How the tea party can gain wide respect

They will try to join into your protests.

You will be faced with this choice.

Wow, what a blockhead you are. They want nothing to do with a group that is accepting of ANY race that wants to be a part of it. They also want nothing to do with a group that is bigger and more accepted than they are, because what the skinheads are all about is not accepting differences and they want to be the only ones in the limelight. If they attempted to join the Tea Party it would take away from their share of the limelight.

You have no proof of what you're saying, but you accept it as FACT. It is nowhere near FACT, it is your flawed OPINION and is so far from anything that resembles truth that you must be a total idiot.

Why haven't the skinheads attempted to join in with the Tea Party yet? Because they don't want anything to do with that movement.

Sorry, you're just too foolish to understand basic logic.

Rick

Inland Empire white supremacists come into focus - latimes.com

Kick thesse peoples asses if they try to join your immigration push.

Show the world you are just concerned Americans who want the best for this country.

do at least as much to these assholes when they come to your events as you did to the people you claimed were liberal plants.

We have seen you Now KNOW how to treat people you dont want to associate with.

You did a good job of calling them out peacefully.

Now do it to these assholes and you will gain a HUGE amount of national respect.

Why is this in a "Tea Party " category?

Just another to attempt to marginalize what you despise.

I give you sound advice to help the tea party image and this is how you respond?

Read the article and you will realize that skin head groups have been growing and they have staged immigration protests.

They agree with the current tea party stance of NO COMPASSION for the people here illegally.

They will try to join your upcoming Immigration porotests when the issue is at hand.

If you allow them to share in and be part of your voice the tea party will die a QUICK and deserved death.

What I am offering you is a way to help the tea party survive.

I don't take advice from someone that can't be honest.

These people will want to JOIN you in your Compassionless stance on immigration.

If you purge them along with the idiots who come with Obama bone in the nose peoples signs you will gain a great deal of respect.

That was the whole point of the thread.

I was giving you good advice and I truely hope you take it.

They will try to join into your protests.

You will be faced with this choice.

‘N-Word’ Sign Dogs Would-Be Tea Party Leader The Washington Independent

Did you neglect to read
Update: Josh Parker of the Houston Tea Party Society tells me that Robertson was booted out of the event for this sign.
in your above link?

IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your own link disproves what you're trying to say.

Once again, Truthmatters is proven to be a liar.

Rick

Last edited:
People , I put this in current events and a mod must have moved it to the tea party category

That was because of the dishonest title. The article had absolutely nothing to do with the Tea Party movement. Just admit that you're a dishonest asshole and move on.

How many people with Obama bone through the nose were kicked out.

That guy with the niggar sign was a tea party leader btw.

You see kicking only one guy out does not solve the problem now does it?

You have to kick out everyone who refuses to stop being racist.

People , I put this in current events and a mod must have moved it to the tea party category

That was because of the dishonest title. The article had absolutely nothing to do with the Tea Party movement. Just admit that you're a dishonest asshole and move on.

Oh, according to her, she's not dishonest. Because she thinks that somehow ANY groups that share a SINGLE issue are joined at the hip. I guess that means that the WHOLE Democratic party, and anyone who supports it (including her) is a member of the KKK since a Democratic representative was a ranking member of the KKK. Truly idiotic logic, but hey, look who we're dealing with. Can you expect any less from the queen of the fools?

Rick

If you read the article you would have realized these guy are growing and have held anti immigration protests.

They will want to join in on your protests when the issue of immigration comes up because you hold basically teh same stance on Immigration.

How many people with Obama bone through the nose were kicked out.

That guy with the niggar sign was a tea party leader btw.

You see kicking only one guy out does not solve the problem now does it?

You have to kick out everyone who refuses to stop being racist.

You're saying that there is not ONE person in the Democratic party or associated with the Democratic party that is racist? You truly are a waste of space.

Rick

Just because TM thinks she is not being honest does not mean she's not a disingenuous LAIR.

Just sayin'.

If you read the article you would have realized these guy are growing and have held anti immigration protests.

They will want to join in on your protests when the issue of immigration comes up because you hold basically teh same stance on Immigration.

Truthmatters can read the future. It's a FACT that this will happen. No one can doubt it because Truthmatters declares it a FACT. There is no denying it now folks.

Rick

Oh, according to her, she's not dishonest. Because she thinks that somehow ANY groups that share a SINGLE issue are joined at the hip. I guess that means that the WHOLE Democratic party, and anyone who supports it (including her) is a member of the KKK since a Democratic representative was a ranking member of the KKK. Truly idiotic logic, but hey, look who we're dealing with. Can you expect any less from the queen of the fools?

Rick

Not only is he a ranking member, but the longest serving Senator in congressional history. Oh and he voted aginst the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

I did read the article and nowhere was the Tea Party movement mentioned. If they show up to a Tea Party event and cause problems, they will be removed. I don't have a problem with them or anyone coming and voicing their opinion, after all, that's the American way, but when when or if they create chaos they will be dealt with.

When you stand together with people who carry that sign and then deny there is any racism in it then you are supporting racism.

The Tea party RAN OFF a guy with a 911 truther sign like he was the plague, Why did they not run off the guy with the bone in the nose sign?

Hey, truthmatters.

Live by the standard, die by that same standard.

The zombietime Hall of Shame

And yet you keep telling me how these signs don't count!

Hypocrite! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We won't even try to guess what you problem is. I'm sure the list would be a VERY long one. By the way, why have you not replied to all of your lies that I've proven wrong? There are quite a few of them. And you're the one that keeps saying ANYONE who doesn't agree with your OPINION is a liar. You have big time problems Truthmatters.

Rick

What I really find funny is that with all of the opposition to the Tea Party on this message board, that Truthmatters is the ONLY person stupid enough to post something like this. There is not ONE person who has come to her defense on this thread and that's kinda funny with all of the rabid hate of the Tea Party that goes on here.

I'm guessing that makes you one of those "fringe" people Truthmatters. No one wants to have anything to do with your lies.

Rick

When you stand together with people who carry that sign and then deny there is any racism in it then you are supporting racism.

The Tea party RAN OFF a guy with a 911 truther sign like he was the plague, Why did they not run off the guy with the bone in the nose sign?

Hey, truthmatters.

How can you say Im a hypocrit when I am not a member of that protest?

You see first you have to prove I was at that protest and stood next to the person and said nothing.

At a tea party a person who stands by and says nothing when a racist sign is held they are showing no disaproval for racism.

That means they dont mind if the group has racists in it.

Hey, truthmatters.

How can you say Im a hypocrit when I am not a member of that protest?

You see first you have to prove I was at that protest and stood next to the person and said nothing.

At a tea party a person who stands by and says nothing when a racist sign is held they are showing no disaproval for racism.

That means they dont mind if the group has racists in it.

You are not only a liar, but a truly clueless individual.

Rick

Forum List

Back