How the Left fakes the hate: A primer

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by WillowTree, Mar 26, 2010.

1. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,684
    After years of covering racial hoaxes on college campuses and victim sob stories in the public arena, I’ve encountered countless opportunists who live by that demented mindset. At best, the fakers are desperately seeking 15 minutes of infamy. At worst, their aim is the criminalization of political dissent.

Upon decimating the deliberative process to hand President Obama a health care “reform” victory, unpopular Beltway Democrats and their media water-carriers now claim there’s a Tea Party epidemic of racism, harassment, and violence against them. On Thursday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi issued a tepid, obligatory statement against smearing all conservatives as national security threats. But her lieutenants had already emptied their tar buckets.

Michelle Malkin How the Left fakes the hate: A primer

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,684
  3. Mr.Fitnah

Mr.Fitnah Dreamcrusher

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,673
    Are you serious?

4. Xenophon

Xenophon Gone and forgotten

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,751
    Its the standard tactic when faced with protests, villify the protestors.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsYuT_c77GI&feature=fvw]YouTube - The Truth Behind Glenn Beck's 'Live Free Or Die'[/ame]

6. Zoom-boing

Zoom-boing Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,122
  7. grainbird

grainbird Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hi. I am posting as an alter-ego, Mindy Mindless-Elitest. This is meant to be humorous but the subject is not funny at all. Thanks!

I would just like to defend the brave beacon of journalistic integrity, Michael R. Blood of the scrupulously fair and balanced Associated Press, who was recently attacked by a silly blogger, Larry O’Connor.
    Mr Blood did an article about that gun-toting, bikini-wearing Sarah Palin, who is so stupid she doesn’t even know which magazines she reads or that people in Alaska can’t see Russia from their backyards, and how she went to Guiding Light Nevada to be mean to Harry Reid.
    In the article, Mr. Blood wrote that Andrew Breitbart had “disputed accounts that tea party activists shouted racial epitaphs at black members of Congress, although he didn’t provide any evidence.”
    That paragraph SHOWS that Mr Blood was bending over so far backwards trying to be fair that he probably fell on his butt, or probably since he was most likely sitting down when he wrote the article, his chair overbalanced and crashed over, I’m not sure, I wasn’t there, but you get the idea.
    I hope he didn’t hurt himself.
    Anyway, Mr O’Connor wrote that “a basic lack of logic dwells within the idea that one can prove something” that never happened, and also that the AP “surrendered any kind of impartiality when reporting about the Tea Party.”
    Is that mean, or what? Besides, it’s just plain silly. Logic can’t “dwell” anywhere because it’s not alive. And how could the AP “surrender” impartiality? It’s not as if they were in a war or something, even if the MSM has PROVEN that Sarah Palin wants to shoot Democrats and that only the SEIU can prevent massive carnage at future tea party protests by beating up black conservatives.
    I think Mr O’Connor must have issues with reality.
    My brother-in-law says that Mr Blood has no video and audio evidence proving that tea party people shouted racial epitaphs, and that instead of having the honesty to mention this, he instead says that Mr Breitbart can’t prove that it DIDN’T happen, and Mr Blood thinks we are all so stupid we won’t notice this makes no sense and is disgustingly biased.
    Since when is it the job of overworked journalists to PROVE everything they say? Or, especially, when they are only implying something? I think the AP’s frequent use of stuff like “some criticized” and “it has been suggested by many” works just fine and saves time for everyone.
    I love my brother-in-law but really, he seems as reality-challenged as Mr O’Connor when he says crazy things like that.
    I mean, my brother-in-law is so paranoid that he actually BELIEVES that the MSM is trying to smear the tea party protestors with unsubstantiated accusations because they are afraid of them, just like they supposedly demonized Sarah Palin because she was a threat to the candidacy of President Obama.
    I mean, how stupid is that? I looked up the word demonize and it means “make demonlike.” That’s like what they do in vampire movies where someone bites someone else and they turn into another vampire.
    Um…hello! Reality check, please.
    And lastly I want to point out that hurtling epitaphs at Congressmen is not only mean but really, really macabre because they are about dead people.
    In fact, I think maybe that proves the tea party people were making death threats as well as being racist.

Sincerely, Mindy Mindless-Elitest

8. Conspiracist

Conspiracist Snuggle weather rocks!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +505
    It proves nothing. Mindless is a great middle name for you.

9. Conspiracist

Conspiracist Snuggle weather rocks!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +505
    Absolutely. The fact that Americans are standing up and speaking their minds should actually inspire the politicians. All we have seen so far come from the politicians is villification from the left and opportunistic smiles and praise from the right that has nothing to do with the admiration of people speaking out.

Career politicians are severely out of touch. Divisive tactics are all they know.

10. Si modo

Si modo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,703
    For some protesters, it's easy to vilify them as they get violent and/or wantonly destroy property. Most of that is caught on film/video.

When there is no violence or property destruction, all the left can do is make shit up.