How the GOP killed DC

How the GOP killed DC

romney_bullies.jpg

You dont have any answer to that do you?

Is the current use by the republicans the intentions of the founders?

Is passing a massive expensive piece of legislation to provide sub par health care and forcing us to buy it what the founders intended? Dumb ass.

Yes!! But I knew you already knew this. :lol:

The REPUBLICANS have a majority in the House

The SENATE and the HOUSE make up Congress!!

TM is derping and refuses any cold hard proven facts presented to her.

Yea, why does TM refuse to believe the cold hard proven facts?

Why does she hate the Constitution??

Because she thinks PARTIES should rule over the Constitution and make it in whatever MOLD fits thier desire.

Unbenounced to her? That isn't how it works..and she's frustrated that her jaundiced view of America fails every time it's tried as she meets with resistance and people try to educate her.

Only in the Senate...

Yep. Correct.
icon14.gif

My apology.

I even broke it down for her yesterday by the numbers. 435 (242 Rs and 190 Ds) in the House and 100 (47 Rs- 51 Ds and 2 Is) in the Senate. If you add the Republicans in the House and Senate together you get 291 Republicans and 242 Dems. Just because the Republicans have more doesn't mean they control congress. For either party to control Congress they would have to have the majority in both

Last edited:

Yep. Correct.
icon14.gif

My apology.

I even broke it down for her yesterday by the numbers. 435 (242 Rs and 190 Ds) in the House and 100 (47 Rs- 51 Ds and 2 Is) in the Senate. If you add the Republicans in the House and Senate together you get 291 Republicans and 242 Dems. Just because the Republicans have more doesn't mean they control congress. For either party to control Congress they would have to have the majority in both

Understood.
icon14.gif

Because she thinks PARTIES should rule over the Constitution and make it in whatever MOLD fits their desire.

Unbenounced to her? That isn't how it works..and she's frustrated that her jaundiced view of America fails every time it's tried as she meets with resistance and people try to educate her.

Yep, that's right. She thinks that because there are more people in the Democratic party, that they are the majority.
I don't think she even considers that independents are the largest group.
She doesn't know that the collective of Americans are the majority. It's all about Repubs and Dem's to her.

Because she thinks PARTIES should rule over the Constitution and make it in whatever MOLD fits their desire.

Yep, that's right. She thinks that because there are more people in the Democratic party, that they are the majority.
I don't think she even considers that independents are the largest group.
She doesn't know that the collective of Americans are the majority. It's all about Repubs and Dem's to her.

She firmly belives ALL POWER is vested in the 'District Of Criminals'...she is totally wrong.

Because that is how she was taught. When you have that ideology in your head for your whole life, you keep refusing, that what you were taught was wrong.

Because that is how she was taught. When you have that ideology in your head for your whole life, you keep refusing, that what you were taught was wrong.

Even if facts continue to smack you upside the head...no go...she's gotta play innocent ignorant, and stupid.

I think that she really does gets genuinely upset though, because that's when her spelling starts to really,really get bad.
I also think that she really does care about America. Like most of us.
I really don't think she cares about who likes her and who doesn't.
But, you could be right T and it's a game with her. I do think that she really does enjoy the board.
Just like the rest of us, or we wouldn't be here. :)

I think that she really does gets genuinely upset though, because that's when her spelling starts to really,really get bad.
I also think that she really does care about America. Like most of us.
I really don't think she cares about who likes her and who doesn't.
But, you could be right T and it's a game with her. I do think that she really does enjoy the board.
Just like the rest of us, or we wouldn't be here. :)

Fair asessment.
icon14.gif

Forum List

Back