How the Media is Killing Hillary Clinton's Campaign

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
If you are at a grocery store deli and you see the butcher weighing the corn beef for a customer ahead of you and you see his thumb on the scales pushing it down some, what do you do? Well, you might tell him to stop, you might call the cops, you might call the manager, but one thing is for certain, YOU DO NOT BUY FROM THAT DELI!

Now the media has not been objective and fair handed with any Republican POTUS candidate since the 1956 election but this is the first election I have ever seen where they just dont care if they hide it well or not. In fact, some journalists are saying that Trump is such an evil racist that journalists have a duty to be propagandists against him and shun any hint of objectivity or fair handedness.

It is as if the butcher has given up putting a little thumb on the scale and is just jumping on the machine with his entire body weight.

And these idiots think that this helps Hillary?

Trumps narrative he has pushed from day one is how the corporate crony networks are going to oppose him. That they will tell any lie, do any dastardly deed that they can, whatever it takes, to defeat him. Why? Because the system is rigged by a bunch of crooked bastards and Hillary is one of the top crooked bastards.

And the media every day simply confirms his claims to the American people by playing their role as cogs in the corporate crony network machine to promote Hillary Clinton. They illustrate each and every day what Trump is saying is true beyond any plausible doubt now.

And this will keep snaking its way to an inevitable conclusion; Hillary Clinton is going to lose this election in a landslide.

EXPOSED - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

The Rev. Jesse Jackson in 1999 praised Donald Trump for being someone who pushed for diversity and inclusivity. In a video, Jackson is seen introducing Trump at the Wall Street Project Conference in Lower Manhattan.

The project, founded by Jackson in 1996, bills itself as an organization that “challenges corporate America to end the multi-billion dollar trade deficit with minority vendors and consumers, while working to ensure equal opportunities for culturally diverse employees, entrepreneurs and consumers,” according to its website.

Trump made an appearance at the group’s 1999 annual conference, whereJackson thanked the now-Republican nominee for president and praised his efforts to achieve “diversity” and for being “inclusive.”

“I do want to thank you, Donald Trump, for being with us tonight,” Jackson said in the speech. “We need your building skills, your gusto for people on Wall Street to represent diversity.”
Jackson went on to state that Trump’s success is “beyond argument,” although, he noted, “one can miss his seriousness and his commitment.”

If you are at a grocery store deli and you see the butcher weighing the corn beef for a customer ahead of you and you see his thumb on the scales pushing it down some, what do you do? Well, you might tell him to stop, you might call the cops, you might call the manager, but one thing is for certain, YOU DO NOT BUY FROM THAT DELI!

Now the media has not been objective and fair handed with any Republican POTUS candidate since the 1956 election but this is the first election I have ever seen where they just dont care if they hide it well or not. In fact, some journalists are saying that Trump is such an evil racist that journalists have a duty to be propagandists against him and shun any hint of objectivity or fair handedness.

It is as if the butcher has given up putting a little thumb on the scale and is just jumping on the machine with his entire body weight.

Trumps narrative he has pushed from day one is how the corporate crony networks are going to oppose him. That they will tell any lie, do any dastardly deed that they can, whatever it takes, to defeat him. Why? Because the system is rigged by a bunch of crooked bastards and Hillary is one of the top crooked bastards.

And the media every day simply confirms his claims to the American people by playing their role as cogs in the corporate crony network machine to promote Hillary Clinton. They illustrate each and every day what Trump is saying is true beyond any plausible doubt now.

And this will keep snaking its way to an inevitable conclusion; Hillary Clinton is going to lose this election in a landslide.
In the ordinary course of events I would agree with you. Homeland security is to take control of the election. That means democrat corruption.

The Rev. Jesse Jackson in 1999 praised Donald Trump for being someone who pushed for diversity and inclusivity. In a video, t.”
I call your Jesse Jackson in 1999, and raise you Donald Trump in 2008

“Hillary Clinton, I think, is a terrific woman.” In another clip, Trump praises her and Bill Clinton, saying, “I know her very well and I know her husband very well, and I like them both…They are just really terrific people.”
The ad also quotes Trump praising Hillary Clinton as a “smart, tough and a very nice person,” and said, “She really works hard, and I think she does a good job.”

“I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president,” Trump said in March 2008, according to the ad.

In the ordinary course of events I would agree with you. Homeland security is to take control of the election. That means democrat corruption.
Yeah, that this is allowed is just incredible.

The Rev. Jesse Jackson in 1999 praised Donald Trump for being someone who pushed for diversity and inclusivity. In a video, t.”

“Hillary Clinton, I think, is a terrific woman.” In another clip, Trump praises her and Bill Clinton, saying, “I know her very well and I know her husband very well, and I like them both…They are just really terrific people.”
The ad also quotes Trump praising Hillary Clinton as a “smart, tough and a very nice person,” and said, “She really works hard, and I think she does a good job.”

“I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president,” Trump said in March 2008, according to the ad.

Businessmen in social situations say nice things about people, even if they are corrupt. They have to deal with corrupt politicians all the time and get used to it.

Do Democrats do the same with people they know to be racists?

Businessmen in social situations say nice things about people, even if they are corrupt. They have to deal with corrupt politicians all the time and get used to it.

So you are saying that Donald Trump is a brown nosing liar?

Since you acknowledge he is lying about this in order to get what he wanted from the Clinton's(which of course was nothing) why not acknowledge that he is lying about everything he is saying to Trumpsters in order to get your vote?

The Rev. Jesse Jackson in 1999 praised Donald Trump for being someone who pushed for diversity and inclusivity. In a video, Jackson is seen introducing Trump at the Wall Street Project Conference in Lower Manhattan.

The project, founded by Jackson in 1996, bills itself as an organization that “challenges corporate America to end the multi-billion dollar trade deficit with minority vendors and consumers, while working to ensure equal opportunities for culturally diverse employees, entrepreneurs and consumers,” according to its website.

Trump made an appearance at the group’s 1999 annual conference, whereJackson thanked the now-Republican nominee for president and praised his efforts to achieve “diversity” and for being “inclusive.”

“I do want to thank you, Donald Trump, for being with us tonight,” Jackson said in the speech. “We need your building skills, your gusto for people on Wall Street to represent diversity.”
Jackson went on to state that Trump’s success is “beyond argument,” although, he noted, “one can miss his seriousness and his commitment.”

So based upon your claim that Trump is a liar in order to get what he wanted- I presume that you are saying that Jackson is not a liar- that he is not like Donald Trump- just saying this to curry favor with Donald Trump.

So that is what Jackson said in 1999- 17 years ago. What is he saying today?

July 2016: Jesse Jackson endorses Hillary Clinton

Jackson, speaking in Chicago, said he trusts that Clinton will look out for the interests of marginalized communities including refugees, immigrants and the poor.
"We trust her to work on health care, to fight for the poor ... for the willingness to fight for civil rights," Jackson said.

Jackson also tweeted his endorsement, saying: "On matters of human & voting rights,racial&gender equality& affordable healthcare you can trust her.@HillaryClinton."

And what has Jackson said about Trump?

Appearing to distance himself from Trump, Jackson told reporters in December, “I knew him in another life…I have never seen him in this light before,” remarked Jackson concerning Trump’s presidential campaign comments, which he called “devastating, painful and hurtful.”

Jackson told host Shannon Bream, "But I submit to you when you do the birther movement on the president, which is a dog whistle kind of anti-black, the anti-Mexican, the deportation of 15 million people, of families, disruption, anti-Muslim. That kind of rhetoric has helped to seed these clouds."

That before she broke the law multiple times and committed treason.

That before she broke the law multiple times and committed treason.
That does not matter as Hillary supporters already know that she is a crook.

They just want her to win so they can keep getting their free shit.

Forum List

Back