How The Race Game Is Played

Ideology is treated in the same way as race by the Democrat media.
Double standard.

In yesterday's WaPo, we find this description of the death of Capitol Police Officer Billy Evans...

"Evans, 41, was killed April 2 when he and another Capitol Police officer, standing in front of a steel barricade near the Russell Senate Office Building, were struck by a car whose driver intentionally rammed the barrier, authorities said. The other officer, Ken Shaver, survived, and the driver was fatally shot by police."

Rammed the barrier????
No.....it was a suicide attack, one of a number of same that began under Hussein Obama.
The driver was praised by Louis Farrakhan as a rising star in the Nation of Islam.
Noah Green....Noah X....had just purchased knife, and jumped out after targeting the police,.....what?....planning to stab the barricade?????

The Democrats who typed the story implied that Evans was accidently killed in a traffic accident.
This was no accident in any way.

Imagine how differently the story would have been written had the assassin not been black, and a Muslim.
Had he been a Trump supporter it would have been characterized as an attack on democracy.
Recall how the death of Officer Sicknick had been claimed to be due to being hit by a Trump supporter with a fire extinguisher....before they had to admit that that was a lie.

If not for double standards, Democrats would have no standards at all.

8. If one is willing to look beyond the state media they will find numerous examples the same as the OP…..that one race is not treated differently than any other.

Philadelphia police officer shot while conducting traffic stop; suspect killed

“9 Unarmed Black Men were killed by Police in 2019”
9 Unarmed Black Men were killed by Police in 2019

So far this year, 34 police have been killed in the line of duty:

SEARCH RESULTS

Displaying officers 1 through 25 of 34 for search terms:
"Gunfire", "2020" through "2020" The Officer Down Memorial Page (ODMP)

The mechanism is to gloss over facts that are contrary to the Democrat template, that black voters are subject to unequal treatment beyond their own control.

Each of their ‘heroes’….Michael Brown, George Floyd, Daunte Wright, was in control of events.

How should the above not be part of the discussion by all parties concerned?

9. Let's say, arguendo, that there are more unfortunate interactions between black motorists and police than random.
But let's also stipulate that police are not racist.
What, then is the explanation?

No Democrat will be courageous enough to answer that question.

Many have been tricked into cooperating in a willing suspension of recognition of the inordinate crime rate of the black community, as the price for acceptance by the Democrat horde. Any deviation from the propaganda will result in an attack.

From Channel 4:
“Blacks were disproportionately likely to commit homicide and to be the victims. In 2008 the offending rate for blacks was seven times higher than for whites and the victimisation rate was six times higher.
…around 13 per cent of Americans are black, according to the latest estimates from the US Census Bureau.
And yes, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data…”
FactCheck: do black Americans commit more crime?

Anti-police protests continue across America after the Michael Brown killing. But does the black community have tough questions to answer too?
www.channel4.com

Which sets the scene for the false claims about police intending to 'murder' black motorists.

While there may be a racial disparity in police-motorist interaction, the discussion should include the racial disparity in murder rates. A statistical disparity that cannot be ignored.
No Biden voter will dare comment on the truth in this post.

1618518943926.png

10. Let's begin with this chart, one that fuels the riots, arson, looting that the Democrats have encouraged, authorized, and honored.

1618521216291.png

Now.....let's consider the possibility that it is not....NOT....due to police desires to target black Americans.
What other possibility could there be?

You need be a coward to vote Democrat.

Or really, really stupid not to recognize that you weren’t allowed to consider any other explanation for the Michael Brown, George Floyd, Daunte Wright soap operas other than police racism.

How about this?

In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

Brownsville population, ......60,000
Bay Ridge population.......70,000

You don't really expect cowardly-PROGS to chime in do you?

Did you see post #4?

I don't know the poster but it looks like crazy talk to me.

A stereotypical indoctrinated Democrat/Progressive. The cannot bring themselves to overcome the restrictions by their party against actual thinking.

I've decided that there are but three possible explanations for what passes for thinking in their sort.

1. They're so deeply ignorant of reality, and especially of history, that they don't realize they've been tricked into supporting what normal folks hate.

2. They are so lacking in achievements, and therefore, in self-esteem, that they need the warm embrace of the crowd, and are willing to accept all sorts of lies to attain same.

3. They are so cowardly that, while recognizing that they vote for the same doctrines and agenda as Nazis and Bolsheviks, and have such fear of what the Left will do if they disagree or even question, that they acquiesce.

They bend the neck and the knee.

Ideology is treated in the same way as race by the Democrat media.
Double standard.

In yesterday's WaPo, we find this description of the death of Capitol Police Officer Billy Evans...

"Evans, 41, was killed April 2 when he and another Capitol Police officer, standing in front of a steel barricade near the Russell Senate Office Building, were struck by a car whose driver intentionally rammed the barrier, authorities said. The other officer, Ken Shaver, survived, and the driver was fatally shot by police."

Rammed the barrier????
No.....it was a suicide attack, one of a number of same that began under Hussein Obama.
The driver was praised by Louis Farrakhan as a rising star in the Nation of Islam.
Noah Green....Noah X....had just purchased knife, and jumped out after targeting the police,.....what?....planning to stab the barricade?????

The Democrats who typed the story implied that Evans was accidently killed in a traffic accident.
This was no accident in any way.

Imagine how differently the story would have been written had the assassin not been black, and a Muslim.
Had he been a Trump supporter it would have been characterized as an attack on democracy.
Recall how the death of Officer Sicknick had been claimed to be due to being hit by a Trump supporter with a fire extinguisher....before they had to admit that that was a lie.

If not for double standards, Democrats would have no standards at all.

"Who Killed Billy Evans?
Nation of Islam goes unmentioned on day of officer’s funeral

While reporting on the funeral for slain Capitol police officer Billy Evans on Tuesday, the media skirted around the fact that his killer was an avid Nation of Islam supporter.

Social media posts revealed Noah Green, who killed Evans while ramming his car through a barrier at the Capitol earlier this month, supported the anti-Semitic black nationalist group and shared speeches from its leader, Louis Farrakhan, who has described Jews as "satanic." After the deadly assault, the Nation of Islam said Green, who died during the attack, was a "brother with such great potential."

As Mark Twain once said, “If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed. If you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed.”

Did you see post #4?

A stereotypical indoctrinated Democrat/Progressive. The cannot bring themselves to overcome the restrictions by their party against actual thinking.

I've decided that there are but three possible explanations for what passes for thinking in their sort.

1. They're so deeply ignorant of reality, and especially of history, that they don't realize they've been tricked into supporting what normal folks hate.

2. They are so lacking in achievements, and therefore, in self-esteem, that they need the warm embrace of the crowd, and are willing to accept all sorts of lies to attain same.

3. They are so cowardly that, while recognizing that they vote for the same doctrines and agenda as Nazis and Bolsheviks, and have such fear of what the Left will do if they disagree or even question, that they acquiesce.

Not sure on all of #2 because some will knock their socks off for achievements to keep up with the Jones' and such. But yeah, ignorant, cowardly and add intellectually dishonest & I think you nailed it.

What's interesting is their methods mirror many religions throughout history. Yet without God all while they project on religions at the same time limited to Christianity. Not a Christian myself, just call em as I see em ;) Their distaste for Christianity has everything to do with it's a major part of who we are/were as a country, and you know, the left has a distaste for everything that we are as a country.

Did you see post #4?

Not sure on all of #2 because some will knock their socks off for achievements to keep up with the Jones' and such. But yeah, ignorant, cowardly and add intellectually dishonest & I think you nailed it.

What's interesting is their methods mirror many religions throughout history. Yet without God all while they project on religions at the same time limited to Christianity. Not a Christian myself, just call em as I see em ;) Their distaste for Christianity has everything to do with it's a major part of who we are/were as a country, and you know, the left has a distaste for everything that we are as a country.

You may have seen this already....

1618693417789.png

Did you see post #4?

You may have seen this already....

View attachment 481044

I should read it. Thank you

Forum List

Back