bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Easy.

In the USA...

There are about 3.5 million teachers
There are about 1 million firemen
There are about 1 million cops

Thats about 5.5 million of them, give or take. Count in each one probably has a spouse and parents who care about them, or siblings, or children of voting age......

I'd rough guess, that the GOP's recent 4 year assault on the "other" government employees (aside from the military and federal law enforcment)............that they pissed off AT LEAST 15,000,000 people, probably many more.....who may have supported them in 2008 and 2012 otherwise.

Add in the hispanic vote, blacks, gays, women, young people..........

And wow. Im suprised Romney even got over 200 electoral votes.

GOP...change or KEEP dying.

Easy.

In the USA...

Thats about 5.5 million of them, give or take. Count in each one probably has a spouse and parents who care about them, or siblings, or children of voting age......

I'd rough guess, that the GOP's recent 4 year assault on the "other" government employees (aside from the military and federal law enforcment)............that they pissed off AT LEAST 15,000,000 people, probably many more.....who may have supported them in 2008 and 2012 otherwise.

Add in the hispanic vote, blacks, gays, women, young people..........

And wow. Im suprised Romney even got over 200 electoral votes.

GOP...change or KEEP dying.

fuck you and the jackass you rode in on!

Easy.

In the USA...

These are the largest group of overpaid employees in the history of the world: Public school teaching is a part time job, firemen work one day with two days off, and cops get overtime which increases their regular salaries by 25-50%. Then they get retirement benefits worth millions of dollars (This is from personal knowledge, not hype.)

Since they are almost all union employees who are willing to drive their employers into bankruptcy to preserve their benefits, I don't see them as potential GOP voters.

Forum List

Back