How the Left fakes the hate: A primer

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
After years of covering racial hoaxes on college campuses and victim sob stories in the public arena, I’ve encountered countless opportunists who live by that demented mindset. At best, the fakers are desperately seeking 15 minutes of infamy. At worst, their aim is the criminalization of political dissent.

Upon decimating the deliberative process to hand President Obama a health care “reform” victory, unpopular Beltway Democrats and their media water-carriers now claim there’s a Tea Party epidemic of racism, harassment, and violence against them. On Thursday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi issued a tepid, obligatory statement against smearing all conservatives as national security threats. But her lieutenants had already emptied their tar buckets.
Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee chairman Chris Van Hollen blamed Republican leaders of “stoking the flames.” Democrat House Whip James Clyburn accused the GOP of “aiding and abetting” what he called “terrorism.”

Yet, the claims that Tea Party activists shouted “******” at black House Democrats remain uncorroborated. The coffin reportedly left outside Missouri Democrat Rep. Russ Carnahan’s home was used in a prayer vigil by pro-life activists in St. Louis protesting the phony Demcare abortion funding ban in President Obama’s deal-cutting executive order. Videotape of a supposed intentional spitting incident targeting Missouri Democrat Rep. Emanuel Cleaver at the Capitol shows no such thing. Cleaver himself backed off the claim a few days later. He described his heckler to the Washington Post in more passive terms as “the man who allowed his saliva to hit my face.” Slovenliness = terrorism!

Michelle Malkin How the Left fakes the hate: A primer

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsYuT_c77GI&feature=fvw]YouTube - The Truth Behind Glenn Beck's 'Live Free Or Die'[/ame]

Hi. I am posting as an alter-ego, Mindy Mindless-Elitest. This is meant to be humorous but the subject is not funny at all. Thanks!

I would just like to defend the brave beacon of journalistic integrity, Michael R. Blood of the scrupulously fair and balanced Associated Press, who was recently attacked by a silly blogger, Larry O’Connor.
Mr Blood did an article about that gun-toting, bikini-wearing Sarah Palin, who is so stupid she doesn’t even know which magazines she reads or that people in Alaska can’t see Russia from their backyards, and how she went to Guiding Light Nevada to be mean to Harry Reid.
In the article, Mr. Blood wrote that Andrew Breitbart had “disputed accounts that tea party activists shouted racial epitaphs at black members of Congress, although he didn’t provide any evidence.”
That paragraph SHOWS that Mr Blood was bending over so far backwards trying to be fair that he probably fell on his butt, or probably since he was most likely sitting down when he wrote the article, his chair overbalanced and crashed over, I’m not sure, I wasn’t there, but you get the idea.
I hope he didn’t hurt himself.
Anyway, Mr O’Connor wrote that “a basic lack of logic dwells within the idea that one can prove something” that never happened, and also that the AP “surrendered any kind of impartiality when reporting about the Tea Party.”
Is that mean, or what? Besides, it’s just plain silly. Logic can’t “dwell” anywhere because it’s not alive. And how could the AP “surrender” impartiality? It’s not as if they were in a war or something, even if the MSM has PROVEN that Sarah Palin wants to shoot Democrats and that only the SEIU can prevent massive carnage at future tea party protests by beating up black conservatives.
I think Mr O’Connor must have issues with reality.
My brother-in-law says that Mr Blood has no video and audio evidence proving that tea party people shouted racial epitaphs, and that instead of having the honesty to mention this, he instead says that Mr Breitbart can’t prove that it DIDN’T happen, and Mr Blood thinks we are all so stupid we won’t notice this makes no sense and is disgustingly biased.
Since when is it the job of overworked journalists to PROVE everything they say? Or, especially, when they are only implying something? I think the AP’s frequent use of stuff like “some criticized” and “it has been suggested by many” works just fine and saves time for everyone.
I love my brother-in-law but really, he seems as reality-challenged as Mr O’Connor when he says crazy things like that.
I mean, my brother-in-law is so paranoid that he actually BELIEVES that the MSM is trying to smear the tea party protestors with unsubstantiated accusations because they are afraid of them, just like they supposedly demonized Sarah Palin because she was a threat to the candidacy of President Obama.
I mean, how stupid is that? I looked up the word demonize and it means “make demonlike.” That’s like what they do in vampire movies where someone bites someone else and they turn into another vampire.
Um…hello! Reality check, please.
And lastly I want to point out that hurtling epitaphs at Congressmen is not only mean but really, really macabre because they are about dead people.
In fact, I think maybe that proves the tea party people were making death threats as well as being racist.

Sincerely, Mindy Mindless-Elitest

Hi. I am posting as an alter-ego, Mindy Mindless-Elitest. This is meant to be humorous but the subject is not funny at all. Thanks!

In fact, I think maybe that proves the tea party people were making death threats as well as being racist.

Sincerely, Mindy Mindless-Elitest

It proves nothing. Mindless is a great middle name for you.

Its the standard tactic when faced with protests, villify the protestors.

Absolutely. The fact that Americans are standing up and speaking their minds should actually inspire the politicians. All we have seen so far come from the politicians is villification from the left and opportunistic smiles and praise from the right that has nothing to do with the admiration of people speaking out.

Career politicians are severely out of touch. Divisive tactics are all they know.

For some protesters, it's easy to vilify them as they get violent and/or wantonly destroy property. Most of that is caught on film/video.

When there is no violence or property destruction, all the left can do is make shit up.

For some protesters, it's easy to vilify them as they get violent and/or wantonly destroy property. Most of that is caught on film/video.

When there is no violence or property destruction, all the left can do is make shit up.

exactly. the black caucus walking through the TEA party protesters with their cell phone cameras is a perfect example. funny how no video was able to document any of the racial slurs. the CBC must have been very disappointed at the composure of the crowd.

After years of covering racial hoaxes on college campuses and victim sob stories in the public arena, I’ve encountered countless opportunists who live by that demented mindset. At best, the fakers are desperately seeking 15 minutes of infamy. At worst, their aim is the criminalization of political dissent.

Upon decimating the deliberative process to hand President Obama a health care “reform” victory, unpopular Beltway Democrats and their media water-carriers now claim there’s a Tea Party epidemic of racism, harassment, and violence against them. On Thursday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi issued a tepid, obligatory statement against smearing all conservatives as national security threats. But her lieutenants had already emptied their tar buckets.
Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee chairman Chris Van Hollen blamed Republican leaders of “stoking the flames.” Democrat House Whip James Clyburn accused the GOP of “aiding and abetting” what he called “terrorism.”

Yet, the claims that Tea Party activists shouted “******” at black House Democrats remain uncorroborated. The coffin reportedly left outside Missouri Democrat Rep. Russ Carnahan’s home was used in a prayer vigil by pro-life activists in St. Louis protesting the phony Demcare abortion funding ban in President Obama’s deal-cutting executive order. Videotape of a supposed intentional spitting incident targeting Missouri Democrat Rep. Emanuel Cleaver at the Capitol shows no such thing. Cleaver himself backed off the claim a few days later. He described his heckler to the Washington Post in more passive terms as “the man who allowed his saliva to hit my face.” Slovenliness = terrorism!

It is not Agnostic and Athiest Militia that are threatoning to kill people.

Nor is it we Liberals that are acting like a bunch of hysterical adolescent girls concerning the same political process that the Repubs used fourteen times in the last 20 years. And the dems now have used that process only nine times in that period. So we have five free ones left.

As for the rest of you silliness, the media, even Faux, has covered enough of the Teabagger hoorahs to give the majority of Americans a belly full of those particular fruitcakes.

Nor is it we Liberals that are acting like a bunch of hysterical adolescent girls concerning the same political process that the Repubs used fourteen times in the last 20 years. And the dems now have used that process only nine times in that period. So we have five free ones left.

As for the rest of you silliness, the media, even Faux, has covered enough of the Teabagger hoorahs to give the majority of Americans a belly full of those particular fruitcakes.

Nonsense, the left have a long history of violence (Bill Ayers did more than threaten to kill people).

Lefties have a long history of whining like spoiled children - they just spent 8 years screaming like hysterical adolescent girls about every fucking word the previous POTUS spoke.

Republicans used the process (which many of us disapproved of then) correctly. Even your own fucking Messiah stated that he would not use the 50+1 for health care 'reform', in fact he went as far as saying that any POTUS who did use the process in that way would have lost his authority to govern. That's a fact, Obama's own words.

Anyone who uses the 'mommy, he did it too' as a defense, deserved to be labeled an idiot. That is you.

That bitch Pelosi (may she rot in hell.... soon), and her 'black caucus' deliberately walked through the crowd of passionate anti-hc bill protestors LOOKING for trouble. It is what they wanted. Where the fuck is the evidence that the TEA partiers behaved badly? There is none. The left and their pathetic provocation failed.

Unlucky. Live with it.

What Obama and the Zombies are learning is that the majority of America have had a belly full of his shit...for a while now!

Hello conspiracist:

Thanks for responding to my post, and sorry I did not make it more clear that Mindy Mindless-Elitest is a character I use to mock the MSM, most of whom I deeply loathe. I know she is a fool, that's the point. I dont mean to come on the site and be duplicitous or confusing, Mindy just is the best vehicle for me to make my point.
I had her say that the health care billl protestors in Washington "hurted epitaphs" and that this shows they were making death threats. This was actually my way of mocking those who kick integrity and honesty out of their paths in their rush to grab at anything they think will bolster their ideological point.

Old rocks:

If you were referring to deem and pass, many have made the point that when that option has been used before by either party, it was to speed things up in order to get on with routine business. This is quite different than using the practice in order to push through legislation that is hotly contested and will massively affect the entire country.

To everyone:

Here is a link to an article which outlines a theory that the entire story of health care bill protestors abusing Congessmen was a delibertae hoax devised and perpetrated by Huffington, McClatchy and some Congresspeople to smear their enemy, tea party protestors.

The system would not allow me to post a link, but if you put a tale of two time stamps in a search you will get the article.

Which is prescisely what they're doing. (And of course a warning does permit here for those that go to these protests...DON'T be disuaded into violence because it's precisely what Obama through his mignons of the dispactched SEIU, and other leftist groups mean to do).

Don't fall for it. Ignore their asses.:eusa_hand:

Kind of funny the way you and Malkin object to hate in others..

Which is prescisely what they're doing. (And of course a warning does permit here for those that go to these protests...DON'T be disuaded into violence because it's precisely what Obama through his mignons of the dispactched SEIU, and other leftist groups mean to do).

As one who has first-hand experience with the union thugs physically attempting to silence me and my friends, I know what you mean.

As one who has first-hand experience with the union thugs physically attempting to silence me and my friends, I know what you mean.

Indeed. Thy're not there for the exchange of ideas for they know they've failed, and they are there precisely cast a shadow on dissent with acts of violence.

No Liberal is for the exchange of Ideas. When they fail and have been trumped in that arena? they go full goose bozo and project to the point of instigation of violence. We saw it last Summer. (And during the 60's...etc...These are the same creeps in charge NOW).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back