How the GOP Got Stuck in the Past

Romney and Kerry are interchangeable. They lost for the same reasons. The Republicans said Kerry was out of touch with America because he was rich. Yep, class warfare. The Democrats said that Romney was out of touch because he was rich. Yep, class warefare.
Kerry said anyone but bush, and Romney said anyone but Obama. They both lost. They ran on a vague platform with no solutions. Hopefully, now, they learned the American public isn't stupid.

The Republicans have a harder row to hoe to get back, than the Democrats did. The religious side of the party really hurts them. The religious social agenda is offensive to me and most people I know, the Terry Schivo fiasco is still in my mind, and the minds of others. Their silly ass highschool pledges for this and that prevent them from negotiating on anything. Grover Nyquist needs to take a vacation and let these Republican politicians negotiate for the American people who elected them. The thing that hurts them the most is FOX opinion, they need to tell these talking heads to stfu. Then explain to the population that they do not believe in a quarter of what is getting spewed. The radical branch of the Republican party run by FOX opinion is killing the party. IMO

Deep down we all know that this is a new America with little to no connection to the white America of our founders. .

You are a stupid, racist piece of shit, Frenchy. Stay the fuck out of my country.

The giving to stop is giving to the military. Stop giving.

You lefty idiots forget that your ability to spout such nonsense depends entirely on a security that you apparently cannot appreciate. YOU wouldn't last a hot second in a violent, aggressive world without it.

Forum List

Back