How The Media Contols You Perceive Your World.

The loserterian Op believes if you want to pay taxes to pave roads, invest in science, r&d and education = you're a idiot. This guy hates civilization and believes you should live out in the woods or you're somehow brainwashed like a sheep.

Nutz

This person known as Matthew, is a perfect example of a "degrowther!" He cares not for civilization, nor for the best interests of his country; no, he cares only for his job at NASA.

As a conservative, I am more than willing to give monies to his cause. A percentage of income after the budget is balanced and has a positive flow.

But oh no, not him, he wants it now, instantly, immediately, and will not take no for an answer. And any candidate who doesn't have his favorite "hooter" to suckle from on his radar is all bad, not worth anything, needs NASA and infrastructure or forget about them.

So, what do you believe? Should we 1st settle our monetary problems and secure our country; or rather, should we insure those we despise like Matthew who are no more than special interests, trying to secure a job!!!!!!!

You know what Matthew, you are weak, useless, special interest, piece of doggy poo-poo! How do I know? Almost 40,000 posts in less than 5 years. GET A LIFE! Go find ET or something, and leave the American taxpayer alone.

Need a job? I got a lot of grass to cut! Oh, that is beneath you?

To good for that? Then you don't need a job to bad. Maybe you are supporting an ideology! Who woulda thunk it!

Phoney-baloney, good time rock-n-roller. Whiner, crybaby, typical greenie.....degrowther= Matthew, the WORTHLESS, HELPLESS, and leader of the HOPELESS! Now follow your leader those on the left, and he will surely take you to Shang-Ri-La!

Last edited:
The loserterian Op believes if you want to pay taxes to pave roads, invest in science, r&d and education = you're a idiot. This guy hates civilization and believes you should live out in the woods or you're somehow brainwashed like a sheep.

Nutz

This person known as Matthew, is a perfect example of a "degrowther!" He cares not for civilization, nor for the best interests of his country; no, he cares only for his job at NASA.

As a conservative, I am more than willing to give monies to his cause. A percentage of income after the budget is balanced and has a positive flow.

But oh no, not him, he wants it now, instantly, immediately, and will not take no for an answer. And any candidate who doesn't have his favorite "hooter" to suckle from on his radar is all bad, not worth anything, needs NASA and infrastructure or forget about them.

So, what do you believe? Should we 1st settle our monetary problems and secure our country; or rather, should we insure those we despise like Matthew who are no more than special interests, trying to secure a job!!!!!!!

You know what Matthew, you are weak, useless, special interest, piece of doggy poo-poo! How do I know? Almost 40,000 posts in less than 5 years. GET A LIFE! Go find ET or something, and leave the American taxpayer alone.

Need a job? I got a lot of grass to cut! Oh, that is beneath you?

To good for that? Then you don't need a job to bad. Maybe you are supporting an ideology! Who woulda thunk it!

Phoney-baloney, good time rock-n-roller. Whiner, crybaby, typical greenie.....degrowther= Matthew, the WORTHLESS, HELPLESS, and leader of the HOPELESS! Now follow your leader those on the left, and he will surely take you to Shang-Ri-La!

You're right, I'm suspect of NASA as well. Ever hear of this one? Talk about going to any lengths to grab at some cash. lol It's a bit out there, but it's well researched and way beyond bizarre.

Are the crew members of 1986 Space Shuttle Challenger still alive?
Are the crew members of 1986 Space Shuttle Challenger still alive?
challenger_flight_crew.jpg

Forum List

Back