How the Military Works

5stringJeff

Sep 15, 2003
Puyallup, WA
In the beginning, there was the Plan. And then came the orders. And the orders were without form, and the Plan was completely without substance.

The privates said to the corporals, “This plan is a crock of shit and it stinks.”

The corporals said to the sergeants, “This is a pail of dung, and none may abide by its odor.”

The sergeants said to the lieutenants, “It is a container of excrement, and it is very strong, so that none may abide it.”

The lieutenants said to the captains, “It is a vessel of fertilizer, and none may abide by its strength.”

The captains said to the colonels, “It contains that which aids plant growth, and it is very strong.”

The colonels said to the general, “This powerful new plan will actively promote our growth and efficiency.”

And the general looked upon the Plan, and saw that it was good. So the Plan became Policy.

And your meaning is what? That the privates, who are composed most of the populace of the unclean or unrespected, the sergeants who comprise the experience of the military operations, the lieutenants that comprise the advanced education of most common Americans, the Captains that comprise only Career soldiers, Colonels that are so indoctrinated in military strategy that they purvey information so flawed to the Generals that a Policy doomed to failure is acceptable?

Next time, listen to your soldiers. They know shit from shinola.

Thanks GOP_JEFF, I didn't know you had it in you.

Psychoblues

Dems Gotta Keep On Truckin' but the republicans own the roads

Hi Jeff!!!!

Certainly I've heard the joke, even read the memo!!!!!! But in this day of media manipulation, administration incompetense, PNAC World Domination plans and lies becoming accepted truths (even though they are still lies) I don't find much humor in the unnecessary deaths and constant maiming of our troops that are out there doing their dead level best to just do their jobs.

You see, Jeff, I know shit from shinola as well, at least some of the time.

God Bless America and forgive us our sins. Thanks for the welcome back, Jeff!!!!!

Psychoblues

Dems Gotta Keep On Truckin'

Dems Gotta Keep On

Forum List

Back