How The Left Is Destroying Your Children

It's the teachers fault according to 1/2 the nation. So jump on against the teacher. Dolts. And I'm not talking about the lying dems.

She should work for a charter school that actually educates non-democrat students

The swamp is republican so it is cons who fired her not left leaning people.

One thought: one assignment (unless it's the final test) should not be weighted heavily enough to destroy one's final grade. A zero could cause an otherwise stellar effort to result in a C or a D. So from that standpoint, I can see not wanting the teacher to give a zero for a missed assignment.

I assume we are NOT talking about an incident where the cat ate someone's homework, eh?

One thought: one assignment (unless it's the final test) should not be weighted heavily enough to destroy one's final grade. A zero could cause an otherwise stellar effort to result in a C or a D. So from that standpoint, I can see not wanting the teacher to give a zero for a missed assignment.

I assume we are NOT talking about an incident where the cat ate someone's homework, eh?

If you get half of your work done, do you still get paid the full amount as though you did?

Forum List

Back