How the tea party can gain wide respect

So, you don't think a poll whose participants are only 1% African American is flawed when the demographics of the U.S. are at least 11% African American? I gave you cold hard proof that this poll does not represent a cross section of the U.S. while claiming that it in fact is an accurate representation of the U.S.

I can't make it any more clear than that, and I'm sure that every other person who has read this thread sees my point, except for you. You just can't admit that this poll is dishonest even when given cold hard proof that it is.

Rick

They called people and asked them if they were tea party members.

Then they asked them other questions.

It turns out of this random group only 1% of these self identified tea party supporters is black.

You really cant admitt a loss can you?

Wow, you really are a thick headed idiot aren't you?

Please give me the racial demographic of the survey participants.It is in the survey for all to see

Since you can't seem to understand what that means, please tell me exactly what percentage of the survey participants are African American.1%

Here's a hint, you can't do it because they do not provide those numbers.Yes they did

Here's a little lessen for you on polls. Most, if not all, polls are out to prove or disprove a point. This poll is out to prove that the Tea Party is not inclusive of all races.Only in your partisan brain Most, if not all, polls then start with their conclusion and then do EVERYTHING they can to prove it.prove your claim with facts If that means only including 1% African Americans in their survey participants to prove that only 1% of African Americans are supporters of the Tea Party, that's what they'll do.how can you find out the racial makeup of a group by insuring there is a equal number of people of color to the population. ARE YOU REALLY THIS STUPID?

Now, if this poll had stated that it took a TRUE cross section of the demographics of the U.S. population, it MIGHT be a little more honest.The tea party is not a true cross section of the american public now is it. But, the fact that they DO NOT tell you the racial makeup of the survey participants means that they have something to hide.It is 1%

I'm sure you still will not admit it, but this poll is useless, and flawed, and totally dishonest.

Rick

You have givwen no reason to call the poll flwed except some insane idea that they were supposed to LOOK for extra black people that were tea party people.

If the tea party was a perfect cross section of the American public then they would have the same demographics as the American public.

That means the majority would have voted for Obama

They called people and asked them if they were tea party members.

Then they asked them other questions.

It turns out of this random group only 1% of these self identified tea party supporters is black.

You really cant admitt a loss can you?

Wow, you really are a thick headed idiot aren't you?

Please give me the racial demographic of the survey participants.It is in the survey for all to see

Since you can't seem to understand what that means, please tell me exactly what percentage of the survey participants are African American.1%

Here's a hint, you can't do it because they do not provide those numbers.Yes they did

Here's a little lessen for you on polls. Most, if not all, polls are out to prove or disprove a point. This poll is out to prove that the Tea Party is not inclusive of all races.Only in your partisan brain Most, if not all, polls then start with their conclusion and then do EVERYTHING they can to prove it.prove your claim with facts If that means only including 1% African Americans in their survey participants to prove that only 1% of African Americans are supporters of the Tea Party, that's what they'll do.how can you find out the racial makeup of a group by insuring there is a equal number of people of color to the population. ARE YOU REALLY THIS STUPID?

Now, if this poll had stated that it took a TRUE cross section of the demographics of the U.S. population, it MIGHT be a little more honest.The tea party is not a true cross section of the american public now is it. But, the fact that they DO NOT tell you the racial makeup of the survey participants means that they have something to hide.It is 1%

I'm sure you still will not admit it, but this poll is useless, and flawed, and totally dishonest.

Rick

You have givwen no reason to call the poll flwed except some insane idea that they were supposed to LOOK for extra black people that were tea party people.

God, you are fucking stupid. I NEVER said they need to look for "extra black people that were tea party people." What I've been saying over and over and over and waiting for you to get is, they need to poll a cross section that is representative of the demographics of the U.S. population.

How can you not understand that when you start a poll and only include in the survey participants 1% African Americans that the highest possible outcome is 1% African Americans. HOWEVER, if you have a survey that includes as it's participants 11% African Americans, you will get a more accurate representation of what the general populace of the U.S. thinks. It really is not that difficult to understand.

And I've given you enough time to get it. If you can't understand what I'm saying you're truly a fucking moron, and don't deserve any more of my time on this subject.

Rick

If the tea party was a perfect cross section of the American public then they would have the same demographics as the American public.

That means the majority would have voted for Obama

I NEVER once said that it was a perfect cross section of the American public.

What I am saying is that it is a lot more representative of the DEMOGRAPHICS RACIALLY of the U.S. population than what your dishonest poll claims.

There is a HUGE difference.

Rick

How do you poll tea party members?

You do this buy only polling tea party people.

First you ask them if they consider themselves tea party members.

Once you have someone who says they are a tea party person THEN you ask them the other questions.

One of these other questions will be What race to you consider yourself.

The result wil then show how many tea party lpeople in your sample are of whatever race.

That number turned out to be 1% in this poll.

There is NOTHING untoward in that poll method.

Prove that the poll is dishonest , you have never done that

You are a fucking pea brain with little to no comprehension skills.

Read your own poll.

Here is what it tells you.

They polled 1,580 adults. Of those 1,580, 881 identified themselves as Tea Party supporters. Of those 881, 1% or 9 people were African American.

They never tell you how many of the TOTAL poll participants (1,580) are African American. To get a TRUE demographically honest poll, at least 11% of the TOTAL participants (1,580) should be African Americans. They NEVER tell you the makeup of the total participants. Look for yourself. It's not there. That makes this a dishonest poll.

If it were an honest poll, they would tell you what percentage of the TOTAL participants were African Americans. If that percentage of the TOTAL participants is less than the demographics of the U.S. as a whole, the poll is useless as far as ANY race results are concerned.

Does that break it down to simple enough terms for you? Or are you still not understanding? Somehow I doubt you understand.

Rick

Prove that the poll is dishonest , you have never done that

The Dan Rather approach. :lol::lol:

Truthmatters, your name is such a joke.

You have NO concept about truth OR logic.

When YOU produce something for evidence, the onus is on YOU to prove it's veracity.

WE don't have to do YOUR research and evidence finding. :lol::lol::lol:

They will try to join into your protests.

You will be faced with this choice.

Wow, what a blockhead you are. They want nothing to do with a group that is accepting of ANY race that wants to be a part of it. They also want nothing to do with a group that is bigger and more accepted than they are, because what the skinheads are all about is not accepting differences and they want to be the only ones in the limelight. If they attempted to join the Tea Party it would take away from their share of the limelight.

You have no proof of what you're saying, but you accept it as FACT. It is nowhere near FACT, it is your flawed OPINION and is so far from anything that resembles truth that you must be a total idiot.

Why haven't the skinheads attempted to join in with the Tea Party yet? Because they don't want anything to do with that movement.

Sorry, you're just too foolish to understand basic logic.

Rick

Now you can clearly see I was right , they will try to join you and hopefully the tea party will eject them NONviolently next time.

TM,

If you'd like to see real violence, please read up on Anti-War, Anti-Globalization, and various Racial (Rodney King) protests.

The minor incidents you are exploiting in an attempt to smear the Tea Partiers are nothing compared to the wholesale looting and rioting that are the norm for the lefty mobs.

TM,

If you'd like to see real violence, please read up on Anti-War, Anti-Globalization, and various Racial (Rodney King) protests.

The minor incidents you are exploiting in an attempt to smear the Tea Partiers are nothing compared to the wholesale looting and rioting that are the norm for the lefty mobs.

They did not blow up 168 people now did they

its veracity is only in question by him so he should give some evidence of why its untrustable, he has not.

Violence at Tea Party rally: bare-knuckle politics in the streets / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

A second scuffle also broke out last Saturday when Tea Party protesters in Phoenix attempted to evict a group of neo-Nazis trying to join their protest.

Oh please. No video. Just a photo?????

We only have their say on how it happened?

Typical liberal media.

:lol::lol::lol:

TM,

And the Tea Party did???????

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The fact is this article proves what I said about the skin heads will try to join in with the tea party because they share your uncompassionate view of immigration. You will have to eject them in a non violent way.

That is what the thread is about

TM,

The Tea Party did not blow up 168 people.

The people with your ideology have murdered millions.

DEATH BY GOVERNMENT: GENOCIDE AND MASS MURDER

Be prepared for the skin heads in the immigration debate, they like your stance and that is not a good demographic to be sharing ideas with.

Last edited:
The fact is this article proves what I said about the skin heads will try to join in with the tea party because they share your uncompassionate view of immigration. You will have to eject them in a non violent way.

That is what the thread is about

That article proves NOTHING! :lol::lol::lol:

It's a liberal opinion.

All it proves is like YOU liberals minds are made up, and they can't be swayed by any facts.

:lol::lol::lol:

Be prepared for the skin heads in the immigration debate, they like your stance and that is not a good demographic to be sharing ideas with.

The last time I checked the skin heads were on YOUR SIDE of the debate.

Every see how many of them are around during G8 summits and smash the windows of Starbucks?????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back