How the multiverse came to be, along with other nonsense

Fake physics for morons and other democrats, the multiverse by a gibberish generator

Nonsense paper written by iOS autocomplete accepted for conference
A nonsensical academic paper on nuclear physics written only by iOS autocomplete has been accepted for a scientific conference.

Christoph Bartneck, an associate professor at the Human Interface Technology laboratory at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand, received an email inviting him to submit a paper to the International Conference on Atomic and Nuclear Physics in the US in November.

“Since I have practically no knowledge of nuclear physics I resorted to iOS autocomplete function to help me writing the paper,” he wrote in a blog post on Thursday. “I started a sentence with ‘atomic’ or ‘nuclear’ and then randomly hit the autocomplete suggestions.

“The text really does not make any sense.”

“The atoms of a better universe will have the right for the same as you are the way we shall have to be a great place for a great time to enjoy the day you are a wonderful person to your great time to take the fun and take a great time and enjoy the great day you will be a wonderful time for your parents and kids,” is a sample sentence from the abstract.

It concludes: “Power is not a great place for a good time.”

Bartneck illustrated the paper – titled, again through autocorrect, “Atomic Energy will have been made available to a single source” – with the first graphic on the Wikipedia entry for nuclear physics.

He submitted it under a fake identity: associate professor Iris Pear of the US, whose experience in atomic and nuclear physics was outlined in a biography using contradictory gender pronouns.

The nonsensical paper was accepted only three hours later, in an email asking Bartneck to confirm his slot for the “oral presentation” at the international conference.

Next round please
"The atoms of a better universe will have the right for the same as you are"
True

"we shall have to be a great place for a great time"
True of USMB and pretty much anywhere really.

“Power is not a great place for a good time.”

Should read "The halls of power are not great places for a good time" but otherwise correct.

What's the problem??
Atoms do not have rights or awareness

Sheesh

Fake physics for morons and other democrats, the multiverse by a gibberish generator

A nonsensical academic paper on nuclear physics written only by iOS autocomplete has been accepted for a scientific conference.

Christoph Bartneck, an associate professor at the Human Interface Technology laboratory at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand, received an email inviting him to submit a paper to the International Conference on Atomic and Nuclear Physics in the US in November.

“Since I have practically no knowledge of nuclear physics I resorted to iOS autocomplete function to help me writing the paper,” he wrote in a blog post on Thursday. “I started a sentence with ‘atomic’ or ‘nuclear’ and then randomly hit the autocomplete suggestions.

“The atoms of a better universe will have the right for the same as you are the way we shall have to be a great place for a great time to enjoy the day you are a wonderful person to your great time to take the fun and take a great time and enjoy the great day you will be a wonderful time for your parents and kids,” is a sample sentence from the abstract.

Bartneck illustrated the paper – titled, again through autocorrect, “Atomic Energy will have been made available to a single source” – with the first graphic on the Wikipedia entry for nuclear physics.

He submitted it under a fake identity: associate professor Iris Pear of the US, whose experience in atomic and nuclear physics was outlined in a biography using contradictory gender pronouns.

The nonsensical paper was accepted only three hours later, in an email asking Bartneck to confirm his slot for the “oral presentation” at the international conference.

Next round please
"The atoms of a better universe will have the right for the same as you are"
True

"we shall have to be a great place for a great time"
True of USMB and pretty much anywhere really.

“Power is not a great place for a good time.”

Should read "The halls of power are not great places for a good time" but otherwise correct.

What's the problem??
Atoms do not have rights or awareness

Sheesh
How do you know?! Aren't you made of atoms?! Hater of atoms and atomic rights!

FREE THE ELECTRONS!

Nothing wrong with theory behind multiverses.

As has already been pointed out his paper was a response to a fake symposium.

He scammed the scammers.

Next round please
Of course, that has nothing to do with origination of the multiverse theory.

MODS: lying title, and not a scientific discussion. Reported. Please move to conspiracy theory section.

Next round please
Of course, that has nothing to do with origination of the multiverse theory.

MODS: lying title, and not a scientific discussion. Reported. Please move to conspiracy theory section.
Your IQ is a conspiracy theory

I don't believe in multiverses, and I think it's absurd that so many people do.

There really isn't enough information to believe anything about what happened before the big bang. I neither believe nor disbelieve the multiverse hypothesis.

There really isn't enough information to believe anything about what happened before the big bang. I neither believe nor disbelieve the multiverse hypothesis.
Actually there is no reason not to at least conjecture that the universe is not a part of something else, the thought that the universe is all that exist is based on nothing except our ability to see, so anything could well be

So what? Empirical knowledge is not decided on superstitions and fetishes.
So what? Empirical knowledge is not decided on superstitions and fetishes.
There is no multiverse knowledge

Jesus u r tupid

Actually there is no reason not to at least conjecture that the universe is not a part of something else, the thought that the universe is all that exist is based on nothing except our ability to see, so anything could well be
As far as the universe, there are many things that are worthy of conjecture, but conjecture and belief are two different things.

As far as the universe, there are many things that are worthy of conjecture, but conjecture and belief are two different things.

And no reason to write a book that is all conjecture

Forum List

Back