How the Obama-Romney foreign policy debate could determine the election

Obama's awful Libya mess will hurt him. But not too much. I see no real differences in their Foreign Policies. They're both staunch Interventionist Globalists. Romney will get a slight edge, but that's about it. This Debate shouldn't change anything though. Romney is up by a little in the Polls. And it will stay that way after this Debate. It's gonna be very close.

No. I saw the debate but missed him taking responsibility. Had to opt out for a while. Crap. You mean I missed Barry taking responsibility for something??

It must be the absolute only thing he's taken BLAME for since he's been POTUS.

He did take responsibility for fathering his children but he stopped after that. :D
your all be happy hear romney won coin toss to speak first at start and be one who finishes last. annoying but anyway their you go

He doesn't have to speak at all...just post a board with Obama's failures or a blank board with his accomplishments.

He did take responsibility for fathering his children but he stopped after that. :D
your all be happy hear romney won coin toss to speak first at start and be one who finishes last. annoying but anyway their you go

He doesn't have to speak at all...just post a board with Obama's failures or a blank board with his accomplishments.
well then you must be pretty cocky then that election going his way

Obama's awful Libya mess will hurt him. But not too much. I see no real differences in their Foreign Policies. They're both staunch Interventionist Globalists. Romney will get a slight edge, but that's about it. This Debate shouldn't change anything though. Romney is up by a little in the Polls. And it will stay that way after this Debate. It's gonna be very close.
we see. could change though if either messes up bit tonight. still a massive debate

Cocky? You see me engaged in discussions when it comes to polls and predictions? Few and far between.

It's my hope that Romney wins and nothing more. The only poll that matters is on Election Day.

I'm not the one who says he has a lock on it.

Last edited:

Cocky? You see me engaged in discussions when it comes to polls and predictions? Few and far between.

It's my hope that Romney wins and nothing more. The only poll that matters is on Election Day.

I'm not the one one says he has a lock on it.
well he the front runner that for sure. only poll matter is election day. i won,t give up till it confirmed that it over.

well he the front runner that for sure. only poll matter is election day. i won,t give up till it confirmed that it over.

All you to is to root for who you want to win and leave the rest up to destiny.

All you to is to root for who you want to win and leave the rest up to destiny.
indeed. whoever wins, wins at the end of the day. nothing anyone else can do about it.

we see. could change though if either messes up bit tonight. still a massive debate

Nah, definitely not massive. It's October 22nd. Most have made up their minds by now. Romney should get a slight edge, but that's about it.

crack_glass.gif

Nah, definitely not massive. It's October 22nd. Most have made up their minds by now. Romney should get a slight edge, but that's about it.
true but big gaffe can hurt you in debates

remeber ford in 1976 when he said their was not soviest dominance of the east. that gaffe killed his hopes of beating carter

so tonight does matter.

"Mittens" will be walking-into a serious.....

.... ASS-KICKIN'!!!!!

"Romney's statements and proposals to date on nuclear weapons policy and related issues reflect an obsolete Cold War mindset that, if implemented, would undermine US economic and national security."

remeber ford in 1976 when he said their was not soviest dominance of the east. that gaffe killed his hopes of beating carter

so tonight does matter.

I'm sure the Obama-Bootlicking MSM will try to manufacture a Romney 'Gaffe', but it still won't matter. Most Americans know the MSM is always in the tank for the Democrat. They just can't influence Elections like they used to. They're not called the 'Dinosaur Media' for nothin. Their old tactics just don't yield the same results anymore. They'll rally to save their Dear Leader. They'll hail him the big winner tonight. But i just don't think that will matter. People have made up their minds. It's too late.

so tonight does matter.

I'm sure the Obama-Bootlicking MSM will try to manufacture a Romney 'Gaffe', but it still won't matter. Most Americans know the MSM is always in the tank for the Democrat. They just can't influence Elections like they used to. They're not called the 'Dinosaur Media' for nothin. Their old tactics just don't yield the same results anymore. They'll rally to save their Dear Leader. They'll hail him the big winner tonight. But i just don't think that will matter. People have made up their minds. It's too late.
well romney has lead no doubt and is front runner. but it never over till it over. obama just keep going to the finish

Forum List

Back