How the FBI Broke the Rules Using Christopher Steele

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by The Purge, May 19, 2019.

1. The Purge

The Purge Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,478
    Attorney General Bill Barr recently asked a question that all Americans should be asking: “How did we get to the point where . . . the evidence is now that the president was falsely accused of colluding with the Russians and accused of being treasonous and accused of being a Russian Agent?” Barr added that the evidence now shows the accusations were “without a basis” and that “two years of his administration have been dominated by allegations that have now been proven false.”

To answer that question, we have to go back and look at two dysfunctional relationships the FBI had with confidential informants. In both cases, the FBI was duped into working for the informant rather than the other way around.

The FBI should have learned its lesson from the spectacular scandal surrounding Whitey Bulger, the kingpin of the notorious Winter Hill gang in Boston whose work as an FBI informant allowed him to expand his criminal empire. As we are now seeing with Christopher Steele, of “Steele dossier” infamy, the FBI learned nothing from the Bulger case and failed to follow the guidelines put in place to prevent what happened with Bulger from happening again.

Bulger’s Double-Cross In the fall of 1975, FBI agent John Connolly met with Bulger in the agent’s car on an abandoned Boston street corner. What would follow was the FBI’s greatest scandal involving a confidential informant subverting the vast powers of the government in order to target his enemies. This stain on the history of the Department of Justice should have led to effective reforms but instead it only foreshadowed more of the same.

(Excerpt) Read more at amgreatness.com ...

Every day the NOOSE TIGHTENS around a group of people that really should be hanged for treason!
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Snouter

Snouter Can You Smell Me

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,102
    It is going down. AT William Barr proved he DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK about attempts to being tarred and feathered by the faggot democrats and faggot MSM. He has proved he is a straight shooter and tells it like it is with extreme accuracy and brilliance. The qu33r opposition are going to go after him even more than they do our President because they know it is obviously going all the way to Crooked Hillary and Obama. And that is the issue in terms of national security. What if everyone knew Crooked Hillary and Obama are worse than Islamic terrorists? Certain ethnic groups (the democrats) would deny it and maybe commence rioting, etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Oddball

Oddball Unobtanium Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +33,183
    Game on, commie bitches!

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  4. Penelope

Penelope Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,082

No AG Barr works for Tramp and not the American people. Proven and without debate.

5. SweetSue92

SweetSue92 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,275
    Penny

Can you give me ONE example of an idea you hold that does not march in lockstep with what you've read online or been told? One original thought that you've had, that you've come to of your own conclusion.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Penelope

Penelope Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,082
    So exactly how did they break the rules??

7. Penelope

Penelope Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,082
    Tramp has always been a crook and slimeball, and he got his Roy Cohn in Barr, just like he was reincarnated from the grave, even is part Jewish.

8. SweetSue92

SweetSue92 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,275
    You didn't answer my question.

Give me ONE example of a conclusion you have reached by yourself, with your own thought processes, that contradicts your Overlords.

I will go first. Most conservatives hate public education and, while I feel it is fraught with problems, I do not believe most public school teachers are in education to "indoctrinate children".

Lately, although I think Talib's statement was extremely poorly worded, I do not think she actually meant to say the Holocaust gave her "warm feelings". She meant to say her ancestors making room for Jews after the Holocaust gave her such feelings.

Now it's your turn. Where do you contradict Orthodoxy?

9. Jitss617

Jitss617 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,612
    It’s extremely important to know that the Attorney General is protecting our president from a public lynching from Democrats .. if the racist democrats can take down the president we will return to slavery.

10. Penelope

Penelope Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,082
    He is not suppose to be the defense attorney for the President. Tramp has plenty of lawyers for that role, a whole slew of them. He is tramps Roy Cohn. "Where is my Roy Cohn?" you found him in a 19 page letter he wrote last summer applying for the job.