How the rich get richer

Rabbi, my friend

You have yet to prove anyone wrong on this board. Calling them idiots and morons has never substituted for proof

You are assuming that you not an idiot and a moron. I would not make that assumption about yourself.

Thanks for proving my point AmwayMike
What is your obsession with Amway? Did you try it and fail miserably? With your attitude that wouldn't be surprising if you tried anything.

As I stated my business is not Amway nor anything related to Amyway.

I guess you are safe though. People need to use sewers no matter what the economy is doing.

Perhaps you can take some advance sewer worker classes and you can advance. That why you may not be so envious of everyone else.

We sewer workers are proud of what we do for our society....unlike door to door salesmen

Actually I am very proud of what I do.

People who are proud of what they do are not elusive when asked what they sell. Only Amway dealers are deceptive about their product

People who are proud of what they do are not elusive when asked what they sell. Only Amway dealers are deceptive about their product

B'loney.

Our government was very deceptive about what was in ObamaCare.

Not wishing to post PI about oneself on the internets is just being prudent.

This is a public message board. It's none of your business. I am not elusive. I stated clearly that I am not going to say.

:eusa_shhh: Whispers to the rest of the board..............Amway

You are just making yourself look like an idiot.

"When your enemy is making a very serious mistake, don't be impolite and disturb him" — Napoleon Bonaparte

I haven't even brought up the obvious fact that millions of people around the world benefit by the existence of wealthy corporations via employment and in most cases they are covered medically as well.
Do not fear greedy wealthy corporations if you need to fear something than be afraid of greedy wealthy politicians.

That's the part that always cracks me up.

If it's GREEDY for corporations to earn a profit and for people to want to keep what they've earned, what does that make people who want the government to take those profits and income away from others to give to themselves and the politicians that perform the seizures and transfers?

I know, I don't get it but I'm sure there's a few :cuckoo:folks on this board that can explain it to us.:lol:

Who knows better how to use my $?
Myself or the government?

Unless your printing you own, it's not your money, it's the government's. Does it have your picture on it? Is it your signature on it validates it?

The money that you call your own is only a symbol of the government's recognition of your buying power. Without that government to guarantee the currency, you would have no wealth whatsoever.

So the question is who knows better how to use and distribute the government's money?

You or the democratically elected government?

So far the U.S. Government has been outstandingly benevolent to some of the people in allowing them to horde huge amount's of the government's money, but unfortunately largely irresponsible to the majority of the people for allowing the wealthy to systematically steal from the majority.

Unless your printing you own, it's not your money, it's the government's. Does it have your picture on it? Is it your signature on it validates it?

The money that you call your own is only a symbol of the government's recognition of your buying power. Without that government to guarantee the currency, you would have no wealth whatsoever.

So the question is who knows better how to use and distribute the government's money?

So far the U.S. Government has been outstandingly benevolent to some of the people in allowing them to horde huge amount's of the government's money, but unfortunately largely irresponsible to the majority of the people for allowing the wealthy to systematically steal from the majority.

Complete and utter poppycock. If the government didn't print currency, people would hold the wealth the produce in other forms. The currency makes it easier to engage in commerce and trade - but the government did not create the wealth it represents.

What kind of car are you driving? If it doesnt have your name on it, it isn't yours. We'll get you for stealing Mr Ford's automobile, sonny.

When someone works hard and achieves wealth sometimes his or her achievement comes at the expense of the interest of other people, it's unavoidable. The good thing about our economic system is that everyone has an opportunity to be a wealth earner.
Wealth is not a 0-sum gain, when I earn a thousand dollars I'm not taking it from a poor person. If you want to see real poverty than keep supporting the current economic path our country is on now. Opportunity should never be limited especially by government.

Read the links about tax loopholes and corporate welfare, those are things that are not earned, middle class and lower class people work just as hard and put in even more hours than the rich yet they are not getting richer, the rich put in less hours and get richer, the notion that everyone can somehow get rich and have the same opportunities to get rich just like the wealthy is pure individualistic lies and propaganda.

Corporate welfare? It seems to me that if I was employed by a corporation I would be happy to see that my government values the worth of the company I work for.
Corporations do a tremendous amount of good for our society and without them we would be in a world of hurt.
If a corporation gets a tax break or a "loop Hole" and can continue to create, employ, and innovate than that's a good thing for society and a worthy investment if you ask me. A far more worthy investment than extending unemployment compensation.

You obviously don't understand the definition of corporate welfare. That is government payment or tax breaks with no corresponding value to the country. IE, the Gallo Wine bill which took $millions of our tax dollars to advertise Gallo wine overseas and it didn't create ONE job here.

Just for that......PSHAW!

Complete and utter poppycock. If the government didn't print currency, people would hold the wealth the produce in other forms. The currency makes it easier to engage in commerce and trade - but the government did not create the wealth it represents.
You write very intelligent posts.

I just want to add that it's chilling that some people think that all money belongs to the government and that they are doing us a favor by letting us keep the money that we earn .:cuckoo:

And what's wrong with people working harder and making more money? Would you prefer everyone stay in poverty? Why? What good does that do?

Pretty weird twist on "Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's". By that same reasoning Our Time and Efforts are Our Own. My sweat is my own, right? My idea's are my own too, with your permission, of course? You are so aching to be the Property of the state, aren't You? What medication are You on? I understand dependency, but why project Serfdom on Others? Does it make You feel better? On the 8th day God created the State,from which all good abounds? Was there an 11th Commandment? Subject All Things to the Alter of the State?

Last edited:
And what's wrong with people working harder and making more money? Would you prefer everyone stay in poverty? Why? What good does that do?

What is wrong is that American workers are among the most productive workers on the planet. They have been asked to work longer hours for less compensation and fewer benefits.

The increase in worker productivity has resulted in increased profits for the business owners with a lower standard of living for the workers.

Forum List

Back