How the hell did we let this happen?

So you want to turn Australia into a muslim country?

I want it to be a country where people from all walks of life live happily together. As they are already doing.

And I want everyone in the world to each send me $1.

I am not the fool who hates people based on their religion.

Do you hate Nazis?

I don't hate anyone. Except bigots.

So you hate people for their beliefs. Just like those you condemn for doing the same as you.

Haplogroup_R1b.gif

48% of Australian-born Muslims have Lebanese or Turkish ancestry and the majority of new Muslim immigrants to Australia were born in Lebanon. The Lebanese people are Caucasians and they are genetically close to British and Irish migrants to Australia with the shared haplogroup R1b that is commonly found in the Iberian Peninsula and the British Isles. The R1b tribe originally migrated to Europe from West Asia from 4,000 BCE and the Indo-Europeans have shared ancestry that can be traced back to North India, which is why the Spaniards and some Europeans without Scandinavian admixture are physically similar to Asians.

So you're saying the reason us Irish are so much superior to other people is genetics.

fucking cool

So you want to turn Australia into a muslim country?

I want it to be a country where people from all walks of life live happily together. As they are already doing.

And I want everyone in the world to each send me $1.

I am not the fool who hates people based on their religion.

Do you hate Nazis?

I don't hate anyone. Except bigots.

So you hate people for their beliefs. Just like those you condemn for doing the same as you.

Umm...no.

Forum List

Back