edited:
Tea Party Supporters: Who They Are and What They Believe - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

This poll was conducted among a random sample of 1,580 adults nationwide, interviewed by telephone April 5-12, 2010. Phone numbers were dialed from RDD samples of both standard land-lines and cell phones. The error due to sampling for results based on the entire sample could be plus or minus three percentage points. The error for subgroups is higher.

An oversample of people who describe themselves as supporters of the Tea Party movement were interviewed, for a total of 881 interviews. The results were then weighted in proportion to the adult population. The margin of error for the sample of Tea Party supporters is three points. This poll release conforms to the Standards of Disclosure of the National Council on Public Polls.

Inland Empire white supremacists come into focus - latimes.com

Kick thesse peoples asses if they try to join your immigration push.

Show the world you are just concerned Americans who want the best for this country.

do at least as much to these assholes when they come to your events as you did to the people you claimed were liberal plants.

We have seen you Now KNOW how to treat people you dont want to associate with.

You did a good job of calling them out peacefully.

Now do it to these assholes and you will gain a HUGE amount of national respect.

You're stupid. Please, shoot your computer ....:eusa_eh:

I have NEVER given racists a platform, and just because there are a FEW in the Tea Party that are racist doesn't mean the whole movement is.I never said they were Does the fact that there is a high ranking former member of the KKK in the Democratic party mean that the whole party is racist? Well, that is what you are trying to reason with the Tea Party, and it's truly stupid.No I didnt

What do you call it when you post a link to an article that has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Tea Party, but is about a group of skinheads who actually pride themselves on being racist, and say WITHOUT PROOF or any kind of support that they want to be part of the Tea Party? It's called race baiting. And if you can't see that then I guess you're just going to continue through your life being a lemming.
I said it over and over that they will try to join your protests because they agree with the tea party on how to deal with immigration and that is a prediction you will have to wait to see how right I turn out to be huh?

Exactly, you say it over and over without any kind of proof or support for your opinion. And you try to pass it off as FACT and it is anything but fact. I've already explained to you over and over why the skinheads will want nothing to do with the Tea Party, but you refuse to listen to reason. You just want to paint the Tea Party as racist and that my friend is RACE BAITING.

You associate with Democrats, and there are racist Democrats. So how can you say that you don't allow any association in your life? Yet you CLAIM (again with no proof or support) that anyone who has anything to do with the Tea Party is a racist
I never said that so quit lying
Ok, you don't come right out and say it, but you imply it with every post that you make that tries to paint the Tea Party as racist because of the FEW that have racist signs, even when those few are asked to leave.

just because of a few on the fringe that are. That is exactly why you are a hypocrite.

Rick

You are the one who lied about what I said.

Go get the post where I said "all tea party people are racists".
The thread you are talking about does not say that now does it?

You truly are beyond reason at this point.

Last edited:
No matter what the TEA parties do, there will be rabid lefties who get their talking points from the MSM who call us racists. Fact is, we don't care. We aren't racists. If the left want to use the race card against us, bring it on.

DING DING DING

If these people went to a tea party they would change their tune yet they rely on the misconceptions of pelosi and obama and the lies of the left-leaning media outlets.

its too bad really that people dont have the intellect or desire to go and decide for themselves anymore.

We are not racist, we are not violent, we are just no longer silent. Please dont mistake our disagreeing with your progressive values and the presidents progressive agenda for hate. To disagree is american, remember what it felt like when people gave you a hard time for being against an unamerican war in Iraq? Now that the shoe is on the other foot stop being hypocrits.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...ier-blasts-nyt-race-baiter-2.html#post2235837

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...added-tax-may-be-an-option-5.html#post2235813

Proof that you lied when you stated that NOT ONE Democrat voted for the Iraq War Resolution.

Rick

Good job...

Truthdoesntmatter has been a proven to be a lying sack of shit over and over again...

Fact, you said "The dems did not vote for war......"

Fact, I proved you to be a liar, because not only did the Democrats vote for it, a MAJORITY of them voted for it. It's right there in that very thread.

More lies from Truthmatters, she can't even tell the truth when it's right there in front of her face.

Rick

hboats you are bat shit fucking crazy.

You claimed a bunch of shit about what I said that was not true.

You then claimed to present evidence from my posts of what you claimed.

There was no proof there.

I think you need to calm down adn actually READ what people write and quit pretending people are saying what you think they are saying and accept what they are actually saying instead.

This is why the right ois failing, they refuse to actually stick to facts and instead are allowing themselves to be whipped into a frenzy of hate for the rest of the coutnry who dont agree with them.

Litsten to what people say and quit inventing in your mind what you think they mean.

Stick to the facts and quit embelishing

Forum List

Back